Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never have I ever had to remind 3 million "people" daily that I love my child 🙄

Never have I ever attempted to slice my own throat with my witches claws 🧙🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't get the "gender reveal" tbh. Call me thick but surely they would have found out at the scan right? And put that over the top box with balloon etc together to be opened by them in "surprise?" I literally just don't get the point. By all means do a gender reveal but don't pretend you had no idea about it 🙄🤦
Me neither, it seems extremely complicated as presumably the ultrasonographer would have to faff about writing it down, putting it in some sort of envelope to give to them to give to someone else to create the gender reveal box etc etc. I‘m happy to be proved wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don't be biggin up Jason manford😂 man is scumbag trying to clear his own conscience
I don’t care why he’s doing it. I don’t know him personally and I’m assuming you do from your reply so know the ins and outs of his life? All I see is how many people have been helped and hit their fundraising targets. If that’s him clearing his own conscience then who cares?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s neither here or there for me. Same with Hinch. Not a fan but if she uses her platform to help charities that’s fine with me!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't get the "gender reveal" tbh. Call me thick but surely they would have found out at the scan right? And put that over the top box with balloon etc together to be opened by them in "surprise?" I literally just don't get the point. By all means do a gender reveal but don't pretend you had no idea about it 🙄🤦
I hate gender reveals with a passion, so pretentious, but tbf if you’re having one I believe the sonographer writes the sex down in a sealed envelope, and you give it to someone else to organise the reveal

Reactions: 19
I don’t care why he’s doing it. I don’t know him personally and I’m assuming you do from your reply so know the ins and outs of his life? All I see is how many people have been helped and hit their fundraising targets. If that’s him clearing his own conscience then who cares?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s neither here or there for me. Same with Hinch. Not a fan but if she uses her platform to help charities that’s fine with me!
It was all in the papers he admitted to half of it.
U don't need to know the ins and outs of someone's life to comment on it or does everyone on tattle know hinch personally and its just me who doesn't... Jealous

I care when celebrities use their platform to tell other people to give to charities. Making themselves look good all while people like me and you actually raise the money

Reactions: 9
“We all develop at different times”... don’t remember Hinch saying anything about his development but might be wrong. So if she hasn’t... this girl has in a really unwitting way 🙈
maybe the hinchers have noticed it too

Reactions: 3
Me neither, it seems extremely complicated as presumably the ultrasonographer would have to faff about writing it down, putting it in some sort of envelope to give to them to give to someone else to create the gender reveal box etc etc. I‘m happy to be proved wrong!
I had a gender reveal I cut a cake and the sponge colour was the gender colour, but we took an envelope and paper with us and instead of the sonographer saying it he just wrote it down, I had a gender reveal as a afternoon tea party (hence the cake) as my nan was dying from terminal cancer and not sure if she would make it until he born (she did and passed away when he was 2 weeks old) but I actually found it really nice everyone found out when we did and it was a lovely memorable day

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It was all in the papers he admitted to half of it.
U don't need to know the ins and outs of someone's life to comment on it or does everyone on tattle know hinch personally and its just me who doesn't... Jealous

I care when celebrities use their platform to tell other people to give to charities. Making themselves look good all while people like me and you actually raise the money
This. ‘Slack’tivism boils my piss. Celebrities seem to think that ‘raising awareness’ counts as doing good these days. I can’t stand it when multi-millionaire celebrities tell me to part with my cash when they probably haven’t themselves. I avoid Comic Relief and CIN for these exact reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This. ‘Slack’tivism boils my piss. Celebrities seem to think that ‘raising awareness’ counts as doing good these days. I can’t stand it when multi-millionaire celebrities tell me to part with my cash when they probably haven’t themselves. I avoid Comic Relief and CIN for these exact reasons.
I'm exactly the same, my kid's school ask for £1 per child for comic relief but I choose which charities I support and that's not ones where celebrities tell me to 'dig deep' whilst promoting themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is literally so boring. Oh please look at my gender reveal video again where I do my trembling collapse, noodle hair flying everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
👌👍👆 Say it louder for the people in the back!

Reactions: 12
I thought this but Onslow must have found out to surprise Daisy for the gram because Daisy is the important one in all this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If hinch put up any go fund me she could meet the goal no problem. this is the women that got her clothes back from a clothing bank. She can afford to replace her clothing ten fold

Reactions: 7
On the beg again - I don’t know any good make up brands. That’s funny because I remember when she was a semi decent person and went through all of her make up what she wears. Mac, Estée Lauder, Charlotte tilbury the list goes on. I only remember as I have a lot of the same stuff. It’s all in your top drawer Soph, you know with those stupid plastic dividers.

duck off Pinocchio, go and buy some like the rest of us have too.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
My son was a chunk too, he had fat rolls that made him look like he was screwed together, even on his wrists 😂 he also had a wodge of fat above his nose that made him look permanently frowning. He didn’t sit unaided until almost 8 months. This was when he started BLW as he needed that milestone first. He was also exclusively breastfed and the HV kept saying “are you sure he’s not having formula” every time she weighed him. When I asked her why she was accusing me of slipping him bottles she said she wasn’t. I said well I doubt he’s creeping out of his cot in the early hours and scoring SMA on street corners. Our relationship was never going to be good 😂 this is why I don’t speculate on Ronnies development. They’re all different. My son was lazy and did everything in his own time, he’s still like that now at 6. My daughters were both tiny at birth, the largest being 5lb 3 (also both sections, the 9lb boy was natural. How’s that for cruel 😒) and we’re both raring to go. Like you say, all babies are different. He’ll soon catch up and if not as he has his developmental checks, I don’t recall what ages they are now, if required anything will be flagged up and they’ll be supporter accordingly.

As much as I dislike the Hinch brand I like to think that behind closed doors, or rather away from the gram, she’s a lot more attentive than she appears on it.
'Scoring small on street corners' love that image
🤣🤣🤣 SMA

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I went with daughter and her boyfriend when they found out the gender of my granddaughter. The sonographers assistant took me outside and told me so it was up to me to sort the gender reveal (she wanted one... not my thing). So we did blue and pink egg roulette. Was actually really funny and we had a right laugh. Not at all pretentious like Lady Hinch.

Reactions: 7
Sophie have you donated? Could you add a screenshot later hun, when you get the wedding pics out in remembrance of your astonishing beauty please. Thanks and happy sssssundaayyyyyy guyyyysssssssss so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s nice that she’s using her platform to help a good cause this morning. I was thinking about this the other day as she has “3million” followers and Jason Manford only has 186k but raises some pure funds for just giving causes by mobilising his charity ninjas every now and again to help them hit target overnight. He used to do it every weekend it was great. People just donating 50p etc.

Hope this little girl reaches her target now (but Hinch doesn’t get the credit)
But again she hasn't showed that she had donated anything herself cos it would be an all singing all dancing post.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.