Mrs Hinch #92 Hinch style hobs are causing fires. Us “trolls” tell the truth she calls us liars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rose28454

Yesterday at 1:07 PM
OMG why would you let your 9 month old eat Doritos Stace ?

sorry just catching you And can’t reply on last thread @ Rose28454 or c’mon you can’t slate someone for giving a child Doritos my 2nd got a taste of whatever was In my hand , this is Stacey solomans 3rd by the time my mam was at number 3 she was wayyyy past weening by the book 🤦🏻‍♀️ You want crisps hun? There you go pet 😬

not to mention it’s a Hinch thread and Stacey beats hinch by a mile when it comes to parenting, hard work being a mam if a Dorito gives a minutes peace my bairn can have the Dorito 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Never have I ever... Eaten mugshots from a jug.
Never have I ever... Pretended I was eco friendly, and hid me Cif wipes in the shopping.
Never have I ever... Tried to hide an Audi.
Never have I ever.... Cared about Australia
Never have I ever.... Done a Swipe up and didn't donate to Australia loss of animals.
Never have I ever... Asked my Hinchers to go after someone that didn't agree with me.

Never have I ever.. Pretended to have had a gastric bypass, lost 8 stone at 21 to sell a book.

Never have I ever.. Signed in Tattle life to enlarge a photo to see what is said about me on the Internet.

Never have I ever.. Made friends with Hinchers just to steal their cleaning ideas and blatantly used for my own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Never have I ever... Used Band Aid “Do They Know It’s Christmas” as a sound track whilst showing off my £2000 #gifted fireplace

Never have I ever... Posted a story of me gaff-awing over a table full of Chinese food right after I posted about people having to use food banks

Never have I ever... been on This Morning showing how I clean my plug holes to only use the vinegar and crystals and conveniently forget to mention the half bottle of Zoflora that follows and openly lied on air when asked by Phil saying it’s all non chemical in this cleaning routine 🤥

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Long time Lurker, all that jaz..

I agree with everything you say, I’ve been reading for ages now and it makes me laugh how you lot say something then low and behold she does😂
Anyways, just want to say about Ronnie, my little boy didn’t sit up un aided until a good 7-8 months, he was a chunk! He didn’t walk until 22 months. I had my little girl when he was 17 months and had to carry the car seat and him around! Babies develop at their own pace, my little boy was fine, he was just chunky and lazy🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂 atb x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Funny what you can find eh Sophie when you search your name. I found your real home address plus postcode. How easy for a hincher or tattler. What freebies will come your way soon Soph. You had to go on public record when you apply for extensions. Unlike you Sophie I won't name and shame. Nothing shabby about the price of your house before extensions, probably 600k plus now. Not many of your followers can afford a house that price. Couldn't Gleam get that information hidden? Guessing you can't go up against the government laws, even you can't. What else does the Internet have that will be of interest to your loyal fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Never did I ever put my phone in the draw and have a Social Media free day!
I’ve not had an internet free day since I found tattle 😂

We’re currently switching broadband providers and someone (me) cocked the dates up. Guess who had their home internet switched off yesterday (Friday I’ve not been to bed yet) and doesn’t have their new supplier switching on for over a week? When I run out of data on my phone I’m screwed. I keep nicking my husbands as he’s unlimited but he’s leaving to work abroad for a fortnight beginning of the week.

The only upside is the kids seem to think I’m somehow responsible for this sudden loss of technology and are being super helpful 😂

There is nothing wrong with her I actually think she is very pretty these filters are not needed
I think she’s very attractive too. However I think she’s well aware of this, again, not a bad thing, I’m all for women having confidence and being proud of themselves, what I don’t like is the fake “I feel so insecure without my filters” bullshit she pulls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Off to bed because you've got a headache? and instead of just going to bed, lying in the peace and quiet, taking a couple of paracetamols, like any normal person would do, you film yourself so that your army of imbeciles can message you with their love and support! You are a headache! A vomit inducing, migraine of a headache! 😠
Well she needs to be bombarded with messages of get well soon and concern so she can screenshot them all...to show she is popular 🤢

Reactions: 6
What have I missed? Who did she fancy?
Some boy she went to school with She said she fancied some buy at school and then was all smug and a bit big headed about his girlfriend following her now. Kind of like look at me now compared to you kind of thing. This was a while ago.

Reactions: 3
Long time Lurker, all that jaz..

I agree with everything you say, I’ve been reading for ages now and it makes me laugh how you lot say something then low and behold she does😂
Anyways, just want to say about Ronnie, my little boy didn’t sit up un aided until a good 7-8 months, he was a chunk! He didn’t walk until 22 months. I had my little girl when he was 17 months and had to carry the car seat and him around! Babies develop at their own pace, my little boy was fine, he was just chunky and lazy🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂 atb x
My son was a chunk too, he had fat rolls that made him look like he was screwed together, even on his wrists 😂 he also had a wodge of fat above his nose that made him look permanently frowning. He didn’t sit unaided until almost 8 months. This was when he started BLW as he needed that milestone first. He was also exclusively breastfed and the HV kept saying “are you sure he’s not having formula” every time she weighed him. When I asked her why she was accusing me of slipping him bottles she said she wasn’t. I said well I doubt he’s creeping out of his cot in the early hours and scoring SMA on street corners. Our relationship was never going to be good 😂 this is why I don’t speculate on Ronnies development. They’re all different. My son was lazy and did everything in his own time, he’s still like that now at 6. My daughters were both tiny at birth, the largest being 5lb 3 (also both sections, the 9lb boy was natural. How’s that for cruel 😒) and we’re both raring to go. Like you say, all babies are different. He’ll soon catch up and if not as he has his developmental checks, I don’t recall what ages they are now, if required anything will be flagged up and they’ll be supporter accordingly.

As much as I dislike the Hinch brand I like to think that behind closed doors, or rather away from the gram, she’s a lot more attentive than she appears on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To be fair, we had to use hungry baby formula with my second - she was draining 7oz of milk every 2 hours, day and night. It was completely unsustainable and I did try absolutely everything I could before I tried the hungrier baby milk. She was miserable. She couldn’t sleep because she was hungry, then she got to the point where she couldn’t feed because she was so tired, and it just went on and on.
I took her straight off it when we started weaning though, we used it for 2 months and it completely changed her. She was sleeping a bit more (granted she’s never slept more than 3 hours, but she wasn’t waking up screaming for a feed after less than 2 hours!), she was happy when she was awake because she was more rested.
I know it’s not great, but it literally was our last resort before I properly fell into a very dark place.
yes but like you said you stopped once you were weaning. It’s there for a last resort and that what you used it for, not to just piss about with. No need to explain why you used it hun:) you know it was right for you and your baby and that the main thing. Some people aka hinch just miss use a lot of things because she thinks she knows best and won’t listen to others which is half her problem, just look how she misused chemicals mixing and overusing x

Reactions: 8
Never did I ever have......shocking quality prison uniform track suits for sale on my website, that any trace of any more than about 2 people actually shown wearing or leaving a review anywhere 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Never have I ever overused the phrases "for all those asking... ", "we're all in this together" and "I just happened to land on this message guys" :sleep:

Never have I ever done a passive aggressive head wobble. o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Never have I ever used couching cards for couples and then forced my partner to take part with them for the gram

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.