Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoFlora

I deliberate between thinking she has mental health problems and feel a lil sorry for her to then thinking omfg this woman is a full on attention seeking spoilt lil girl who cries wolf using the mental health card when she's feeling needy & insecure, that pic of her lying on the floor is utterly bizarre 🤔
I think your spot on.
I have mental health problems hit an all time low over a year ago. I didn’t use Instagram to make me feel good. I hated posting anything.
I took a break and thankfully with a really good support network and a team of professionals I got myself back into a somewhat good state.
My whole reason for disliking her (apart from her swipes ups etc) is that she plays the panic attack and anxiety card and posts it to “3 mil”
The last thing on my mind is that when I have a panic attack.
My daughters school know that if she’s late now she can’t penalised for it because it’s me who can’t leave the house on my own with her.
I don’t go broadcasting it to my followers.
today I lost a really good friend of mine to cancer she was 23.
and she’s sitting there and her only sadness in life is fat Henry going to vets for a teeth clean and checking on his “movements”

prick I hate her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

AC55

VIP Member
On my god! We surely can't be in for another day akin to a Shakespearean tradgedy?

Blatantly obvious to me that Jamie is attracting all of Ronnie's attention this morning too...he can't even be arsed to open his mouth for his slop that her majesty is trying to shovel in fast so she can get back to her real child!
Can't help wondering if Giftcliffe Manor will be left to rack and ruin today while Maleficient of Maldon prostrates herself on the #gifted flooring with Henry praying for him to live!

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s been running out of content for a while so she could have moved into the whole baby led weaning / home cooking / freezer storage aspect of it all but no she’s too bimbo for that. Jar ov foodz for handsnomes because he has moufs

• Haha

Macklen83

Chatty Member
You know, she’s an absolute nightmare of a cunt isn’t she. She must have had such a sheltered life. No heartache, no suffering and no grasp on how some people do suffer. I wouldn’t wish any kind of heart ache on anyone, but she will have it one day and she will not cope it will break her. She is absolutely pathetic. My sister miscarried a baby last year, she was pregnant with twins and at 29 weeks one of them, just died and we will never ever know why. She was devastated, but dealt with it. This fucking melon cries to her nation of fucktards about her cunting dog getting its teeth weshed. She’s literally a child. Because she’s upset and worried and being over bearing about the dog bet rrrrrronie and bug boy have had a right shitter of a day
Fuck off!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Grenouille

She doesn’t understand why people just chuck baby clothes? That’s because they DON’T! Sharing outgrown baby clothes is as old as time, she annoys me with her virtue signalling over stuff that people do the world over, every day. 🙄

ReadingAlong

thread suggestion

Henry gets his toofs hinched
Such drama for our lass
The sun shines brighter in Maldon
Or is it just coming out her —-

• Haha
  • Heart

Debsy37

VIP Member
Even if the vet said to her “look Henry is vastly overweight and you do realise he is a dog and not your son, he isn’t the same as Ronnie he is beneath him in the pecking order and you should treat Henry as a dog, reduce the treats etc Sophie” there is no way she would admit any of it. I am waiting for the “ well guyzzzzzzzz! He is perfect, his weight is ideal for his breed and the vet said he is perfect!”

• Haha

sarja81

VIP Member
She is laying on her floor with the dog as if his taking last breaths 🙄 Seriously someone send help!

I do not care what anyone says that is not normal!!
I don’t even lay with my kids when they are ill, I leave them with a sick bowl and run! 😂🤣

• Haha
“whenever he’s not well he has chicken and rice” 🤦🏻‍♀️ so does every dog soph, it’s literally a vet recommendation. you’re not original or the best dog mum in the world for it.

• Haha

Boobelle

VIP Member
Looks like it because like your dogs toys mine are minging too

It's got to be new because no way do my dogs toys look like that .poor pig has no ears left 😫😁

View attachment 72373View attachment 72373

Yes my home is grey 🙈
That could be our toybox😂
My little one is in season and started carrying a tiny new toy around.I tucked her in her basket and told her she was a good girl for looking after her 'baby'.
Checked on her a few minutes later and she had chewed it's face off🤣 will be booking her in for a procedure-don't think she's a natural mumma 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Pineapple22

I call bullshit about her tagging the person who gifted Ronnie's outfit. She claims she didn't know who to tag because there were no labels. Surely if that was the case you wouldn't show the outfit, or would say "this outfit was gifted but I can't remember who sent it". She blatantly only tagged the person who gifted it because she got called out. She's a greedy bastard.

Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch #91 Hinch still begs, even for socks for Ronnie Bless Him's long legs

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Lauracj

I think today was all a ruse to cover up the real reason for Henry’s trip to the vets.

I am reliably informed, the actual purpose was, to undertake DNA testing after concerns were raised that Henry and Ronnie aren’t possibly real brothers.
This may be my favourite comment ever 😂

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
this made me snort😂 I live in the tiny hamlet of Chesterfield! Hinch would be so jealous. (I’m joking btw, we even have a Nando’s)
I packed myself some snacks for the journey (like my mum would have said if she’d been alive) and headed off on the 8 mile journey to Chesterfield just yesterday (Ravenside Debenhams). I saw sooo many fields on the way, I stopped to have a look for one I could call my favourite. I don’t think the guy behind me on the A61 was too pleased as he ploughed into the back of me-just kidding.😂😂😂

I’m waiting for the #prayingforhenry hashtag to take off
Cue the photos of the vet nurses hugging the Instagram star Handsnomes and queuing up for his pawtograph 😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart

NoFlora

Hahaha what did I just watch.
salad fingers poking at her neck (obv)
Henry has his movement checked whilst he was asleep? 😂 wtaf.
all the ladies are fussing over him cause they love handsnomes?
Is he in a private ward at a private hospital?
Ffs woman
HE IS A FAT SMUG DOG

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She was absolutely fuming that she didn’t get her own way and was told to go home from the vets. You can see it even behind the filter. Then the passive aggressive post afterwards about the car seat. Someone dare to tell you no did they? They obviously don’t know or give a shit that you’ve got 3m insta followers.

Also. She posts a swipe up to that garden set all the time. Going on about how great it is and cheap. So if she’s not on the scrounge why is she not just buying a new table?? We see you Beggy Mitchell 👋🏻

• Haha