Mrs Hinch #90 The garden furniture is on its arse, the Hinch’s are a total farce!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My address is Surrey but it's S London really x
We must be VERY close.

And because I can't comment without a dig at Hinch.... This 5pm and not had a shower post is actually offensive to those of us who do not have help looking after our babies. My baby is a similar age to Ronnie and not once have I ever had time to clean my house during the day when alone with him (other than basic washing up and putting on laundry). If she can clean a manky yellow step then she can bleeping shower.

Reactions: 50
Feeding that fat arse dog treats yet again 🙄

I can see Ronnie's future now

after-life-gervais-fat-kid.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Right I'm off to sulk, my thread suggestion had over 60 likes, so I'm going to go quiet and hope everyone inboxes me, asking if I'm ok hun. And tell me I inspire them! #loveyouallmytattlers #flyfree😂😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
And who lets a child nap at 5 o’clock....This idiot is something else..
I don't wanna turn this into Mumsnet but I let my baby nap even as late as 5:30 if he's tired and he'll still easily go to bed at 7:00. If you try and keep a baby awake even though they're tired, it'll just make them overtired and they won't be able to go down at bedtime. Sleep breeds sleep and at this age naps are so important to promote a good night's sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
A few comments because the last thread closed..

- people were laughing at the herbs label because she clearly has no other herbs in her collection, and we were unsure whether she knew that different varieties existed because all she ‘cooks’ is mugshots and packet sausage slop
- that picture she’s posted looks nothing at all like her! I thought it was fern mccann!
- I am watching big fat quiz of the decade and Solomon is ruining it with her idiocy

Reactions: 25
@Debsy2028 I know of Whiteley. My sister is a manager of one of the shops there. I'm just the other side of
Fareham x

Reactions: 3
A few comments because the last thread closed..

- people were laughing at the herbs label because she clearly has no other herbs in her collection, and we were unsure whether she knew that different varieties existed because all she ‘cooks’ is mugshots and packet sausage slop
- that picture she’s posted looks nothing at all like her! I thought it was fern mccann!
- I am watching big fat quiz of the decade and Solomon is ruining it with her idiocy
Yes!!! I bleeping hated her on it! Bring back Noel fielding

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.