Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sazz1006

VIP Member
FFS they’re on the way to get handsnomes. ‘ Babe that sun’s a bit bright‘ said in an accusing way as if he can reach up and turn the brightness down!

• Haha
Reactions: 56

flixy83

I would assume he is trying to get away to be on his own
Looks like she’s lying beside a giant KFC crispy strip!
It actually makes me so sad for Ronnie that you never see her down on the floor interacting with him, you know, her actual human child. Leave the dog alone you stupid cow and show your baby some proper attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Pineapple22

You can't really expect a child raised in a home where nobody cooks daily and their idea of a meal is two mugshots in a jug, go be healthy. She already had him on hungry baby formula for months when he probably didn't really need it.
Mum says if you don't want to have to spend time entertaining your baby you can just over feed him so he sleeps more 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

SithLord

I can imagine the vets have had to give King Shit enough anaesthetic to knock out an elephant with the size of the fat bastard.

Waving his paw around like a bellend is probably the only cardio he gets.

Is it normal to get this wound up with a dog?! I love dogs but Henry seems like a stuck up prat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

GossipBug

VIP Member
And who lets a child nap at 5 o’clock....This idiot is something else..
I don't wanna turn this into Mumsnet but I let my baby nap even as late as 5:30 if he's tired and he'll still easily go to bed at 7:00. If you try and keep a baby awake even though they're tired, it'll just make them overtired and they won't be able to go down at bedtime. Sleep breeds sleep and at this age naps are so important to promote a good night's sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

HANDSNOMESS

One thing that really grinds me about her, as a mum of a child myself, is her lack of priorities regarding her son.

She’ll spend so much money buying sh*t on eBay, personalised clothes that say his name and yet throws blended baby porridge slop down his throat every morning, noon and probably night. Rather than even just giving him normal adult porridge which has more nutrients in it, or maybe spending some money on fruit or real food for him to eat.

Again, spends loads of money buying tat off eBay to bling up her #gifted pram like that godawful grey rug and massive playing bar that hangs over it, yet can’t sit her child up in it to look around. Perhaps he’s laid back in it like that so if he makes a noise or tries to get her attention while she’s buying another load of baskets, she can throw some more baby porridge slop down his gob to keep him quiet.

Poor Ronnie is so blatantly not looked after nutritionally when you see him next to Rex. Yes they have different genetics and are a month apart, but poor Ronnie just looks so overfed and unhealthy. He’s adorable and I just find it so sad that she can’t give him the best start in life because she cares more about spending money buying another personalised vest off of eBay incase she forgets his name, than spending money buying real proper nutritional food for him.

Thats another thought actually, maybe all his clothes say Ronnie because she’s so up her arse focused on Deadsnomes/Henry that she needs to remind herself of her real sons name.

Lastly, let’s all #PrayForHANDSNOMESSSSSS today at the vets, where he probably went voluntarily to get a few hours peace without a grey phone stuck in his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

dancing in pyjamas

Chatty Member
So her sofa was sitting outside complete with cushions still on when she knew there was a huge storm coming!
Is she simple? You dont leave those cushions out all year round. They might be shower proof but they arent winter proof.

Watch out for the gifted garden furniture coming from her garden centre soon

Here you can see it while she was cleaning the inside step or thinking of turning it grey
I am imagining her squawking at J
" Jamie! Do this do that .... get the cushions in, don't make the step dirty .... Squawk squawk "
And he's just lost his temper, kicked the outdoor table over and gone for a drive in his Audi

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Clara1974

First proper post - but she has literally made me scream today. I have a dog and I have children - one child was very ill and sadly passed away. The dog had his teeth cleaned I watched my child have to go throw horrific things and I can honestly say I made less of a scene!!!! Can you imagine if Ronnie had to have his blooming tonsils out.
She needs to get a grip on reality and realise that people are having to endure so much more every single day and she needs to pipe down 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Elledoc82

VIP Member
What must that fucking Vet be thinking when Grinch walked in dragging the obese dog behind her with his teddy bear in the other hand while filming the whole drop off for the gram 😂😂😂

• Haha
My address is Surrey but it's S London really x
We must be VERY close.

And because I can't comment without a dig at Hinch.... This 5pm and not had a shower post is actually offensive to those of us who do not have help looking after our babies. My baby is a similar age to Ronnie and not once have I ever had time to clean my house during the day when alone with him (other than basic washing up and putting on laundry). If she can clean a manky yellow step then she can fucking shower.

Itsyspider

VIP Member
Doesn't she go on like she's the first person ever to take her dog to the vets ! Explaining the vet says to go home and wait ; EXACTLY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES FFS! She lays it on THICK! such an attention seeker, I wonder if she's the type to update her Facebook 'at the vets' so everyone on there can ask why? What's wrong? Followed by 'i will message you' for a little added drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Judgy hat on here. She’s at home all day, has hours on end to clean pointless things and buy pointless things. She shares all that with us that’s how we know. Yet she’s blatantly feeding Ronnie the jarred baby food cauliflower cheese? Fucking take 5 minutes and make it fresh for him? USING YOUR STUPID FUCKING VEG BASKET?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

L00kform3

VIP Member
Can’t even believe what I’ve watched tonight guys..

1. He had his teeth cleaned, he didn’t die.

2. I’ve never seen her act this lovingly over Ronnie which is seriously concerning.

3. The dog gets cooked chicken and her 7 month old baby gets the baby equivalent of slop.

4. She’s definitely hoping for a gifted patio set 🙄

5. I’m like 99% sure Henry just wants to be left alone. After all he did just go through the trauma of having life changing surgery. Sorry, teeth cleaned, he had his teeth cleaned.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
A bit early (or not at the rate these threads are moving 😂 ) but throwing this out as a possible title for the next thread.

Henry - he's got nice clean teefs, while Ronnie bless him - he's got feetz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Jesus Christ she needs to get a grip!! What's she going to be like when something is actually wrong with Handsnomes or god forbid her actual child?! I don't think I was in that kind of state while we were sitting in children's A&E with my four month old baby who was having breathing difficulties! She really does lead a sheltered life doesn't she. One trip to the vets for a dental checkup and she spirals.
Exactly this she is pathetic!!! My son has had pneumonia and sepsis twice in the last 5 months, the 1st time was rushed into resus in A&E and i literally thought i was going to lose him 😪 He's now got norovirus and is back in hospital as he's had a kidney transplant and not keeping anything at all down (4 days of diarrhoea & vomiting) so is on a drip, everyone wearing masks & gloves and only myself allowed to be with him. Bloody hell I'm not like her and I have to go through this shit week on week out. God help her if something bad does actually happen. Get a grip woman 😡

• Sad

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion #91

Soph's on the floor, Henry wants out the door and Ronnieblessim is finding it all such a bore

• Haha
  • Heart

Dinosaurlover2019

Getting back to Hinch and not geography cos I ain’t got time to read an entire thread every 12 hours lol, it’s come to my thinking that Hinch will love that she’s nearing thread #100. My worry is we’re all feeding her ego. As annoying as she is and as much as I could sit and go on about how she irritates the life out me all day every day, I don’t want to fuel her ego or make her think she’s so important. After all she’s no idea how she got 3 millions followers guyzzzzz. Ffs. KMN

• Haha
Reactions: 44

NellieBellie

Thread suggestion #92

The dog is fat and the baby is bored, but grinch is on the prowl to fill her #gifted hoard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43