Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HANDSNOMESS

Well, that was a marathon catch up. It seems like Sophlora is a dim as ever, Henry is a spoiled fat bastard and the patio furniture has been vandalised. I wonder what exciting things are planned for tomorrow in Hinch World?
Probably a morning of Ronnie Bless Him in his #gifted bouncer getting slop spooned down his gob to keep him quiet.

followed by a few clips of her shining and cleaning her sink because Jamie dared to use it, while Ronnie Bless Him watches bored in his bouncer and Handsnomes claws desperately at the garden fence to try and escape *cough* I mean search for foxes.

An afternoon of close up hoover lines while Ronnie lays on a #gifted playmat staring at the ceiling, a bottle shoved in his mouth if he tries to interact with Grinch while she’s busy cleaning and polishing all her 500 ornaments with £2 a box lenor tumble dryer sheets.

before ending with a bath time video of Ronnie Bless Him just to show Instagram how much she cares, before getting Jamie to come and take over so she can wipe the bathroom floor clean instead and play with Henry’s FOOTZ.

Maybe Ma Barker will have Ronnie for the day so Sophie can lay on the floor for hours with Henry.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

F the dust.

VIP Member
Funny how her Hinchers, seem to lose their beliefs and morals where she is concerned.
There will be avid dog lovers choosing ignorance over Henry's care. I don't believe it's at all beneficial having him in his own bedroom!
There will be anti cruelty advocates, turning a blind eye to her using animal tested products in abundance.
There will be people who are or have been affected by debt, saying nothing about her encouragement of over buying/spending, especially endorsing the likes of Very!
People who're under the illusion they're progressive and all for equality, when she's setting women back decades!
Book lovers who have read and enjoyed classics by accomplished authors, reading that drivel shes had ghost written and made her a " best selling author" and millionaire.
People who are environmentally aware, so they think. Approving( by ignoring) her single plastics use and the over use of chemicals , which she admits to mixing as well.
People who cook, feed their families nutritious food on budgets, not appalled by her diet and lack of effort to even try to set a better example.
I just do not get her appeal and the grip she has on so many, too many people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

F the dust.

VIP Member
Thread suggestion#91: She should be living the dream, worth a fortune under gleam. Instead she's crying a f@@king river cos Handsnomes teeth have had a clean 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 41

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Of course he's playing on it Soph, he had his pissing teeth cleaned he's fine!! He's just a spoilt fatsnomes. I genuinely never knew it was possible to hate a dog 🤣

Maybe stop pandering to an over dramatic dog and see to Ronnie Long Socks Bless Him,ya know, your actual human son. Give J Dog an hour off to shine his necklaces or whatever he does for fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Catloaf

“This is how I’ll be spending my evening.”

Aye, sod the actual human baby I guess.:rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Angry

sarja81

VIP Member
Winds picked up a bit more here! I’m in Essex not that far from hinch.

My ikea garden set that cost about £18 is still standing 😂🤣
I’m still hoping by morning it will be blown away, maybe to hinchs? Imagine her waking up to an ikea barg all intact on the patio 😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Lauracj

Wh
Of course you are 🙄🙄🙄
She's acting like he's going to be put down. She's fucking pathetic, we had to sit with our dog whilst he was having fits due to a tumor on his brain before we decided it was best to let him go. That fat fucker is only going to have his teeth cleaned and she's acting like she's the only dog owner that's ever taken her dog to the vets. I fucking hate the stupid, attention seeking bitch

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
Every time we've taken the dog (or the cat when she was alive) to the vets, the vet as a matter of course has checked teeth, ears and stomach, even if we weren't there for that reason.
I'll bet she took him to have his eye looked at and the vet did a brief body check and noticed his teeth then. That's why hes gone back so soon after the eye appointment.
No vet (unless they're irresponsible and trying to make money) will put an animal under an anaesthetic for no reason where it carries risk.
What I can't believe is that shes not been told to watch his weight!
This. Perhaps Henry has had a gastric band fitted?

I sadly had to have my (almost)16 year old Lab PTS yesterday. I’m glad I unfollowed her as my heart would’ve been in pieces. Again.

• Sad

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Love her arsey comment about not leaving Ronnie in his car seat to sleep. I bet there isn't a single parent in the country who hasn't left their sleeping baby in the car seat rather than disturb them. I know I used to. Bring the car seat into the house, put them somewhere safe and leave them in peace.

• Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Anyone know what time the #prayforhenryhandsomeshinchdorgeousboy vigil is kicking off?
To be followed by a swipe up from Soph as to where you can get a candle to light for him from.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
She was having a right old whinge about Jamie leaving marks on the step from his trainers.
Does she not like that he has footz? Dirty footz 🐾

• Haha
Reactions: 36

HANDSNOMESS

I just sometimes feel bad for the woman she can’t seem to do anything right, if she posted pictures of Ronnie all night she’d probably get slammed for not taking care of Henry. Maybe Henry isn’t good with anesthetic and that’s why she’s feeding him from her hand, I do the same give them little and often whilst their groggy. That dog is loved and you can tell, that’s the most important thing in my eyes, they are part of the family. We can’t see what she does in a full day, we see 10 second snippets from her day. I do agree with the adverts and everything stated before, but I think it’s shocking for women to bring down a first time mum and call her out for the way she parents.
I was a first time mum at 19 and managed to raise my baby x10 better than Sophflora has.

being a first time mum doesn’t give you the excuse to be a twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Oopsididitagainandagain

As someone who works in a veterinary profession, I am quite concerned as to why her “perfect handsnomes” is in the vets. A dog with a healthy diet and whose teeth are cleaned weekly should not required a dental at only 4 years of age! 6 + is the Normal age for when we start to see poor dental condition in most dogs. And I’m confused as to why they did pre anaesthetic bloods. In my practice, we run bloods prior to anaesthetic for dogs who have renal issues, or are elderly. I feel like handsnomes is in there for more than she is letting on for these reasons, and the fact she’s as crazed as she is acting - the whole “I’m going to wait there all day. I won’t leave until he’s ready to come home”

Reactions: 35