Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I think today was all a ruse to cover up the real reason for Henry’s trip to the vets.

I am reliably informed, the actual purpose was, to undertake DNA testing after concerns were raised that Henry and Ronnie aren’t possibly real brothers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Soph will get so excited when Ronnie says his first word, she'll think he said Dad.
Then Jamie will pipe up "no babes he didnt say Dad he said Ad".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Henry’s in the back now having a chat with all the other dogs, embarrassed to hell and back , trying to justify why his dick of an owner brought a teddy , he’s never going to live this one down, even the cats are laughing at him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Two days ago I decided to finally catch up on Tattle. This gif is an accurate portrayal of me, each time I would get to page 51, click on the link for the next thread expecting to only have about 6 new pages to read, but NO....an...entire....new....thread!! Again....and again..and....again! I am officially cross eyed and now know where every single one of you lovely fuckers live! 🤯😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

KLRDN

Feeding that fat arse dog treats yet again 🙄

I can see Ronnie's future now

after-life-gervais-fat-kid.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 81

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
They say that to everybody. They know how pet owners feel about their fur babies. Hinch thinks Henry is getting special treatment. What a twit she is.
Yes when I took my cat to get neutered the vets told me how lovely and sweet she is.
My cat is an arsehole. I know they were lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 79

Elmo8

First time poster but have been reading these threads for quite a few months. I admit I did enjoy the Hinch content at first for some cleaning tips and I did buy some products but I am comfortable financially and bought within my means. Her account is now just a shopping channel and continued lies and deceit.

I came across an account this week on instagram who is a "Hincher" and it actually made me sad and mad in equal measure. This girl posts pictures of her "hauls" when her young childs bedroom does not have wallpaper or carpet! It is literally the bare wooden planks and the staining on them is utterly shocking. I am not fortunate enough to have kids myself as yet but decoating that room would be my absolute priority. There is a picture of 11 elbow grease products and another of 10 bottles of Zoflora from the "Winter" collection. I looked at the B&M website and calculated the cost of the products just in those two pictures to be £23.52 :(. She is preying on vunerable people on low incomes and they are falling hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

L00kform3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion because today’s stories have just really got on my tits 😂

Henry’s at the dentist, Hinch is worried sick. But she’s still got time to clean all that dust and prance about like a d**k.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

F the dust.

VIP Member
Right I'm off to sulk, my thread suggestion had over 60 likes, so I'm going to go quiet and hope everyone inboxes me, asking if I'm ok hun. And tell me I inspire them! #loveyouallmytattlers #flyfree😂😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Dog's been the vets, Hinchy's on the floor, mum says she can only do her best but we can't take no bloody more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

AC55

VIP Member
Morning everyone! Soph do you want to explain why you were annoyed with Jamie yesterday when he left a muddy foot print on your precious doorstep, yet you let the dog (after you put him to bed!) climb all over your bed? Your dog, who licks his own arse, and walks about all over your muddy garden? Your priorities are way out of order madam! 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Huffchug

VIP Member
Can’t believe Jamie didn’t turn the brightness down on the sun for her, divorce him hun

• Haha
Reactions: 56