Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing on every single issue there is to be had. Anxiety, weight, body dismorphia,low self eteem and loneliness to name a few. This is why this disgusting women rakes in the cash! You see when you post a vera bleeping mop like I did..or a Minky, you get likes and when you feel lonely and worthless that makes you feel validated..I know! Its exasperating how shes being praised for being' real' she is anything but. Shes a Machiavellian,deceptive cold heated business woman.Try having anxiety( for real), money worries, several kids and other daily issues her followers have,trying to keep up with her recommendations however tit the product really is! She's indicating in her post today she will only be around aslong as her hinchers need her. Who does she think she is Mary Poppins? No you mean your bleeping off when you deem yourself rich enough to enjoy your dirty money. She will not remain in her current house..but I guarantee none of her dedicated followers, I mean friends will know where she's gone!!!

Reactions: 15
Who the duck gets a gastric band at 21 ! It was obviously some dodgy clinic abroad that carried out the procedure without any pre-surgery counselling.

Also, someone commmented on her private Instagram saying they can’t remember her ever being fat. Sophie replied that she piled it all on after leaving school. Apparently she lost 8 stone following the gastric band op (as stated in today’s interview), so are we to assume she doubled in size between the ages of 18 and 21 🤔

Reactions: 7
On one today! I bloody hate how she acts so coy and embarrassed by her gifts etc like she genuinely can't believe it:mad: she's the pied piper of cleaning! It's like the emperors new clothes...shes fooling people on mass. She needs all the zoflora to mask the smell of all the sodding bullshit that comes out of her mouth!!!!

Reactions: 15
I struggle to believe she lost that much weight as the skin on her tummy etc doesn’t appear to be stretched and saggy like you would expect with that kind of weight loss. If she has had her skin removed from her arms, that would have been private too. And would leave noticeable scars.
Let’s hope the baby doesn’t get hold of the bear, so dangerous with the button, unsafe stitching etc.

Reactions: 4
She says in the article she does ‘pretty cleaning’ whatever the f that is... 🙄
She does not do a proper gritty get down and scrub. If she actually sat on the floor and scrubbed the laminate (with floor cleaner or even washing up liquid- not fabric softener!!) she would be amazed at the filth. Her bathroom floor grout drives me crazy. It’s fikthy. It’s not meant to be grey as the bit near the door is white. Her cleaning method is just quick wipe to make it shiny and smell nice.

Reactions: 6
To be fair to the poor innocent bear, it’s not the most dangerous thing it’ll be exposed to. The dodgy vitamins, chemicals from her toxic cleaning products and all the fumes are probably more of a health hazard than swallowing the button. Then the baby who’s viewed as a cash cow - I feel for him.

She does not do a proper gritty get down and scrub. If she actually sat on the floor and scrubbed the laminate (with floor cleaner or even washing up liquid- not fabric softener!!) she would be amazed at the filth. Her bathroom floor grout drives me crazy. It’s fikthy. It’s not meant to be grey as the bit near the door is white. Her cleaning method is just quick wipe to make it shiny and smell nice.
Her floors are always filth because you can't mop a floor with those spray mops, all she's doing is spreading zoflora around, it's not clean. You can see when she does her floor wipes how dirty it is. When she did her steam mop the pad was black!

Reactions: 5
I do generally wonder what’s going to happen when baby hinch is here. I’ll be watching and see how she gets on

Reactions: 5
Just seen her latest insta post, how hypocritical can you get telling people to never want someone else’s life or image, when all she does all day is encourage people to want to be like her, buy her recommended products, and follow her lead. If there ever was a post that was trying to negate all the negative comments about here this is it, and given it’s actually quite well written for once, clearing not composed by her. If she wants to reign in some of the negativity the least she can do is reply to those who have contacted her for some support when they’ve been through bad times, she highlights all the worst traits of today’s modern, selfish, me, me, me society. If you want to do some good, and support mental health issues start replying to those who have contacted you clearly in need of support. At the moment your lack of reply and ‘blocking’ is doing nothing other than hitting people when they are already down - the shames all on you I’m afraid.

Reactions: 16
I’m surprised she hasn’t had any of her ‘army’ turn up at her house yet. I was just looking at her social blade and if you zoom into her Instagram profile photo you can see her door number clear as day 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Scour Power: Mrs Hinch, the ultimate queen of clean

#
She looks completely different on those pics to her filterd ones:/ even though those ones have been edited and photoshopped,she must use s few apps to change her face shape etc

She says in the article she does ‘pretty cleaning’ whatever the f that is... 🙄
I think "pretty cleaning" must mean cleaning already clean things? That's all I ever seen her clean,shed be fucked if she had to clean a dirty loo like one that's been used?

Reactions: 4
She looks completely different on those pics to her filterd ones:/ even though those ones have been edited and photoshopped,she must use s few apps to change her face shape etc

I think "pretty cleaning" must mean cleaning already clean things? That's all I ever seen her clean,shed be fucked if she had to clean a dirty loo like one that's been used?
Pretty clean probably means a quick surface clean not a good scrub or deep clean.

Reactions: 3
What in God's name is that disgusting looking shite she's served up for breakfast

• Haha
Playing on every single issue there is to be had. Anxiety, weight, body dismorphia,low self eteem and loneliness to name a few. This is why this disgusting women rakes in the cash! You see when you post a vera bleeping mop like I did..or a Minky, you get likes and when you feel lonely and worthless that makes you feel validated..I know! Its exasperating how shes being praised for being' real' she is anything but. Shes a Machiavellian,deceptive cold heated business woman.Try having anxiety( for real), money worries, several kids and other daily issues her followers have,trying to keep up with her recommendations however tit the product really is! She's indicating in her post today she will only be around aslong as her hinchers need her. Who does she think she is Mary Poppins? No you mean your bleeping off when you deem yourself rich enough to enjoy your dirty money. She will not remain in her current house..but I guarantee none of her dedicated followers, I mean friends will know where she's gone!!!
Surprised she hasn't jumped on the gender dysmorphia bandwagon 🤣🤣 or is that soon to come do u think? Maybe it's a chapter in her book where she comes out as transgender

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.