Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all

Lurker coming out of the depths. Does anyone know what date Hinch was on This Morning recently?

Trying to find a genuine reason that she’d grt 20k followers in a day... If she’s not on’t telly, I’d suspect she’s buying sheep

View attachment 9052
It's bizarre that everyday is thousands but there is one day where its randomly only 111

Reactions: 8
I hope this isn’t too stupid a question but how does one buy followers in such large numbers, I don’t understand.

Reactions: 6
She has pretty good engagement though on her posts so I'm not sure if she does. I'm guessing that everytime gleam pay for an article online for her and there's usually a few a week she gains that way. If she was on this morning on the Sunday then she probably would have gained heavily after that

Reactions: 3
I hope this isn’t too stupid a question but how does one buy followers in such large numbers, I don’t understand.
I’ve never done it but I’m sure there’s some kind of automated process behind it. Lots and lots of people are at it to boost their numbers 🙄

She's just shared a DM of someone saying she's just getting her 5 mins of fame and will soon be forgotten lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has pretty good engagement though on her posts so I'm not sure if she does. I'm guessing that everytime gleam pay for an article online for her and there's usually a few a week she gains that way. If she was on this morning on the Sunday then she probably would have gained heavily after that
She defo bought them when she was under 10k I checked her followers lots of Asian accounts or fake looking accounts. Probably has done the odd top up every now and again.. but when you have a Pr team I guess they sort all that for you

Reactions: 5
It’s a possibility for sure however most followers would jump on the Sunday, rather then the Monday. Literally just googled ‘buy Instagram followers’ and found this site. $40 for 5000 followers and they’ll deliver on engagement too.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s a possibility for sure however most followers would jump on the Sunday, rather then the Monday. Literally just googled ‘buy Instagram followers’ and found this site. $40 for 5000 followers and they’ll deliver on engagement too.
View attachment 9056
That's interesting! Wonder just how many accounts are using this then? That's cheap considering the fortune you'd make in gifts and ads!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 9056
Oh dont tell TTLT she will start a go fund me page for the £40 so she can reach the 10k swipe up status.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She fake and people need to know! I want her to go down and karma hit her hard

First time? Most beginners are nervous about straight lines, let alone curves and she knew straight off to lift the presserfoot to turn. So, I don’t buy it, not her fkrst time.
Could be her mum

There’s engagement ‘pods’ for instagram. It’s genuine people liking your posts but you have to like the posts if that makes sense. So if her PR team are taking part in any of those then she’d be getting engagement that way and whilst it looks genuine...it’s not really as it’s just mass people liking mass posts

Reactions: 8
That's interesting! Wonder just how many accounts are using this then? That's cheap considering the fortune you'd make in gifts and ads!
bleeping loads of them. I’ve seen exposé accounts that were able to identify where the followers were based and how relevant they were but I don’t have the battery life to find the site they used for Hinch. Bet most of the followers are bots.

First time? Most beginners are nervous about straight lines, let alone curves and she knew straight off to lift the presserfoot to turn. So, I don’t buy it, not her fkrst time.
I didn't think it was her first time either!

Excatly what l thought thats not her first time lies again

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.