Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that interview it says that cleaning helps her fight off panic attacks.... she feels one coming on and grabs a cloth or whatever.... well when she’s grabbing the cloth she is also grabbing her phone and filming.... i suffer from panic attacks and when I feel one coming on the last thing I would think about was grabbing my phone!! So no... I don’t believe that.... what a load of shite!

Annnnnd there it is the swipe up for the sewing machine...,.
I’m sure I’ve seen her say a couple of times tonight that she’s gonna have a quiet night.... she obviously just can’t resist getting on her phone!

Reactions: 21
Someone's posted on the Facebook group that if people want to save money instead of buying the cup cleaner, just use sofa crystals as they're the same thing, or bleach or Milton. Mods have turned off comments on it...
[/
First time? Most beginners are nervous about straight lines, let alone curves and she knew straight off to lift the presserfoot to turn. So, I don’t buy it, not her fkrst time.
She didn’t get in a twist at all... totally confident🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Of course people are asking for the link for said sawing machine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much did she pay for her sewing machine

In her daily mail interview it says she 5 months pregnant ? She don't look 5 months and the gastric band still in her would that harm the poor baby ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
One of the mums when my son was at primary school had a gastric bypass yes she lost loads of weight but god she looked ill. Her hair thinned and kept falling out and she looked so old and was always suffering with colds etc.

Reactions: 4
I’m to late to the party!
I wanted... Mrs Hinch#9 Promoted by Gleam to flog a crappy Sewing Machine

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi all

Lurker coming out of the depths. Does anyone know what date Hinch was on This Morning recently?

Trying to find a genuine reason that she’d grt 20k followers in a day... If she’s not on’t telly, I’d suspect she’s buying sheep

View attachment 9052
Apparently she bought loads. If you scroll through a random section on her list of followers. You’ll find fake accounts

She very obviously playing on the skinny card. She hinching her shoulders so her skin afas and reveals more of her bones - just to get toungues wagging about poor Mrs hinch

Would love her to post the screenshots of people actually asking for the link 🤣🤣🤣
I was genuinely shocked at how crappy that machine was. Seems her only expensive items are those that are gifted. The dunelm box cost more then that like of tit machine

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve never done it but I’m sure there’s some kind of automated process behind it. Lots and lots of people are at it to boost their numbers [emoji849]
I don't get the whole numbers thing. Id rather have people that I actually engage with. I recently had a cull on my followers list.

Reactions: 8
I’ve got to be honest, I thought the little bear looked cute. Now I don’t for one moment believe she randomly decided to buy a sewing machine, there’s got to be some financial gain somewhere along the line and I’ve no doubt we’ll soon see.
But let’s not direct our dislike of her towards the little bear. He’s innocent in all this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread #9???

I guess I know who will be winning "Biggest con-artist" at the Tattle Awards 2019....stripping Zoella of her title 😂

I’ve never done it but I’m sure there’s some kind of automated process behind it. Lots and lots of people are at it to boost their numbers 🙄
Oh its very easy. They have click farms in China with walls of phones where people follow accounts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know she's dim witted but getting a gastric band on a loan at such a young age is insanity. There are so many gory stories out there, it's usually last resort stuff. So she has it, but it doesn't work and they didn't remove it. What?!

She blamed being able to drive and eating McDonalds. A week or so ago she showed Mcdonalds in her house. If it caused her all those issues, pretty sure she wouldn't be promoting it.

At this point in time I don't believe a word she's saying.

And yes it's very easy to buy followers, the kardashians have been ploughing money into that for years! You just find any of the multitudes of businesses offering this service, log in with your account, pay and voila they add them over a few hours to make it look 'more normal'.

Pewdiepie made millions last yr and has ploughed a ton into trying to get himself to 100m subs on yt before T-Series. It's ridiculous. Social media is so fake and those at the 'top' of the tit pile are beyond thirsty.

Reactions: 12
Agreed at 21 I found it very easy to lose weight especially gaining loads whilst at university. Now I just look at a cake in a magazine and gain 5lbs 😂😂😂😂

Did have a quick look at her followers and theres a fair number of those with no pictures and no followers but they follow thousands (bit odd!!) Its so plainly obvious shes bought followers when well known celebrities have similar numbers

Reactions: 7
If you type Hinch into the search bar of the daily mail, the 13th March article has been updated today... makes for an interesting read 🤣

• Haha
If you type Hinch into the search bar of the daily mail, the 13th March article has been updated today... makes for an interesting read 🤣
Had it always mentioned her sales background or being paid for posts? 🤔 that’s if I’m looking at the right article 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.