Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but her “I’m so anxious I can’t sleep” is utter shite. She went to bed at midnight and is clearly STILL sleeping now. So she’s just “going to bed” anxiety would be, being awake until 3/4/5/6, not sleeping. She’s just clearly excited like a kid at Christmas. Not anxious.

Want to know how I know? My son has been ill, I was worried about him, so I didn’t sit there until midnight pretending to be anxious for social media attention. I couldn’t sleep. And when my eyes shut for a brief second I instantly got up to check on him because I was concerned I’d missed something, he wasn’t okay.

Don’t call your normal feels mental health disorders. I wouldn’t flash around saying I had “anxiety” because I was anxious about something that makes everyone anxious.

Had it always mentioned her sales background or being paid for posts? 🤔 that’s if I’m looking at the right article 😂
Can someone link it? I can’t find it!

Reactions: 11
I've been playing catch up trying to read back through but the threads are all so long - got the gist though!
Someone mentionned the ebay partner affiliate links can give a percentage of anything you buy, not just the clicked items - how would you know whether this is happening/stop it?

I really hope she doesn’t actually let her baby have that bear, that button is a serious choking hazard. More importantly I hope her impressionable “hinchers” don’t copy it. So irresponsible 😡

Reactions: 6
She’s promoting Baylis & Harding on her stories saying she’ll give ‘feedback’ about some of their hand washes over the next few weeks. I’m guessing she’s going to say that they’re amaaazing, maaate because it’s a paid partnership. They’re not gifts where she could (like she would 🙄) give an honest review, they’re actually paying her to tell everyone how fabulous they are! She’s so deceptive, I can’t believe anyone is still falling for her bullshit.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but her “I’m so anxious I can’t sleep” is utter shite. She went to bed at midnight and is clearly STILL sleeping now. So she’s just “going to bed” anxiety would be, being awake until 3/4/5/6, not sleeping. She’s just clearly excited like a kid at Christmas. Not anxious.

Want to know how I know? My son has been ill, I was worried about him, so I didn’t sit there until midnight pretending to be anxious for social media attention. I couldn’t sleep. And when my eyes shut for a brief second I instantly got up to check on him because I was concerned I’d missed something, he wasn’t okay.

Don’t call your normal feels mental health disorders. I wouldn’t flash around saying I had “anxiety” because I was anxious about something that makes everyone anxious.

Can someone link it? I can’t find it!
Scour Power: Mrs Hinch, the ultimate queen of clean

#

You know what no use us all complaining about how environmentally unfriendly this silly bint is. The media is ensuring that all these unsafe chemicals are going into our environment by ensuring that they up her advertising. There are enough lonely, miserable women out there who will follow her thinking they are part of something big happening. I mean did you read in the comments section the one women going "hello hinchers", i can only imagine her sitting there cutting out the article to put in her keepsake book and giggling to herself. Demented, when the truth is they are helping to contribute to pollution and excessive buying of products they do not need and filling her pockets, it wont be long before she is a brand, well she already is one just like Zoella.

It is down to us and other healthy influencers to ensure that we change the way people think and the products they use. So let her enjoy her millions. Like my dear old mum used to say you can not buy class you are born with it and lets face Mrs Hunch definitely has no class. She will fill her mansion with tat and her life will be about shopping and fillers.

She is a prime example of everything that is wrong with this world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Had it always mentioned her sales background or being paid for posts? 🤔 that’s if I’m looking at the right article 😂
No of course it didn’t- nor did it say anything about how concerned she is for the planet !! 🙄

Reactions: 4
So concerned for the planet yet continues to poison it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ i would also like to add that having an article about you in the daily fail really isn't anything to be proud of

However, the daily fail are known for lying and spreading bull tit, so it's a well suited paper for her...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My hubby saw the advert, I don’t discuss her with him as he has no interest in people that don’t actually work for a living, his response to the advert was “ this is exactly what is wrong with society today, we feel we have to teach people to suck eggs. And that woman doesn’t look like she has done a days cleaning in her life” 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
My hubby saw the advert, I don’t discuss her with him as he has no interest in people that don’t actually work for a living, his response to the advert was “ this is exactly what is wrong with society today, we feel we have to teach people to suck eggs. And that woman doesn’t look like she has done a days cleaning in her life” 🤣🤣
She says in the article she does ‘pretty cleaning’ whatever the f that is... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think in a few years they’ll just tell us Hinch was a social experiment.

Her followers will be distraught while she’s sunning it on some island evading tax on her millions...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says in the article she does ‘pretty cleaning’ whatever the f that is... 🙄

Stepford wife darling, the make up, nails and hair has to be perfect. How many women are going to feel they fall below the mark now. bleeping media, I said it a few threads ago it is all about the image. They do not give a flying squirrel what impact all those unhealthy chemicals will have on people and the environment. She is selling, selling and selling, because ever down and bedraggled housewifey wants to be her and lets face it there are millions out there who are going to do everything and anything to be like her. bleeping clowns the lot of them.

Last edited:
I’ve banged on about this before ; the level of adoration bestowed upon this woman is worrying.

Highly impressionable (young?) women believe what they see and don’t doubt her words or cast a cynical eye over it, they blindly follow like lemmings over a cliff.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.