Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her army aren't much better. 2 comments calling the lady's child something out the exorcist. Hope you're proud of yourself Soph... underhanded bleep
I can’t believe what I’ve just read. Horrible women they should be disgusted in themselves. And you too hinch for letting this happen again

Reactions: 16
She's planned and manipulated this whole thing. Liking/ commenting on her post a tit post to boot. Gets her hinchers whipped up into a frenzy. Then she has a panic attack..a servere one ...then after hours posts that about the Ronnie comment. It's propaganda at it's scariest to me? She's opened Pandora's box. I hope she can deal with the aftermath if this takes a devastating turn!

Reactions: 36
Even if she deletes it, her army are screenshotting and posting to their pages.

Hinch is bad if not worse than the lady who commented. She knew what she was doing.
Definitely she will whip up the storm then go into hiding

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't surprise me at all if she has posted that screenshot to up her engagement. Yesterday's grid post hasn't done well. Do a few fake tears and screenshot a troll post and whatdyaknow, everyone runs to pander to her. It's just not normal behaviour

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Even if she deletes it, her army are screenshotting and posting to their pages.

Hinch is bad if not worse than the lady who commented. She knew what she was doing.
I actually think she's worse! And that's not bias talking. The woman who made that comment is just an ordinary person in a group. Sophie has the audience of (allegedly) 3 million. And this can spread like wildfire. So bloody irresponsible of her.

Reactions: 26
Ive just realised that hinch has named and shamed that girl. I absolutely do not agree with what she said about Ronnie, it was awful but why didn't she report it, instead of using it to gain extra support and sympathy. She is so irresponsible and has exposed that girl to completely humiliate her, she will no doubt get a huge amount of nasty threats and abuse from hinchs barmy army. Hinch has fed her to the wolves basically and will be verbally ripped to shreds. Does that make you any better than the girl who made the comment Soph? All you had to do was report it to Facebook, instead you've used it to gain attention, you silly girl.

Reactions: 27
Should that post be reported? I don't condone what was said but this person is being attacked by thousands of people (the rest are bots)

Reactions: 13
Wonder what her PR/management think of this? 🤔 Surely someone must have the savvy to realise that if this turns horribly nasty, there will be issues of accountability here?

Should that post be reported? I don't condone what was said but this person is being attacked by thousands of people (the rest are bots)
I reported it x

Reactions: 23
So someone made a mean comment about Ronnie and it's upset Soph. So she's named and shamed her so her army can blast her with worse comments than what she made. Sophie, you're a massive bully. Surely if you want everyone to be kind, you wouldn't be allowing your manic followers to go after this person. You bleeping knew it would happen and I bet it took you so long to post your screenshot because you were cooking up your plan to get the most attention and engagement. You're bleeping sick and I hope Ronnie grows up with better morals than you, although I doubt it because where is a good role model for him? It's certainly not you, love. You're absolutely disgusting, and a million times worse than the person who made the comment in the first place.

Reactions: 41
If shes getting upset about comments made about Ronnie, perhaps stop plastering him online? Just a thought....

Reactions: 41
Wonder what her PR/management think of this? 🤔 Surely someone must have the savvy to realise that if this turns horribly nasty, there will be issues of accountability here?

I reported it x
Me too to me that's bully tactics my daughter dealt with this at school this exact behaviour and it nearly destroyed her just a different platform! It is bulling and its destructive.

Reactions: 15
Instead of posting to your alleged 3 million followers about your panic attack, why not wake up your husband and tell him so he can physically reassure you rather than the ghastly ‘aww hun, youll be fine’ type messages. Everything for attention
So I’m thinking about how my panic attacks feel, and imagining I wake up having one, what would I do, yes I would wake my husband for help to bring me down, the absolute last thing on my mind would be my phone/social media 🤷‍♀️. I’m not saying she didn’t have one I’m just surprised at the coping mechanisms. Maybe she ought to start linking the pressures of social media and mental health.

Reactions: 14
I dont condone anyone commenting on a babies looks, but mrs hinch should not name and shame like that! The woman who made that comment will now be torn apart by these hinchers and I dont think thats acceptable either. Sophie must know what happens when she posts something like that on her stories. She herself is a bully too but instead its her sheep that do it. It angers me.

Reactions: 14
And she chooses to put her son out there for all to see too, again Im not saying anyone should make comments about how a baby looks but maybe she should be a bit more mindful about how much she shares of Ronnie.

Reactions: 15
Her army aren't much better. 2 comments calling the lady's child something out the exorcist. Hope you're proud of yourself Soph... underhanded bleep
Wow what a lovely bunch of people they are😡bastards the lot of them!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.