Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things.

1. No one should be commenting on a baby’s appearance. That’s crappy behaviour and really not nice.
However, that comment was quite tame compared to some of the stuff out there, why has she homed in on that particular one?

2. Soph, it’s not nice to read stuff about your children but you can’t have it both ways. You are more than happy to pimp Ronnie out when the tens of thousand pounds worth of gifted items are being delivered. Just yesterday you we’re showing off his expensive (third?) cot. You’ve used your child to promote affiliate link swipe ups on more occasions that I can count. Think about this.

3. You don’t know how some people sleep at night knowing what they are like?
That’s what we all been saying about you for months dear.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Oh boy the hinch army have found that lady on Facebook and they are flooding her profile with comments
It’s awful that woman said something like that, it looks like she’s deleted her profile, she’s clearly a mother too. It’s disgusting to name and shame like that. Does anyone have any screenshots of what her barmy army was saying to her on her profile pic?

Reactions: 8
duck off hinch YOU put your son out there all over your Instagram for everyone to See!! I agree it's absolutely awful that someone could be so horrible and say that coz in my eyes Ronnie is a beautiful child but her putting stories up of him in the bath etc is disgusting. Any person should know the dangers around social media and let's face it she has no idea who is watching her profile. Her little boy is used as a financial gain for her. Her profile should be only about cleaning and her home NOT showing off her son. It will only get worse as time goes on and that is her fault coz she won't stop putting him out there. Soph do the decent and right thing and keep your precious little boy off social media

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my it has started. I really feel for this woman. Only minutes in and already SO many comments on her page
She needs to see these. She needs to know what she has now done to this woman in return.
One un-necessary and inappropriate comment from this lady has turned into hundreds of people now bullying her within just 20 minutes. Soph, YOU have done this. YOU post every detail of your life for people to have opinions on and as soon as someone says something nasty you don't just let it wash over you, you then encourage BULLYING said person. You're a head.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t agree with posting comments on babies in public, but no one deserves to be attacked the way the army are going for that woman now. And on pictures of her own kids... this is uncomfortable to see.

Reactions: 24
Oh boy the hinch army have found that lady on Facebook and they are flooding her profile with comments
It’s awful that woman said something like that, it looks like she’s deleted her profile, she’s clearly a mother too. It’s disgusting to name and shame like that. Does anyone have any screenshots of what her barmy army was saying to her on her profile pic?

Reactions: 9
Slagging off a baby's looks is GRIM but what the duck does she expect? You have "3 million" (lol sure) followers hun and you use your baby to generate sales and social media engagement. There's cunts out there, maybe just keep the kid to yourself if it bothers you that much.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The doxxing this morning- disgusting.
Totally don't agree with anyone commenting on her innocent baby's looks, but there is a simple solution to that - don't put him on social media. Protect him like a mother is supposed to and stop pimping him out for freebies. It boils my blood and must surely be a Safeguarding issue.
To me, my children as babies were gorgeous. But if I had shared their images with millions of strangers I'm sure there would have been people who thought they weren't. Would it have bothered me? No. Because I knew they were cute and to me they were perfect.
My youngest was in a special needs buggy until he was 8 years old. I had people constantly question why such a big boy was in a pushchair. I was told he must be lazy and I was told constantly to make him walk. He was even called a ******* on more than one occasion. Did I cry about it? No. I just got on with my day in the knowledge that those people were the ones with a problem, not us.
Sophie we know you read here. You have basically just held a big juicy bone out to the less stable of your followers and shouted fetch. You are playing a dangerous game here. One day something very bad will happen as a result of your actions and YOU who have actively sought out fame will be the one who's name is attached to the story. This sort of behaviour will be your downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Loads of comments ranging from calling her a bleep and insulting her looks, also loads just saying #hincharmy or hinch army out in force and quite a lot saying just be kind , try to spread kindness etc

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Some were 'tame' saying she shouldn't critise an innocent baby, others called her skip rat, mushroom nose and told her to phone Samaritans, but if they worked for them they would hang up.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Holy tit.. anything to deflect her LIES this morning about her 'panic attack' and baby hinting..

duck me I'm so sick of her.

Reactions: 15
7B48FCA6-766F-44A1-8367-F0547F82FC19.png

0E8A4DEA-C76A-4243-AC9E-3B955D6210D6.png

She’ll ignore I’m sure, but will let you know if not.
She is an absolute disgrace! And even worse to have taken the screenshot 10 hours ago, slept on it, used a ‘panic attack’ as a way to get people behind her and then STILL post this.
I’m surprised Gleam let her get away with this tit

Reactions: 57
I don’t agree with posting comments on babies in public, but no one deserves to be attacked the way the army are going for that woman now. And on pictures of her own kids... this is uncomfortable to see.
They really are bunch of idiots aren’t they, make her rich and be her personal internet bodygaurd. Moan because someone said something about a baby, that was that woman’s opinion - whether it’s acceptable or not. Hinch allowed it happen by posting him all over the internet. She makes me so annoyed that she thinks it’s a reasonable and mature response to start crying and have this woman and her children ripped to pieces. Not everyone will find your son cute and some people will post that on the internet but you allowed your baby be exposed to all that in the first place!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.