Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh godddddddd why won’t she bore off 😭😭😭😭😭 its like yesterday never happened.
Don’t understand these snowflakes who get so butt hurt over the smallest things.

Big head - descriptive

It’s not an insult or an attack. It’s describing a big head. And Ronnie like many other children has a big head. My kids included. LOL hard at how sensitive she is. keep ya bleeping kid off social media you twit.... she is everything that’s wrong with the world. Filming herself day in day out, reading comments about herself, crying about it to only do it again the next day. bleeping fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahh I cannot WAIT to see how her life is turned upside down by toddlerhood next year. I have three under four and I spent yesterday cleaning the house.
They spent the day remaking the mess. I’d put a basket of toys away, they’d pull them back out. I’d do laundry, they play with the piles.
Motherhood is accepting the facts that your routine will be changed, things won’t always be perfect and you have to slow down for interruptions.
It’s going to drive her mad. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's clearly been reading on here again as she was trying to hover the matted mess she calls a rug yesterday 😂😂🤣🤣🤣

The rug is nearly as bad as her extensions lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 19
96361B33-C0AE-416E-9E1C-2945E4CECB64.png

No designer handbags or clothes shared on her stories - but plenty pics going round online of her LV bag and belt!! In this together guyzzzzzz....

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She actually thinks Doggy Ronnie is human doesn't she. "He's looking for a fox he saw 2 years ago" nah he's a dog, he's having a good sniff (and probably trying to get the scent of something other than cleaning products into his nostrils). She is beyond stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.