Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DramaHun

Chatty Member
(very early) Title suggestion:

Fake a panic for the 'gram, throw your #swipeup toys out your #gifted pram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 136

Debsy37

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

“Just call us soph and jay, we”ll eat our takeaways while you guys pay”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

minky4life

Thread suggestion...
Hinchy DeVille her voice is so shirill if her eyebrows don’t scare you her witchy talons will

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Londongirl5382

I am aware of a journalist who has an article written about Hinch, she has happily added todays nastiness to it.
This article is going to be Hinch's worst nightmare as it reveals what she is really like and not the sweet and innocent person that gets put out there. I don't think she will be getting much free stuff after that.
I have no idea when the article is coming out, but I believe soon.
All Hinch had to do was stick to cleaning, but it appears she likes the 'fame' so much.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

The-Cloth-Family

There was a time I loved it on Instagram, around 4 yrs ago before jdseasonings and corrupted influencers. From pr marketing to pure greed its not the enjoyable experience, if your not selling your soul and your children's souls as commodity then why are we on Instagram.

Had a chat with the hubby early this morning, while full of flu he's gone to work, my fb account I've got 30 followers just family and close friends, no school friends from school that I never liked, I've had neighbours ask me to add them and my answer is no. none need to know. Instagram I've less than 800, approx 5 I know in my reality.

I don't want to buy anything on swipe ups. I can't stand mrs bullshitting hcliffe who is barking mad.

Her husband I think set up this pretence with the prteam before they got married, like why wasn't it called #barking cleaning wasn't it her maiden name. A platform like hers could be used like that poor girl Jade Goody but no it's about gain in his and her bank account.

Stop being fooled. He ain't a boy next door whose kind and cute, he's a manipulate devious gutless and probably dangerous man, she ain't the girl next door, she couldn't care if the lovely lady on Instagram dies of pneumonia or the sweet girl who reached out to Sophie while she had insomnia and she was dealing with cancer, or does she care for Australia losses, her heart isn't sad for a billion animals meeting their death, adding a swipe up doll isn't the same of donating your day's earnings.

She's sad because we tattlers fucking hate everything about her. We see through you Soph, a mother of four with a hardworking husband, despises you. Every day I prayer for your demise.

I pity the ones you have stepped on to get where you are. The advice you received from much popular influencers. I believe in Karma and Sophie your day will come when you fall off your pedestal. Higher you are the harder you fall.

I will leave my tattle account open and will add likes etc but this is my last post. I will always be a tattler, however I'm getting anxious over how they are using a poor defenceless child in a pawn game. There should be a law at putting a naked child in a bath for entertainment sake. I to cried last night that she either doesn't realises or cares what perverted creatures are out there watching her videos.

If you do ever read my post Sophie get a grip of reality, you have a beautiful little boy who needs to be loved and protected, I am gobsmacked that newspaper reporters aren't at your door, and Jamie you as a father, protect your own, don't let the perverts get a hold of any videos or photos of your little precious boy.

I am a tattler and I have a big heart for every living creature, animal and human. Every child deserves to be respected.

The people on this platform use this site because they also have deep set empathy and hate injustice.

Now, I'm putting a closure to Instagram, will keep FB I won't ever allow my babies on Instagram or any site I can't monitor. (even my 15 yr old son understands why).

All the best, Tattlers, thanks for the laughs.
(hope I haven't broke any tattle rules adding this here). May be the only way for Sophie to read a plight from one mother to another.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Shall we all just take a minute to spare a thought for our fellow Tattlers that won't log on here till tonight and are none the wiser about this shitstorm... And then have 10000000 pages to wade through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 88

Brummiebird

VIP Member
A few things.

1. No one should be commenting on a baby’s appearance. That’s shitty behaviour and really not nice.
However, that comment was quite tame compared to some of the stuff out there, why has she homed in on that particular one?

2. Soph, it’s not nice to read stuff about your children but you can’t have it both ways. You are more than happy to pimp Ronnie out when the tens of thousand pounds worth of gifted items are being delivered. Just yesterday you we’re showing off his expensive (third?) cot. You’ve used your child to promote affiliate link swipe ups on more occasions that I can count. Think about this.

3. You don’t know how some people sleep at night knowing what they are like?
That’s what we all been saying about you for months dear.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

DramaHun

Chatty Member
What a psychopath thing to say "sometimes I want him back in my tummy"

Mate I fucking LOVE my kids but at no point have I wanted to put them back where they came out of

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Wouldn't that mental health charity (Place 2be) she got the Hinchers to donate to be interested in this behaviour?
I might pop them a message with some screenshots.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

F the dust.

VIP Member
Thead suggestion: you can lead a Hincher to tattle but you can't make them think, just how low will these single white female's sink?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I've listened to the podcast now and I'm really conflicted between my initial personal thoughts and then from a professional stand point. I have worked within the Maternity sector for 11 years now - first as a sort of night time Nanny service in the nursery of a hospital, then as a Midwifery Assistant before working bloody hard and finally qualifying as a midwife. Over that 11 years I have worked both in a Private hospital, a private birth unit and the NHS (which is where I am now). I have never personally been involved in an IOL that took only two hours. I say personally because I'm not saying it is impossible. Every woman, every pregnancy, every birth, every recovery, every post natal period and every baby is different. What one person may see and/or experience another may never see in their entire career and it is the diversity of the people, the settings and the experiences that contribute to why I love my job so much. She states that she was induced with a pessary and then followed up with a gel. This in itself would take a good few hours. She might well have then progressed very quickly, once labour was established but to any expectant Mum's listening, I think it sound as though from the start of the induction process to baby being born was two hours. Maybe it was actually two hours from transition to Ronnie being born? Who knows? I also have a problem, especially with celebs, when they say they didn't bother going to "breathing classes" a.k.a ante natal classes and then say how much of a shock it was and they didn't know what to expect etc. Ante natal classes are about so much more than just breathing techniques. You are taught about the different stages of labour, what happens to your body during labour e.g. the production of different hormones and how they help, the softening, effacing and opening of the cervix, the way the baby moves down through the pelvis and cervix so you can visualise it and make sense of what is happening. You are given tips on how to help encourage/optimise the production of hormones, labour positions, coping techniques, breathing, how to make the most positive birthing environment etc. etc. So much is covered that I find it quite flippant that so many celebs dismiss them and then reveal their story in OK that is nearly always accompanied with a scaremongering headline about how they and/or the baby nearly died and they had no idea what was going on and how traumatic it was etc. * I am not disputing at all, that for many, many people, birth can be traumatic - my issue is when people who are more than able to, don't fully prepare and educate themselves and then act naive. Knowledge is power and can lead to a beautiful, controlled, empowering birth*
I'm glad she didn't suffer much trauma to her perineum and only needed "three stitches" but I also can't help but think that too was a humble brag and not the norm for many, especially first time Mums.
My next issue is around the topic of PND. Did/does she have it or not? Jamie said he read up on it at a friend's recommendation but I reckon it was more because he was already aware of his wife having or at least previously struggling with her mental health and being prepared - sensible, responsible and caring on his part. He then said he was prepared for when it happened. However she has not come out and said it clearly. The way she spoke, sounded like she had an issue with being a new mum and having a public platform and scrutiny. That is different to having diagnosed Post Natal Depression and having the relevant treatment and therapy for it. I feel bad even speculating on all this but I am not on duty, I am not her care provider and these are my personal thoughts. As I have said before having such a huge following results in also having a level of responsibility. If she truly has/had PND she really could raise so much awareness and help so many people - not herself directly, but by pointing them in the right direction to their GP/midwife/Health Visitor, helplines, websites, therapies, encouraging them to talk to someone!! Raising awareness of signs and symptoms to look out for - she might say something that sparks the interest of someone who has noticed it in a friend or loved one and leads to help that way. I am glad that Jamie acknowledged that they are in a privileged position to be able to go on there cottage break around Suffolk - it still must have been stressful keep moving with all the 'stuff' that inevitably comes with a newborn and to keep on top of any care for her PND. It will have been complicated for her midwives and HV to keep on top of her PND with coordinate with the different teams in the various areas as they travelled around. I'm assuming there would have been lots of transferring of notes, lots of different faces, lots of phonecalls and visits etc. Just would be nice for her to maybe highlight the reality of the "holiday" presuming this was the case. Maybe all is being saved and will be revealed in the third book.

Wow...sorry - just realised how long this post is and perhaps a bit nit picky 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 70

MrsHadEnough

Screenshot_20200110-091012.png

Not that she will ever see it on her DMS, but again, Hiya Soph 😉
She knows exactly what she's doing. Her "panic attack" in the night like another user said conveniently at the forefront of everyone's minds that have watched EastEnders and then seen her written story this morning. You're getting even more manipulative Soph!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

F the dust.

VIP Member
Do I agree with slating a babies looks, no, no I don't. But Sophie you put him out there for all to see. There are cruel people there are perverted people. We shouldn't have to worry about..but they exist. Keep Ronnie off the gram. Fuck the money fuck the deals and freebies that you gain from exposing him to all in sundry. Do it now! Keep him private. He didn't sign a contract with gleam, you did.

• Heart
Reactions: 65