Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves cheese so much she made the cheesiest video I have ever seen. My lactose intolerance kicked in watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ah so it was just the same outfit for her. It looked so familiar, like deja vu. 😂

That’s a sign of someone lying and/or being dishonest. She can hide behind gretel filter all she wants but it doesn’t hide her body language.
She will stop scratching now! You watch 🤣

I hope you all have a lovely new year 2020 you nasty jealous trolls 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time I see Jamie in his wife beater vest I throw up a little in my mouth 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
It’s a bit off topic and a bit early but just wanted to wish you all a very happy New Year! Joining Tattle has given me a space where I feel able to chat and offload and my opinions be considered and countered. It’s given me a confidence and has honestly made me feel less lonely. I know that sounds ridiculous and none of us really know each other but it really has given me a space to escape to and feel part of something. You’re all fantastic, supportive, articulate and very, very witty and while I hope 2020 sees a decline in all things Hinch related, I’m pretty sure it’s just wishful thinking and won’t happen so I look forward to enjoying more Tattle time in 2020! Have a good one everybody, whatever you are up to 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ ❤🎉🥂🎆🎊
Happy new year to you 🥂🥳🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So.....what happens IF one day she gets a divorce with Jamie , is she still going to carry his name ?? And what will she have....? Nothing cos I doubt she had out in any money to buy that house bet it was all him plus the ext and the car etc and all the interiors and furnitures etc were all gifted so will just take all the items and he gets the house and car 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh noooooo
Jack Monroe is the biggest bandwagon jumping prick on this planet. If there is something they can hitch their wagon to, they will.
Oh i'm not middle class, i'm poor.
Oh i'm so poor except i had loads of support that i never ever mention.
Oh i'm not bi, i'm lesbian.
Oh i'm not lesbian, i'm trans.
Oh i'm now an alcoholic.

Jack chats tit. All the time, all the ways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Considering how easy it is to find her address, and the fact she documents every time the family leaves the house and where they are going and what they are doing - I’m surprised she’s not been bloody burgled!!

Reactions: 21
Considering how easy it is to find her address, and the fact she documents every time the family leaves the house and where they are going and what they are doing - I’m surprised she’s not been bloody burgled!!
People know its full of B&M tit and zoflora so don't bother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
😂😂😂😂😂 what a joke she is 😂😂😂😂😂 deleting random folks off her Facebook cos strangers are sharing/using her personal photos and yet she plastering it herself online to millions of strangers on insta so.....what about all these so call million followers then....😂😂😂😂😂 ”I cant stop laughing about this 😂😂

Everyone now knows what she’s got inside her home even in her loft, garage 😂😂 great for the burglers

Attachments

Reactions: 10
If I suggested to my other half shall we play monopoly just us no kids he would think I was nuts. We would rather watch a boxset or a film not a board game. Are we unusual?

Reactions: 15
I use to be a Mrs H fan. Wanted to leave a review for her activity journal, but Amazon is being a wank and won’t let me post. So here goes. Mrs H, you should know...

“I use to follow Mrs Hinch on Instagram and was excited when this activity journal was released. Not bc of my love for the woman, but because even as an adult, I enjoy down time working puzzles and coloring and little things. So I thought it’d be a little fun to have an adult activity book to work through like the ones I did as a kid. But you HAVE to love Mrs Hinch to enjoy this journal. Typically I think of journals as being personal, something you keep to yourself. This is all about HER. You cannot do 95% of the puzzles/games in it unless you follow her obsessively (which I don’t). The crossword questions are all about what Mrs Hinch likes best, and all her favorites. And I couldn’t honestly care! I couldn’t do those puzzles because I didn’t know the answers. You can color a picture of her dog. I did enjoy the sudoku puzzles. I made a few lists. But it’s really been a waste of money, because after doing the few pages that interested me, it belongs in the trash. This is not an adult activity journal. It’s a fan book made for adults to obsess over an idol. This book was the beginning of my growing disdain for the lady. No thank ya!”

that was the review I had tried to post. I know this is not the place for it, but heaven knows if I posted on her insta, I’d have death threats made to me within hours. And I’d like to have that chance to express MY opinions about the self obsessed activity journal this crazy lady convinced her “hinchers” was for THEM 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I use to be a Mrs H fan. Wanted to leave a review for her activity journal, but Amazon is being a wank and won’t let me post. So here goes. Mrs H, you should know...

“I use to follow Mrs Hinch on Instagram and was excited when this activity journal was released. Not bc of my love for the woman, but because even as an adult, I enjoy down time working puzzles and coloring and little things. So I thought it’d be a little fun to have an adult activity book to work through like the ones I did as a kid. But you HAVE to love Mrs Hinch to enjoy this journal. Typically I think of journals as being personal, something you keep to yourself. This is all about HER. You cannot do 95% of the puzzles/games in it unless you follow her obsessively (which I don’t). The crossword questions are all about what Mrs Hinch likes best, and all her favorites. And I couldn’t honestly care! I couldn’t do those puzzles because I didn’t know the answers. You can color a picture of her dog. I did enjoy the sudoku puzzles. I made a few lists. But it’s really been a waste of money, because after doing the few pages that interested me, it belongs in the trash. This is not an adult activity journal. It’s a fan book made for adults to obsess over an idol. This book was the beginning of my growing disdain for the lady. No thank ya!”

that was the review I had tried to post. I know this is not the place for it, but heaven knows if I posted on her insta, I’d have death threats made to me within hours. And I’d like to have that chance to express MY opinions about the self obsessed activity journal this crazy lady convinced her “hinchers” was for THEM 🙄
This is exactly my thoughts on her activity journal too. It’s so strange and narcissistic for it to be about herself?? My little girl has a similar book from The Works, was only a few quid, and she fills it in based on herself and her dreams and little quizzes to compile about herself and her friends. It’s beautiful. Hinch’s one is all ME ME ME. Which is creepy as duck.

Reactions: 24

It sounds more like Smash Hits magazine 😂 Mrs Hinch special edition.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.