Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t stand the woman any more. She’s not done sh** for my mental health! In fact she’s made it 10x worse! I’ve never known such a self obsessed person in my life. Doesn’t care about Jamie’s and Ronnies privacy neither that of her parents! She’s so disrespectful it’s disgusting! I bet you about 3/4 of her followers follow and comment to get a shout out or a follow or something gifted! Well they can wait long, as she’d never ever do this if she doesn’t get anything out of it!

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry to report that Jack Monroe, newspaper columnist, writer, budget cookbook author, Mental health advocate, a person who has been very vocal and forthcoming about being in debt, and having depression, has succumbed to buying minkeys and has tweeted about it. She’s even using Hinch phrases. She has an Insta account too. Her twitter followers are eagerly joining in.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Haha she hopes everyone gets home safe tonight!! And why's that Soph so that all your sheep can keep lining your pockets. She doesn't care about any of her followers not one single one of them just likes to make them feel loved by her so she can continue conning them!! Here's a tip for you Sophie HinchCliffe as from 12 o'clock tonight it's a new year how about spending more time with your son and maybe actually engage with him instead of your phone constantly. No doubt she will start the year as she means to go on and that's swipe ups and freebies.

Reactions: 11
Considering how easy it is to find her address, and the fact she documents every time the family leaves the house and where they are going and what they are doing - I’m surprised she’s not been bloody burgled!!
Who would want to nick any of that crappy grey tat?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The irony of hinch posting on her stories about not keeping up with the Joneses when that's pretty much the basis of her brand.

Reactions: 22
Happy new year ya trolls! And remember guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz we are all in it together. ATB 😜

Reactions: 17
So.....what happens IF one day she gets a divorce with Jamie , is she still going to carry his name ?? And what will she have....? Nothing cos I doubt she had out in any money to buy that house bet it was all him plus the ext and the car etc and all the interiors and furnitures etc were all gifted so will just take all the items and he gets the house and car 😂😂😂
Yeh I thought the same

Her brand is named after her husband

If she ever split she’d have to keep the name.
Reminds me of a Kardashian episode where kris discusses getting her surname back to Kardashian despite being married to Bruce

Reactions: 11
Let’s go into 2020 with the smug joy of knowing that although we are but poor lowly peasant trolls, at least we have actual real-life friends, cosy lived-in houses and nobody to impress constantly. 👍🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.