Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it’s not the same picture time. Ronnie was wearing sometting else.
Ah so it was just the same outfit for her. It looked so familiar, like deja vu. 😂

does she have scabies or is she allergic to her own bullshit? constantly clawing at her neck when she speaks
That’s a sign of someone lying and/or being dishonest. She can hide behind gretel filter all she wants but it doesn’t hide her body language.

Reactions: 23
Wonder how many followers she has been buying since her 3 mil was reached!! Bet she's on one trying to get to 4 mil now. I'm sure after tomorrow she will be back in full swing with the swipe ups and gifted tit. Got to pay for her Christmas table somehow!!

Reactions: 8
Why can’t she just say me and Jamie are playing monopoly? Why does she have to include Ronnie and Henry... obviously they aren’t gonna be playing!!
don’t worry Sophie I don’t think any trolls are gonna come for u because u haven’t mentioned ur son and dog 🙄
Ronnie and Henry would beat them hands down.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder how many followers she has been buying since her 3 mil was reached!! Bet she's on one trying to get to 4 mil now. I'm sure after tomorrow she will be back in full swing with the swipe ups and gifted tit. Got to pay for her Christmas table somehow!!
She’s got her 30th, Rrrrrrrrronnies christening, Ronnie 1st birthday oh and not forget her handsnomes birthday too (still laugh when I remember that picture of him in that outfit last year 😂😂 poor dog) THEN it will be 4 million.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s a bit off topic and a bit early but just wanted to wish you all a very happy New Year! Joining Tattle has given me a space where I feel able to chat and offload and my opinions be considered and countered. It’s given me a confidence and has honestly made me feel less lonely. I know that sounds ridiculous and none of us really know each other but it really has given me a space to escape to and feel part of something. You’re all fantastic, supportive, articulate and very, very witty and while I hope 2020 sees a decline in all things Hinch related, I’m pretty sure it’s just wishful thinking and won’t happen so I look forward to enjoying more Tattle time in 2020! Have a good one everybody, whatever you are up to 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ ❤🎉🥂🎆🎊
Happy new year sweetheart xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
MrsH are you reading The-Cloth-Family posts? You got pressure, that's anxiety? Deep breaths duck, in out in out that's right keep breathing. There you go duck, all the best. That singing got you all of a jitter, aye duck. Settle down.

Reactions: 7
Anyone know if her management company is connected to The Sun? They seem to think the sun shines out her backside!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That whole look back of 2019 is just pure cringe 🤢🤢.
And I've just got to say that bloody 'H' on their house is hilarious. Who would actually do that? 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Wish she’d hurry up and wear these bloody things she’s flogged the tit out of them.

Poor old J-Chainz 😎 I bet he’s itching to be out in the club with his crew. Maybe when Grinch has had her hot drink and taken her veneers out he can sneak out 👀 OiOi!!
Poor man doesn't even get a capital letter for his name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy new year everyone! I’m so glad I found this forum where I can express my opinion and have my questions answered without any judgement! You all the best horrible trolls I’ve ever spoke to!

That's a brilliant idea. You should all unfollow her. You don't need her crap in your lives.
I don’t follow her since wedding venue fly free Sophie Rose nonsense( that’s from my business account) on my personal I’m blocked anyway! Oh on my dogs one I’m blocked too

• Haha
Reactions: 29
OMG she makes ya sick doesn’t she.

Ronnie minutes old and there’s a camera in his poor face. The extension was the hardest time for them - sorry that having building work done is SO hard for you. Just get rid of Henry’s room problem solved. Be lucky you have two roofs over your head!! She couldn’t have done it without Jamie. Well no because he does everything so it seems. Second time appearing on this morning is She after a third. Merchandise that no one wears Cos they don’t fit. Lastly how over weight is Henry. Bloody he’ll

Reactions: 26
Happy new year everyone! Thankyou for being the nicest bunch of ‘trolls’ and also for making me feel like I’m not alone ❤ Be safe everyone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Had to un follow her after watching her cringey look back at 2019 stories with equally cringey music over the top, it was the I designed the front cover bit that finally got me to click the unfollow button. Wow you chose a shade of grey!! I shall still come on here to find out what she is up to but am glad she will no longer be there when I go on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.