Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sewing box that’s she’s tagged hobbycraft in didn’t come from them, it came from Dunelm and I know this for a fact! Shows the pure greed of the woman and how little she pays attention to where stuff is being gifted from 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 34
That sewing box that’s she’s tagged hobbycraft in didn’t come from them, it came from Dunelm and I know this for a fact! Shows the pure greed of the woman and how little she pays attention to where stuff is being gifted from 🙄
Yes you’re right. I remember it well as I remember thinking that was another shop I was going to have to avoid.

Reactions: 12
She totally butchered that sewing, if Gleam wanted a domestic doyenne, they've really backed the wrong horse. She can't cook, can't sew, can barely clean properly and her "interior design" skills are abysmal. No wonder she's struggling for content and resorting to exploiting her child before he's even hit 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am about 99.9% sure this was filmed when she did the god awful jingle bells rock song a couple of weeks ago. Same outfit for her and same outfit for Ronnie and him grabbing at her chest too. Does anyone have a screenshot of that?
D408E6E3-D56A-436B-B96F-5BAC46AB774E.png

Reactions: 17
I unfollowed Hinch but keep tabs on her still. I keep seeing that I’m following her again and have to repeatedly unfollow. Does anyone else find this? Perhaps I am just be being clumsy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she'd take that bib off Ronnie , every picture shows him wearing it. Give it time and he will yank it off and throw on the floor 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed Hinch but keep tabs on her still. I keep seeing that I’m following her again and have to repeatedly unfollow. Does anyone else find this? Perhaps I am just be being clumsy
I’ve not had this but seen other people say it! And I think I may have had this with other accounts I’m following. Maybe block her and watch using that Gramster thing people have mentioned? Assume it’s an app.

Reactions: 7
Christ Almighty she's a joke! Why does she insist on putting that filter on her baby son? He looks as ridiculous as her but he has no choice and can't say stop doing this to me! Honestly her behaviour is starting to border on mania and it's time either her husband or her mother stepped in and took some bloody control!
The tit will hit the fan when these Insta babies, including Ronnie, grow up and they see the shite their mums have put in the public domain. I see lots of lawsuits.

Reactions: 14
Don't worry guyyyyzzzz in the morning everything will be exactly the same. Oh duck right off you sanctimonious cow! You will be richer through duplicity, you will con more vulnerable people into believing they can have what you have, and you dare come on Instagram and talk about the pressure you're under? The only pressure you're under is to keep up the lies and yes I can imagine that's huge! What did you expect? You are one dangerous individual!

Reactions: 30
Why can’t she just say me and Jamie are playing monopoly? Why does she have to include Ronnie and Henry... obviously they aren’t gonna be playing!!
don’t worry Sophie I don’t think any trolls are gonna come for u because u haven’t mentioned ur son and dog 🙄

Reactions: 20
Long time lurker, first time commenter! Something that has reeeeaalllyyy been bugging me! I live in Chelmsford (very close to Maldon), yesterday she said she was going for a ‘family walk’ with a picture of her dog. She then posted a picture IN CHELMSFORD and made out she’d walked there!!! You can’t walk from maldon to Chelmsford in 30mins! Even funnier, the picture she posted underneath the bridge with the river - is actually the edge of a car park in Chelmsford and friendship bridge is just up the path! It just proves how she manipulates what everyone sees!! It really, really bugged me.
I live in Chelmsford too. There must be hundreds of her followers that do too. Surely she would think, to describe Maldon as a village and that a short walk to Chelmsford be possible, she would know that there are followers that would see her bullshit (if they took their rose coloured spectacles off). I can’t comprehend her gumption of spinning a yarn 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Ronnies face at the end of that singing video!! Ronnie trust me, we all feel the same 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Aaand that’s me unfollowed.
Don’t wana go into the new year following someone who’s nothing but annoying.
Also unfollowed all hashtags relating to her. If i wana be nosey ill seek her out myself, don’t need crap shoved in my face 24/7. 😊

Reactions: 36
Aaand that’s me unfollowed.
Don’t wana go into the new year following someone who’s nothing but annoying.
Also unfollowed all hashtags relating to her. If i wana be nosey ill seek her out myself, don’t need crap shoved in my face 24/7. 😊
That's a brilliant idea. You should all unfollow her. You don't need her crap in your lives.

Reactions: 22
does she have scabies or is she allergic to her own bullshit? constantly clawing at her neck when she speaks

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.