Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
It’s a bit off topic and a bit early but just wanted to wish you all a very happy New Year! Joining Tattle has given me a space where I feel able to chat and offload and my opinions be considered and countered. It’s given me a confidence and has honestly made me feel less lonely. I know that sounds ridiculous and none of us really know each other but it really has given me a space to escape to and feel part of something. You’re all fantastic, supportive, articulate and very, very witty and while I hope 2020 sees a decline in all things Hinch related, I’m pretty sure it’s just wishful thinking and won’t happen so I look forward to enjoying more Tattle time in 2020! Have a good one everybody, whatever you are up to 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ ❤🎉🥂🎆🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Sd140810

Long time lurker, first time commenter! Something that has reeeeaalllyyy been bugging me! I live in Chelmsford (very close to Maldon), yesterday she said she was going for a ‘family walk’ with a picture of her dog. She then posted a picture IN CHELMSFORD and made out she’d walked there!!! You can’t walk from maldon to Chelmsford in 30mins! Even funnier, the picture she posted underneath the bridge with the river - is actually the edge of a car park in Chelmsford and friendship bridge is just up the path! It just proves how she manipulates what everyone sees!! It really, really bugged me.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 106

DramaHun

Chatty Member
The fucking AUDACITY this bitch has to say that the bushfires in Australia are "heartbreaking". Hinch I am SURE you're aware of climate change, but you PERSONALLY are responsible for an entire movement of supposedly millions of people using chemicals, single use plastic, cheap throwaway SHIT that will end up in landfill. I can't think of a single other influencer who can be blamed for doing absolutely nothing but further the climate crisis as much as Hinch. I am disgusted by her.

Title suggestion
Mrs Hinch #85: Sea level's rising, the planet is burning but she doesn't care as long as she's earning

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Debsy2028

Seeing that horrible greedy woman ignore more people who have spent time and money sending her things really riled me up the wrong way. I sent a message to the lady who sent her Dream Catchers basically saying we aren’t trolls and to not send greedy influencers anything. I know this has come up before, and many of us think “well they’re silly for sending her stuff”. We’ve had our eyes opened by this site, many of them haven’t or won’t look here because we’re ‘trolls’, they genuinely believe she’s their friend and are hoping that the Hinch Effect will help them grow their small businesses. I said to the dream catcher lady that Hinch didn’t feature her because A) she didn’t pay and/or B) Hinch doesn’t think it’s good enough for her upscale millionaire home, and that many of the companies she features gift her hundreds/thousands of £££ of gifted things which is al she’s interested in now. If you see anymore posts like the Dream Catcher lady then let’s message them (calmly and nicely or they’ll get upset and cry bullying) and explain WHY they shouldn’t send Hinch things and maybe direct them over here so they can see for themselves that we’re a group of legends who are just FED UP of greedy influencers making their minions feel like shit 🙌🏻

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Susanb

I use to be a Mrs H fan. Wanted to leave a review for her activity journal, but Amazon is being a wank and won’t let me post. So here goes. Mrs H, you should know...

“I use to follow Mrs Hinch on Instagram and was excited when this activity journal was released. Not bc of my love for the woman, but because even as an adult, I enjoy down time working puzzles and coloring and little things. So I thought it’d be a little fun to have an adult activity book to work through like the ones I did as a kid. But you HAVE to love Mrs Hinch to enjoy this journal. Typically I think of journals as being personal, something you keep to yourself. This is all about HER. You cannot do 95% of the puzzles/games in it unless you follow her obsessively (which I don’t). The crossword questions are all about what Mrs Hinch likes best, and all her favorites. And I couldn’t honestly care! I couldn’t do those puzzles because I didn’t know the answers. You can color a picture of her dog. I did enjoy the sudoku puzzles. I made a few lists. But it’s really been a waste of money, because after doing the few pages that interested me, it belongs in the trash. This is not an adult activity journal. It’s a fan book made for adults to obsess over an idol. This book was the beginning of my growing disdain for the lady. No thank ya!”

that was the review I had tried to post. I know this is not the place for it, but heaven knows if I posted on her insta, I’d have death threats made to me within hours. And I’d like to have that chance to express MY opinions about the self obsessed activity journal this crazy lady convinced her “hinchers” was for THEM 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 72

LauLee

Predicted Gifted list for 2020
Holiday to US
A new tv
A table decorated for Ronnies bday
Stair gates

Please feel free to add..
I reckon a complete garden makeover is on the cards for the summer 🙄 new lawn, artificial and grey, paving engraved with shitty quotes, a water feature that plays Leona Lewis ballads on repeat whilst the statue takes a piss in her casserole pot! Roll on summer #gifted!

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Knickerbocker

New post suggestion guyyyyzzzz

Lunch from a jug, a tatty old rug, eBay swipe ups keeps greedy Soph smug.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Ive just been in B&M and they have copies of her colouring book.. sorry activity journal for only £3 and they were with the kids books and colouring books 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Seeing that horrible greedy woman ignore more people who have spent time and money sending her things really riled me up the wrong way. I sent a message to the lady who sent her Dream Catchers basically saying we aren’t trolls and to not send greedy influencers anything. I know this has come up before, and many of us think “well they’re silly for sending her stuff”. We’ve had our eyes opened by this site, many of them haven’t or won’t look here because we’re ‘trolls’, they genuinely believe she’s their friend and are hoping that the Hinch Effect will help them grow their small businesses. I said to the dream catcher lady that Hinch didn’t feature her because A) she didn’t pay and/or B) Hinch doesn’t think it’s good enough for her upscale millionaire home, and that many of the companies she features gift her hundreds/thousands of £££ of gifted things which is al she’s interested in now. If you see anymore posts like the Dream Catcher lady then let’s message them (calmly and nicely or they’ll get upset and cry bullying) and explain WHY they shouldn’t send Hinch things and maybe direct them over here so they can see for themselves that we’re a group of legends who are just FED UP of greedy influencers making their minions feel like shit 🙌🏻
The lady also made Rex one of the dream catchers and Stacey's dad who is a photographer took a photo of him lying with it and sent it too her. I'm not a big fan of Stacey Soloman but she seems to appreciate what she is gifted unlike Mrs H who is just a greedy self centred cow. God knows why Stacey is friends with someone like her 😠😠

Reactions: 58

Macklen83

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion

Hating on “Amanda” whilst eating her jug of sick, brags of “THREE MILLION FOLLOWERS” does she think we’re all thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Some things...

“The things we do to make sure they eat”... you’re putting food on a spoon and putting it in his mouth. Did you make this method up? Gold star for you princess. Some people go and queue at food banks to make sure their kids eat because they don’t have enough insta followers to get free crap and free money. But you’re working harder. Obviously.

“Ebayer is a word I made up”... I can’t even. Like seriously???

“I do work guyyyzzzzz. I do I do I do. Swear down. Product development and all sorts...” Yeah ok. How does that go?
P&G “what do you think we could do to improve the chemical composition of this spray cleaner Sophie?”
H “I dunno but it smells so good you guyyyyzzzz”.

And don’t get me started on her saying Instagram is a job and she works hard. Go and spend a day volunteering on a Childrens ward or neonatal dept of a hospital princess. Then you’ll see people who work. You absolutely do not. Sorry but I think out of everything that’s angered me the most. Self entitled idiot. Anyone with any morals would feel the same surely?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

KLRDN

'Because I haven't actually had the fireplace when it hasn't been Christmas if that makes sense'

Seriously. My brain cells are commiting suicide as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Gooooddddddd she’s such a cunt. I’m a massive massive Sunderland supporter (I know what a shame) and have gone to matches since I was 7 (I’m 37 now). If someone was next to me whilst I watched them on tv, telling me not to show any emotion and telling me they can’t hear through the screen, whilst broadcasting it and showing off and being an absolute cock for likes, id go nuts. Just shut the fuck up and let him watch the bastard game.

Typed this on a caroline flack thread in error in my incandescence rage. Also, who looks at a photo of themselves as a baby most days? That’s right. A self obsessed knobthrob like our soph

• Heart
Reactions: 46