Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering how easy it is to find her address, and the fact she documents every time the family leaves the house and where they are going and what they are doing - I’m surprised she’s not been bloody burgled!!
Wait for it.....
*Gifted CCTV following a spate of zoflora and spring awakeneing shortages across the UK....
It’ll be like hunting the last loaf of bread on the shelves when we get ‘snow’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Happy new year everyone! All the best for 2020 with continued intolerance of dodgy Instagram salespeople!

Reactions: 12
Telling that in the highlights of the year, the grey YOI suit story wasn’t about raising thousands for charity but launching her first merchandise 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy new year everyone may this be the year hinch pisses off (one can hope) hope it’s a good and healthy one for you all ❤

Reactions: 10
Good morning everyone and Happy New Year! I've been reflecting on 2019 this morning and I'm very happy to say I worked hard, paid for things with my own money, didn't dupe or con anyone and I never, not once, spoke to anyone in a stupid voice with a stupid filter over my face! Happy Tattling! X

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she has a business:

Where there has been an emphasis on skincare in the form of separate serums, each based on a different ingredient, some companies are putting the focus on formulas that combine several in synergy. Tandem, a skincare line that launched in September with the slogan “time to free up some shelf space”, sells formulas including the More Than Moisturiser. It combines big-name skincare ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and squalane that are often sold as separate serums.
“More than one of the formulators we met with asked us why we were combining these ingredients when we could have got four separate products out of them,” says co-founder Sophie Hinchliffe. Customers have asked for an eye cream, but “since our moisturisers can already be used on the eye area, it’s not something we’d do … Once you start using fewer products, you realise how little you need all those extra serums and creams,” she says.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/fashion...raws-the-movement-to-streamline-your-skincare

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Another mention of Sophie and Tandem:

“The skincare category is very crowded and so are retailers' shelves. To push through and get heard in the noise a brand constantly needs to give the retailer something fresh and new to talk about, otherwise it ends up getting swallowed by constant new entrants into the market. An easy way to do that is to innovate new products,” says Sophie Hinchliffe, founder of sustainable skincare brand, Tandem. "The overload of products and claims in the market combined with cheaper price points also make people think that if something doesn't work straight away, they should ditch it - however, clinical data on the best active ingredients shows that best results aren't shown for 6-12 weeks. That, for us, is where the demand for newness in the retail industry creates a sustainability issue."

It’s for this exact reason that Tandem has launched with a carefully curated range of key products, covering all skincare needs. “Our approach to innovation is driven by quality, not quantity. Rather than splitting out active ingredients across multiple formulations, we believe in combining the best ingredients into a small, manageable range of products which gives you a skincare routine that's easy to stick to while still meeting all your skin's needs."

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It must of been a hard decision. It was either grey, grey or grey.. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙃
I’m honestly wondering if she really believes picking between 3 almost identical images is ‘designing’ the front cover? Probably the same way she’s convinced she ‘wrote’ the first book. how the duck did that take her ages to decide?

She could have used that in her activity journal as a spot the difference

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeh I thought the same

Her brand is named after her husband

If she ever split she’d have to keep the name.
Reminds me of a Kardashian episode where kris discusses getting her surname back to Kardashian despite being married to Bruce
Yes 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

Where there has been an emphasis on skincare in the form of separate serums, each based on a different ingredient, some companies are putting the focus on formulas that combine several in synergy. Tandem, a skincare line that launched in September with the slogan “time to free up some shelf space”, sells formulas including the More Than Moisturiser. It combines big-name skincare ingredients such as hyaluronic acid and squalane that are often sold as separate serums.
“More than one of the formulators we met with asked us why we were combining these ingredients when we could have got four separate products out of them,” says co-founder Sophie Hinchliffe. Customers have asked for an eye cream, but “since our moisturisers can already be used on the eye area, it’s not something we’d do … Once you start using fewer products, you realise how little you need all those extra serums and creams,” she says.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/fashion...raws-the-movement-to-streamline-your-skincare
It’s a different Sophie Hinchliffe 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Another mention of Sophie and Tandem:

“The skincare category is very crowded and so are retailers' shelves. To push through and get heard in the noise a brand constantly needs to give the retailer something fresh and new to talk about, otherwise it ends up getting swallowed by constant new entrants into the market. An easy way to do that is to innovate new products,” says Sophie Hinchliffe, founder of sustainable skincare brand, Tandem. "The overload of products and claims in the market combined with cheaper price points also make people think that if something doesn't work straight away, they should ditch it - however, clinical data on the best active ingredients shows that best results aren't shown for 6-12 weeks. That, for us, is where the demand for newness in the retail industry creates a sustainability issue."

It’s for this exact reason that Tandem has launched with a carefully curated range of key products, covering all skincare needs. “Our approach to innovation is driven by quality, not quantity. Rather than splitting out active ingredients across multiple formulations, we believe in combining the best ingredients into a small, manageable range of products which gives you a skincare routine that's easy to stick to while still meeting all your skin's needs."

Just someone with the same name. See photo of their Sophie here.

Plus, the packahing isn't grey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.