Mrs Hinch #84 Reckons she's more famous than Sir Elton John. 'Swipe up' 'Click here' it's all a con.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she's now commented about Australia after someone mentioned it here! Why cant she put her hand in her own pocket and donate herself though?

Reactions: 20
It was me 😂 i just watched her stories and she's infuriated me. Telling people to donate?! People have been doing it for days you stupid witch. She'll only donate now because we've mentioned on here. She doesn't give a tit about the real world
I might have posted ‘twice’ too on that woman’s Insta about Hinch 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The bleeping AUDACITY this witch has to say that the bushfires in Australia are "heartbreaking". Hinch I am SURE you're aware of climate change, but you PERSONALLY are responsible for an entire movement of supposedly millions of people using chemicals, single use plastic, cheap throwaway tit that will end up in landfill. I can't think of a single other influencer who can be blamed for doing absolutely nothing but further the climate crisis as much as Hinch. I am disgusted by her.

Title suggestion
Mrs Hinch #85: Sea level's rising, the planet is burning but she doesn't care as long as she's earning
This has to be the next thread title 👏🙌

Reactions: 11
sorry if

I can see why most people like her, especially mums. she’s very real with the pictures she posts about not having a perfect body etc! my sister really likes her for that reason alone, but she cannot stand mrs hinch!
She was also on big fat quiz of the decade last night which is prime time channel 4! She’s also on celeb juice quite a lot and loose women is still quite big! I’m not saying she doesn’t buy bots but you can under stand her hitting more than hinch!

Reactions: 9
Ha ha...she hasn't got "a hobbie" 🤣🤣🤣 what about collecting the snow globes? (Oh, and it's "a hobby" with a "y" in singular Soph, "hobbies" in plural only...)
She also mentioned going on dancing on ice last week.... hinting for next year ....

Reactions: 12
Mine follows me around in his baby walker or crawls across the living room, pulling out toys from every corner of the place. He cries when we hoover so that's out the window half the time too, unless one of us distracts him. My baby is 7 months too and won't even lie on his back still to get his nappy changed, so God knows how she manages to get him to lay there like a sack of spuds. I've got a few bald patches from getting my hair pulled too, so how he's not ripped out a handful of that noodle mop is beyond me.
You’ve just described my boy right there😂 he is half crawling at the minute so half drags half crawls across the floor when I’m walking about 😂 my partner bought some pull up nappies by accident he never gets the right ones usually the wrong size or like this time the wrong type and I can’t even get them on my son he wants to be off every time I change his nappy

Another thought I had today has she taken down the Christmas lights outside don’t recall her mentioning themv

Reactions: 3
I'm honestly so done. She needs to eat an entire bag of dicks.
We know where she lives. A bag of dicks could easily be arranged 😂
You wait now she will send herself a bag of dicks and blame Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.