Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is but surely a three year old would enjoy it more. Maybe I’m just jealous I dont have the room for one or the money or one for my son but he would probably just pull it down on top of him anyway. I just think there’s other things she could be wasting her time on and just seems like she wants to shove him in the corner again 😂but it is nice to see her doing something for Ronnie for a change
I got a grey and white stripy one 3 years ago now but was in Aldi for £35 and its made really well! It’s still going strong now and it’s on the second kid!

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t religiously watch her cos to be quite honest she makes my skin crawl.. but I’m sure In her last few “kitchen done off to bed” stories I haven’t seen a steriliser.. one of the main things you need when you have a baby😕 for her being such a “clean freak” I thought she would have posted more about cleaning hacks for mums (not that they’d be safe) then again the sterilisers probably in the loft or garage😂 also anyone remember a few months ago when all she kept banging on about was Milton and saying she couldn’t find it in any shops.. it’s in most shops &chemists.. little miss beggy arse was hoping for a paid partnership with them the tit🥴 and why oh why did she feel the need to explain her tattoo, no one mentioned it and no one cares soph! instead of showing off tattoos like a 16 year old that’s just got there first one try learning to cook your husband a decent meal like a almost 30 year old should be able to😆 ATB HUNNY😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe should spend less time showing everyone all the lovely things she’s brought for her baby and spend actual time with the bloody baby!! My son is a month younger than what’s his face and I don’t get 10 minutes to have a tit in peace let alone put 70 billion stories a day.
She’s a bleeping muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t religiously watch her cos to be quite honest she makes my skin crawl.. but I’m sure In her last few “kitchen done off to bed” stories I haven’t seen a steriliser.. one of the main things you need when you have a baby😕 for her being such a “clean freak” I thought she would have posted more about cleaning hacks for mums (not that they’d be safe) then again the sterilisers probably in the loft or garage😂 also anyone remember a few months ago when all she kept banging on about was Milton and saying she couldn’t find it in any shops.. it’s in most shops &chemists.. little miss beggy arse was hoping for a paid partnership with them the tit🥴 and why oh why did she feel the need to explain her tattoo, no one mentioned it and no one cares soph! instead of showing off tattoos like a 16 year old that’s just got there first one try learning to cook your husband a decent meal like a almost 30 year old should be able to😆 ATB HUNNY😘
To be fair, you can easily pick up microwave sterilising bags or use a big Tupperware full of cold water sterilising solution. A plug in electric jobby isn’t really necessary.

My son is 15 months and the most I have done was occasionally throw some bits in some Milton as I exclusively breastfed him until weaning and he had literally no interest in bottles or dummies.

Reactions: 9
To be fair, you can easily pick up microwave sterilising bags or use a big Tupperware full of cold water sterilising solution. A plug in electric jobby isn’t really necessary.

My son is 15 months and the most I have done was occasionally throw some bits in some Milton as I exclusively breastfed him until weaning and he had literally no interest in bottles or dummies.
She got gifted tommee tippee steriliser so she defo has one

Unless, she has been aware the whole time and this is all pretence to build up to an AD/Partnership/swipe up for that gro egg 🙄. Or she's hoping that sales of it will jump and then the gro company will come knocking...
I’m sure they already gifted her a sleeping bag with sleeves

Reactions: 9
My mum told me today that my Nan has brought me her colouring book for Christmas .. such a shame because I really liked my Nan and now I will have to outcast her 😂

Saves me buying toilet roll for a while though 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Fabric softener can make things less flame retardant. So she’s making things flammable spraying it on everything.
I don't know how many of you know this. When my son was a boy the lady in the shop where I bought a lot of his clothes told me not to use fabric softener on his snow suit, as it would remove the thing they put on the fabric to make it waterproof. Now I don't use any fabric softener at all. Its just money out the window.

Reactions: 14
She is so out of touch its unreal!!! I really feel for folk who are being manipulated into a world of make believe! I'm relieved this forum exists to expose her lies and manipulation and hope more people come to realise what she really is.

I'm so sorry to hear you having to make such difficult choices ☹ I've been there myself and Its really not a nice place to be. I'm in the North west England area so if you live near please message me I have loads of contacts who can help espcially over Christmas time x
Thanks so much for the kind words, I'm in the midlands, but thankyou for your kind words ❤

Reactions: 4
My mum told me today that my Nan has brought me her colouring book for Christmas .. such a shame because I really liked my Nan and now I will have to outcast her 😂

Saves me buying toilet roll for a while though 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sign it love Laura with the big kitchen and send it to hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Unless, she has been aware the whole time and this is all pretence to build up to an AD/Partnership/swipe up for that gro egg 🙄. Or she's hoping that sales of it will jump and then the gro company will come knocking...
I think you could be right!

I'm certain she got gifted some bits from The Gro company a few months ago, I can't remember if the gro egg was part of the bundle though? But she definately got sent some stuff. They both follow each other so I reckon there will be something on the cards 🙄
Screenshot_20191223-015940_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20191223-020034_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
All this “mum says” stuff is so childish. I love my mum, & yes there are still elements of parent/child to our relationship (Old habits die hard), but mostly it’s adult/adult, has been since I moved out in my early 20’s. I might ask her for advice occasionally, but she will ask mine too, we have different skills & experiences & can learn from each other, rather then me always relying on her to be Mummy & tell me what to do.

Just another example of Hinch not having an original idea in her head, all “borrowed” from more experienced people & either passed off as her own or “poor little soph doesn’t know what to do & has to ask mummy”
It’s another way for her to look vulnerable isn’t, like someone said about her Greta filter and shoulders out etc.
Also the majority of her followers are young mums that probably do turn to mum for everything, so it’s a way for her to be relatable too.
On a side note I’m 30, lost my dad almost 6 years ago, then my mum 2 years ago...if I am jealous of anything about Hinch it’s that she can just pop to her parents for a cuppa whenever. I’d give anything to be able to do that now.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I feel like I’m missing out.. who’s Laura with the big kitchen please 😫
Back 20-30 threads I think it was in the 50’s anyway if you want to trawl, is where it was discussed.

Basically (I’m a little hazy on the sharper details I’m sure someone will help me out) Hinch shared a “troll message” from someone called Laura who DM’d her and basically said her house was better and she had a bigger kitchen.

First there was Beyoncé’s Becky With The Good Hair and now there’s the Grinches Laura With The Big Kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"mum says they're never too young to sit and read to". Christ, how do you not know that yourself?! How have you not been doing this for 6 months?!

😠
Wonder if her mum is subtly hinting that she needs to actually spend time with baby.

Is the Mum stuff maybe her mum starting to have a few digs at her? Or you don’t need a second fridge Soph the garage is cold enough or FFS out your phone down Sophie Rose and read to your child for a change? 🤔🤔
Yes, you are so right! I actually just said this, sorry I hadn’t read your post yet, and you’ve worded it much better than me 🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I would hate to defend her but I do at least 1 load of washing a day, sometimes up to 3 (cloth nappies!) And I haven't picked up an iron in 10 years 😂
Snap.. the washing machine has to be on constantly in my house, cloth nappy baby and potty training toddler. The iron makes a very rare appearance 😂

Reactions: 3
If I was her I’d be starting to resent my Instagram career. I have a baby and I'm lucky to get the bare minimum done regarding housework everyday. There’s no way on this earth I’d get through the list she sets herself to do. I’d rather have cuddles and play time with my little one than clean the skirting obsessively. Don’t get me wrong my house isn’t a mess but it’s not a show house. There’s plenty of time when babies are older to spend every minute cleaning.

Reactions: 18
Has she only just started monitoring the temperature in the room Ronnie sleeps in? Not 6 months ago when newborn; when SIDS is a higher risk? And he was newborn through the summer when overheating might be more of a concern? Strange.
I was thinking the same thing. We had one of those egg things from birth and we checked it all the time, but by 6 months I didn't take much notice of it as son was rolling about in his cot and sleeping fine in a sleeping bag thing. Newborn was the most important.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.