Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
How crass.

Stealth bragging about how you have so much food you need a second fridge to store it in.

There are kids out there who won’t eat a hot meal now because the schools are closed for the holidays.

Soph, are we supposed to be impressed by your cheese stash or something? Or the fact that you are so anally repressed you have a hamper to put coke cans in? Because quite frankly we all think you are a nauseating, self centred cunt.

I hope she fucks the Christmas dinner up and they all end up with the shits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 129
She’s one of those you see in Tesco with 2 trolleys brimmed with Christmas food. You know there is no way she will ever get through it all and throw a lot away.
As for a second fridge ffs! I’ve brought up 4 kids and never needed a second fridge.
this year they are all bringing boyfriends/girlfriends and I still don’t need a second fridge. It’s just a roast dinner at the end of the day but with paper crowns and crackers. We all sit and chat, laugh, take the piss out of each other. It’s about being together which is rare these days as everyone is working or at university. It’s not about expensive cheese
Fuck off sophie. Fly free

Reactions: 69

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s like a child’s toy with 10 set phrases / topics of conversation that just rotate constantly.

“I take Ronnie outside to see our lights most nights he loves our lights so I take him outside to see them which he loves”

You’ve said this about 5 time’s now. We know.

“I love fields I love this field it’s the one field in my little village does anyone else love fields? I love this field. My camera roll is full of fields. This is the field in my little village it’s my favourite field”

You’ve said this once a week for maybe 18 months now.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Screenshot_20191221-155602.png

Some of us can't even afford to fill up half of one fridge and have to use food banks. Greedy bitch. Cba with her shit anymore I reeeeally can't

• Angry
Reactions: 66

daes56

A second fucking fridge?! Is she for real? All they fucking eat is casseroles and bachelors pasta and soup

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
“Mum said their never too young to...”

Oh fuck off. You’re making my eyeballs itch.

They’re. They’re. They’re. THEY’RE!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

SunshineRae

VIP Member
It's mad that at this time of year, most people are praying that none of their appliances break, and that they can cope with the extra use they are put under that inevitably comes with Xmas, yet this madam just swans out and buys herself a new fridge/freezer. She basically needs the extra space for one or two days out of the year - how extravagant is that. I doubt she'll have got one for under £170 and knowing her taste a.k.a greed she'll want a fancier than average one. Hell, she probably even got it gifted. Went into Curry's, they probably didn't know who she was and at the end of the sale, she'll have gone "Oh my god, bless you guys, you've been so great! Not sure if you have Instagram as you're such a small company but I would love to shout you out and tell my followers how great you are because I really love helping small businesses." Cue, sales assistant goes to "have a word with his manager" and comes back saying "Mrs Hinch, I'm so sorry, I just did not recognise you without the butterflies or Gretal, I can obviously see who you are now - Sophie The Patron Saint of Small Businesses, and this fridge is on us!"

My mum has a really small fridge/freezer in the kitchen and anything that doesn't fit goes in the garage which is basically a fridge anyway, because it's so cold!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

MrsD33

VIP Member
I actually thought, when she was saying oh and Ive done these hampers... that she had done hampers to donate to a charlty!

But no! They just have sooooo much food not even 2 fridges is enough!

Surely this is gonna send a shitload of people over to here!

Merry Fucking Christmas Soph!
Your the complete opposite of the true meaning of christmas 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 53

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Love how she donated cheap Tesco dog food!! Bet she wouldn’t feed handsomes mans that 😂😂😂
My dog eats Tesco food not a snobby dog my handsomes 👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Moanymum

My mum told me today that my Nan has brought me her colouring book for Christmas .. such a shame because I really liked my Nan and now I will have to outcast her 😂

Saves me buying toilet roll for a while though 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Whitney98

when I saw hampers I honestly thought that maybe this selfish greedy egotistical shit stain that is Mrs. Hinch was finally donating something to charity.. but no she’s made hampers for her family.. IS SHE TAKING THE PISS!!! And bragging that she’s got a fridge outside full of food because there’s no room left in her kitchen🤯 So she can’t donate to family’s and children in need but she can donate to the fucking dogs one😂🤦🏻‍♀️ And thinks she’s the hostess with the mostess because she’s brought a few poxy games🤣🤣🤣 Don’t mean to burst your bubble Hinch but buying board games and having 2 fridges full of food does NOT make you hostess with the mostess, to begin with it would help if you could actually fucking cook!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49