Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder he sleeps through if he goes to bed same time as them two. And I wish she’d get him a Bumbo or something. I’m sick to the back of teeth of seeing him laid flat on his back. For Christ sake...
Wait for it, she’ll be gifted one!!! He so should be sitting up, and smiling a lot more.
He really is a gorgeous little boy.

Reactions: 10
bet she’s got tons of ebayers and she pulls them out when she needs more money from a swipe up

Reactions: 9
Mrs h has never reprogrammed anything in her life! Apart from her followers that is

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she so intent on that poor kid having no colour in his life? A white teepee with everything inside it (apart from a light blue bear and light blue cushion) being white and grey. Poor kid wont know what to do with himself when he realises other colours exist

And why is everything of Ronnie's hidden away? First they hide him and his toys behind the sofa and now theyre hiding him away in that teepee
You should see what she puts in his little treasure box 😮😮 a mini mini minky cloth like seriously she’s not right in head ffs , ok she likes grey but come one his nursery feels cold and all well most of his toys don’t have any colour to it what happened to the bright colourful colours that babies and kids likes to see.....?

bet she’s got tons of ebayers and she pulls them out when she needs more money from a swipe up
If you also notice that when she goes off isn’t for a break away from the trolls as she calls them she then comes back on and puts up links and ads and saying oh people have been asking me about this or that like seriously have they really.....? Then next she goes on a shopping spree buying more cleaning stuff and cloths when she’s already got a house full of them.....and these idiots think this is the type of people that influence others 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
She’s had to turn the heating down since grow egg told her too! No more shoulders and collar bones out tonight. She’s had to put on a fleece 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait for it, she’ll be gifted one!!! He so should be sitting up, and smiling a lot more.
He really is a gorgeous little boy.
I’ve never seen him smiled and laughed only. A few times and by his age he should be on his tummy having tummy time and able to lift his neck up etc , like what some have said you always see him laying on the floor and also am sure I remember she was gifted this any food maker thing for making solids for your baby so his now 6months old so where has that item gone too.....????

She’s had to turn the heating down since grow egg told her too! No more shoulders and collar bones out tonight. She’s had to put on a fleece 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a pleb so she is and these hinch Mugs are saying mrs hunch has helped me bla bla so this is the kind of influencer you want in ur life 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Side note to echo what has been said - the heating ring surely should have been more of a priority before now?? Also no Jamie to help programme the heating? Bug boys buggered off, maybe he’s thrown a wobbly about his wife beater vest being discussed so much he’s had to tell soph not to film him unless he’s got the right fitted T-shirt which shows off his pop eye muscles along with his booties 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Has she only just started monitoring the temperature in the room Ronnie sleeps in? Not 6 months ago when newborn; when SIDS is a higher risk? And he was newborn through the summer when overheating might be more of a concern? Strange.
This shocked me too. Like how has it only just occurred to her? My little boy is 5 months old and I was so paranoid about him overheating/SIDS, especially in the summer. Obviously they can still overheat in the winter but how has it only just come to her attention...

Reactions: 20
Indeed. Her ignorance is astounding. Do you think she owns a single book about parenting or child development?
Come to think of it, apart from her own “books” I haven’t seen a single book in her whole house, which says it all really.
bet you this comes into her stories next week. Look guysssssswhat I’ve been reading for ronnieeeee 😑😑😑😑

Reactions: 7
Definitely on the beg for something. Why all of a sudden be so concerned about how warm her house is when her son is 6 months old. Obviously has the heating on constantly. Not all of us can afford to do that yet shes bragging about bleeping reprogramming hers.

Reactions: 10
"A journey I can't explain" don't start that again Grinchy. It's quite easy to explain. You bought a business account, bought some followers and then bought as little as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
"A journey I can't explain" don't start that again Grinchy. It's quite easy to explain. You bought a business account, bought some followers and then bought as little as possible.
god she's vile isn't she. i beg for the day she slips up big time and has to get off her high horse. she needs to tread very carefully.

Reactions: 11
I've made a complaint to the ASA about this one. Sometimes I can let it go (not including gifted on every story for example), but this one is so blatant. And at this time of year she knows that parents will want to get their kid 'the best of the best like Prince Ronnie of Maldon Village' so there'll be plenty of swipe ups. twit.

It's easy to do by the way, took me about a minute. https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Screenshot_20191222_224016_com.instagram.android.jpg

I've made a complaint to the ASA about this one. Sometimes I can let it go (not including gifted on every story for example), but this one is so blatant. And at this time of year she knows that parents will want to get their kid 'the best of the best like Prince Ronnie of Maldon Village' so there'll be plenty of swipe ups. twit.

It's easy to do by the way, took me about a minute. https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Screenshot_20191222_224016_com.instagram.android.jpg

PS: Sorry if links aren't ok, happy to edit if not.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.