Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many people actually decorate a table anyway? We’re hosting this year for 10 and my mum asked how I was decorating the table! I told her what’s the point when all the dinner will be going in the middle for people to help themselves!
I don't decorate our table - I have two small kids and christmas morning is chaos, I haven't got time to be faffing with centrepieces and that!

Reactions: 13
I'd love to see some gravy, red wine and dog piss post Xmas day carnage all over this staged dining room! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.