Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've made a complaint to the ASA about this one. Sometimes I can let it go (not including gifted on every story for example), but this one is so blatant. And at this time of year she knows that parents will want to get their kid 'the best of the best like Prince Ronnie of Maldon Village' so there'll be plenty of swipe ups. twit.

It's easy to do by the way, took me about a minute. https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

View attachment 66114

PS: Sorry if links aren't ok, happy to edit if not.
They probably won't give a tit, you'll get a generic copy and paste reply and she'll carry on exactly as she is 🙄

Reactions: 10
This shocked me too. Like how has it only just occurred to her? My little boy is 5 months old and I was so paranoid about him overheating/SIDS, especially in the summer. Obviously they can still overheat in the winter but how has it only just come to her attention...
Unless, she has been aware the whole time and this is all pretence to build up to an AD/Partnership/swipe up for that gro egg 🙄. Or she's hoping that sales of it will jump and then the gro company will come knocking...

Reactions: 11
They probably won't give a tit, you'll get a generic copy and paste reply and she'll carry on exactly as she is 🙄
I know. 🙄 Makes me feel better for doing my bit at least though.

I wish she'd explain to her followers what affiliate links are about. Popping up a highlight months ago and never mentioning it again doesn't quite cut it when there are 900k more followers now.

Reactions: 7
When she’s posting ebay swipe up shouldn’t that say #aff or #affiliate as well as #ad or instead of ad? If she’s on affiliate partnership I think it should.

Reactions: 18
Anyone seen the ‘All on the board’ insta post 🤢. Usually love their posts, why they’ve chosen her to write one is annoying. She couldn’t give a crap about others mental health, all me me me

Reactions: 17
Few funny comments I spotted on an Audible Ad of the activity journal.

How fake!
These brain dead individuals annoy me (probs the chemicals killing their braincells, bless) Having an opinion is NOT bullying/trolling. I actually think being an adult who's obsessed with some random 29 year old woman who has no real purpose on Instagram but to showcase gifted grey tat and swipe ups for even more tat is more disturbing than any comments said on here. Weirdos. They need to stay in their lane 😒

Reactions: 17
I've been trying to catch up on all these threads but they move too fast.

I do think that card is genuine if you notice the other side had writing on it so why wouldn't she show it? Bit concerning that people are sending cards direct to her house.

I need to ask, everybody talks about her spraying diluted comfort softener and then she stopped. What was the reason for her stopping does it damage things? (Just to clarify I've never done this in my life i don't even like too much of it in my clothes cos i can't stand strong smells and i have too much of a life to be spraying tit on my furniture all the time)
Fabric softener can make things less flame retardant. So she’s making things flammable spraying it on everything.

Reactions: 2
My oven broke this week. I’m not happy or excited about it in the slightest. Couple of hundred quid right there that I’ve had to fork out on which I could have really done not to!
mine too, and the fridge freezer. I cried my heart out! I’ve had to replace both on finance and will spend the next 2 years paying them off. I hope you managed to get yours fixed or replaced.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
what's the betting that tent thing or whatever it's called will make an appearance in the paper tomorrow and will be made out pot noodle head invented it when in all honesty shes copied the idea of another account on the gram

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has been said I’m currently 7 pages behind 😩

when she said my mum says it always remind me of. ‘My mumma said to me life is like a box of chocolates’ she seems a bit dippy like poor forest as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.