Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It bugs me how she says you guys are asking for link for what ever ebay tat she flogging! Like you cant just go on ebay and search teepee on your own ! And she never picks the cheapest which is what us poor folk usually do

She bought a cheap ebay teepee how long before a company gift her a big fancy one? That's exactly what she wants and why she bought the boring white one

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20191223-084530_Instagram.jpg
Why are so many people so up her arse? I dont get it 🤢

And Sophe, hun, if you cant sleep at night going on your phone wont help. But then again your entire life revolves around Instagram doesn't it

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So now let’s cover poor Ronnie in porridge to prove he does get messy!!! Morning Soph!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That story of the narc feeding Ronnie his porridge.. he looks bewildered and quite frankly scared of her. I’d be too ashamed to post that. Poor little boy! She needs to get her priorities straight.. insta “fame” clearly comes before everything and anyone.. including her own son. Vile woman

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think you could be right!

I'm certain she got gifted some bits from The Gro company a few months ago, I can't remember if the gro egg was part of the bundle though? But she definately got sent some stuff. They both follow each other so I reckon there will be something on the cards 🙄
View attachment 66166View attachment 66167
She definitely did cause I had been looking at the one with sleeves but didnt buy it as I couldn’t afford it at the time & was annoyed she got it for free 🙄 Disclaimer - my daughters room is warm enough for a sleeping bag with no sleeves, we had just moved into a new flat that had been empty for a while so it felt cold. I have my heating set so her room is the right temp through the night 😉

Reactions: 4
What message is she sharing? Cleaning can be incredibly therapeutic BUT all she seems to be about lately is shite ebay swipe ups. I liked her account when it was just cleaning tbh. I love a good clean and (some of) her tips were helpful. Don't recognise her any more and have no idea what this message is that everyone keeps banging on about.

Reactions: 13
That story of the narc feeding Ronnie his porridge.. he looks bewildered and quite frankly scared of her. I’d be too ashamed to post that. Poor little boy! She needs to get her priorities straight.. insta “fame” clearly comes before everything and anyone.. including her own son. Vile woman
I feel quite sorry for him, he’s obviously not her no1 priority and it shows in the way he interacts with her sadly

Reactions: 8
So she’s feeding him in a bouncer and not a proper chair, of course she is. The bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 22
She got him weighed yesterday? She spent all day pissing about in that fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 22
By the way, a quick thought.. 15 for Christmas dinner. Where are they all eating when her table only sits 6? 🤔

Reactions: 9
“I just found one of these in the cupboard , these croc hors d'oeuvres” 😂😂😂

I am done!

She is all fur coat and no knickers.

206B7E80-31EF-4645-BEAC-8021363613AF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 66072Does anyone know how I can report her to the ASA? She hides the Ad in almost every story she puts up she’s so sneaky.
I think this may depend on what kind of phone you have. When I view It on mine the ad sign is below her user name so I can see it without having to hold the screen down 🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.