Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she feel that she needs to do 30 odd stories a day?? No wonder you’re struggling for content Zoph - I’m sure your Hunch army can make do with 5 stories and 5 swipe ups.

P.S. starting to worry about Jamie... is he stuck in the loft?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she feel that she needs to do 30 odd stories a day?? No wonder you’re struggling for content Zoph - I’m sure your Hunch army can make do with 5 stories and 5 swipe ups.

I reckon his had some work done, maybe some face fillers, or his teeth!! 😂
My kids are older now but when they was little I used the get Them to help me. I would give them both a baby wipe and they would clean the skirting boards. They loved it.
We read to both my bumps Guess how much i love you? They loved that book, and used to get excited when it was read to them even at Ronnie’s age.
I don’t follow Hinch anymore, but she needs to put her phone away and play with him, read to him.
And get bloody dressed 🤣🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stick a bow round it, put it on Facebook marketplace as a "Hinch Hamper" or something and someone will buy it 🤣

I asked after the label maker the other day, thanks for providing the update Soph! 🖐
Well...I never followed the greedy cow, so I missed the label maker thing completely, only to discover now she uses one! Not quite sure what to do, as I've got one too 🤣 (a vintage one though!). I hasten to add I haven't labelled a single shelf in my fridges. I have labelled some jars and containers with different types of flour/sugar/spices etc....In my defence, they were a thing when I was a kid in the 70's/80's, so a bit of nostalgia for me there 🤣

Reactions: 8
The labelling thing killed me. This is how she fills her day because her life is so boring. Labelling yoghurts of which she has 3 in a very viable spot 😂😂😂 then realising she is struggling for further content she says “Some people spell it with an H, some people don’t” like WHAT 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love that she makes out a full on fridge clean is fab to do little and often. Who has the time!? Fine if you never have food in your fridge but to normal people it's just not easy to full on tale everything out. I do a wipe down and move things aside but I cant remove drawers etc "often"!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24
I don’t often read this thread, but I wouldn’t be buying a tit load of tat off eBay for my baby. Who knows where it comes from and other countries do not have the same regulations as the UK when it comes to production of these products.

it could be really dangerous for her little boy.

Reactions: 26
Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t religiously watch her cos to be quite honest she makes my skin crawl.. but I’m sure In her last few “kitchen done off to bed” stories I haven’t seen a steriliser.. one of the main things you need when you have a baby😕 for her being such a “clean freak” I thought she would have posted more about cleaning hacks for mums (not that they’d be safe) then again the sterilisers probably in the loft or garage😂 also anyone remember a few months ago when all she kept banging on about was Milton and saying she couldn’t find it in any shops.. it’s in most shops &chemists.. little miss beggy arse was hoping for a paid partnership with them the tit🥴 and why oh why did she feel the need to explain her tattoo, no one mentioned it and no one cares soph! instead of showing off tattoos like a 16 year old that’s just got there first one try learning to cook your husband a decent meal like a almost 30 year old should be able to😆 ATB HUNNY😘
She has a sterliser but doesnt sterilise bottles properly anyway. She uses the steriliser, then takes all the bottles out and puts them in a drying rack on the kitchen side. Rendering them no longer sterile 🙄

Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has already been said (I can’t keep up) but she said Ronnie is sleeping in a long sleeve vest and a 2.5 togg bag, according to the gro egg chart she put up that’s for temperatures of 18-20 degrees. My thermostat is set to 20 in the evenings and mornings, but that’s her temperature at night.. and she’s had to turn it down. Bloody hell, how hot does she have it in the day then? No wonder she’s always half naked. But don’t worry guys she does the washing at 30 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So it took miss eco to get an overpriced gadget to realise she needed to turn the heating down and put a timer on even though her and jamie go round half dressed and even ronnie is only in a vest sometimes. Clearly they've just had it on 24/7 because she's too thick to work out how to set a timer. Seriously concerning that this woman even owns her own house!

Reactions: 15
Bet she’s one of these cunts who would wrestle nans old granny to the ground in the Black Friday sales just to grab the last cheap lasagne or milkshake or something. How on earth have her family and friends not told her to reign it in. Unless they have and she ignores because she’s a selfish ignorant twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she was gifted that GroEgg months ago but didn’t bother with it til now. She’s so ignorant I can’t believe she wasn’t aware of controlling room temp for babies sleep. Idiot!! Poor Ronnie having such a moron for a mother, what else is she ignorant of??

Reactions: 14
So All on the Board have deleted all the negative comments as well 🙄 She just cannot bare to have a bad word said about her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I love that she makes out a full on fridge clean is fab to do little and often. Who has the time!? Fine if you never have food in your fridge but to normal people it's just not easy to full on tale everything out. I do a wipe down and move things aside but I cant remove drawers etc "often"!!!!!!!!
I literally only clean it if I’ve spilt something and even then it takes me a couple of days to get round to it! Imagine having time to clean it “little and often” - what a sad life

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Hes in the freezer..I've never seen her sort it out or show it off..ever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what's the betting that tent thing or whatever it's called will make an appearance in the paper tomorrow and will be made out pot noodle head invented it when in all honesty shes copied the idea of another account on the gram
Pot noodle head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.