Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Mum stuff maybe her mum starting to have a few digs at her? Or you don’t need a second fridge Soph the garage is cold enough or FFS out your phone down Sophie Rose and read to your child for a change? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 18
Surely her Health Visitor must’ve told her this stuff before? Or at the very least given the information in the form of leaflets and booklets etc. I used to get bombarded with that stuff when mine were babies, but it’s all just common sense anyway. If you don’t read or speak to a child properly, how else are they expected to learn language?
Yep, both babies of mine I've been given a book pack, sure start maybe? And it has little books in and leaflets about importance of reading from early on. As a 30 year old you shouldn't have to be asking your mum about this stuff

Reactions: 22
I think the 'my mum said' is just the latest replacement for 'lots of you guys have said'. She feels she needs to validate everything by saying someone else said it's ok, because she's so immature the concept of reading to a child or putting food in garage is all new to her.

The teepee is a nice idea, but we all know it will get abandoned like everything else because that's how she lives. It's all set up for her style and her house then photo for the gram then chuck it to one side. It doesn't occur to her that no one else in the house wants grey and white everything, it's all about show. You can get far nicer ones but we all know unless its gifted she's not paying out for it.

I like colour but my house is pretty boring, the one room that isn't is my childs play room (the taken over dining room!) because it's his space and it should be stimulating for him.

Reactions: 28
Don’t know if it’s already been said but i can’t believe this vile bleep of a woman has a bedroom for a dog, gotta be the most stupid bleeping thing i’ve ever heard, not only got it’s own room but a proper bed as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This!!! Why didn’t they wait till Xmas, not that he will understand Xmas
Because she has an obsession with more and more and more, regardless of need or time of year. When you can buy yourself whatever you like, special occasions become meaningless and you have no appreciation of anything.

I'd challenge her to go a month without buying anything but food/loo roll etc but she would probably malfunction and end up smashing her face into the wall of her brand new extension.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bought my cat a teepee about two years ago. Keep up Soph, you bleeping peasant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
NOTE FOR ‘influencers’ EVERYWHERE - No-one is asking. ‘For everyone asking’ ‘I’ve had lots of messages’ NO YOU HAVEN’T!!!! Why say that people are interested in something when they’re not?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her sheer greed has no bounds. I am absolutely astonished everyday when she gets worse and greedier and nastier and more pathetic. Buying a teepee before Christmas and then saying maybe Santa can put surprises in there too. Disgusting. She is absolutely disgusting there is nothing else I can say. The packed fridge was utterly diabolical aswell. What a vile excuse of a human she has become. Fly free and duck right off Sophie Rose

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve got a canopy tent for my baby, he had it when he was 6 months old, it’s his reading nook and he has stories in it every night, we also have sensory lights and chill and cuddle in there. He’s now 7 months and he crawls around climbing on all the pillows, he’ll take himself in and have a little lay down. When he’s older he can use it for imaginary play or anything he wants. Something like that can be such a good thing that can really help development and can be used for so many things for years. Somehow I don’t feel like Grinch is going to use the teepee like that, he’ll be plonked in it for a week until she gets bored of it or gets all that soft play stuff gifted and it will be dumped in the loft.
You are right he will be plonked in it for photo opportunities and that’s all.

Reactions: 10
Same!! Only special occasions the iron comes out 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
ive been married 18 years same ironing board and my iron cost 1.49 ! i never use it unless its a real emergency...then i iron on a towel on the kitchen worktop as putting up the actual board is to much effort

Reactions: 12
Right, I’m not being funny, but why is that child not in bed?! The latest story of him seems like he’s absolutely buzzing! Probably all the teepee excitement 🙄. He seems to have no proper routine. We had a bedtime routine and bedtime of 7pm from a few weeks old. Don’t get me wrong, she might not have always gone straight to sleep, but she was learning the routine and it helped so much in the long run!
My child isn't in a routine, has no proper bedtime. I have tried and it hasn't worked, he will find his routine when he is ready 🤷 still sleeps through till morning though when he finally goes down 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she only just started monitoring the temperature in the room Ronnie sleeps in? Not 6 months ago when newborn; when SIDS is a higher risk? And he was newborn through the summer when overheating might be more of a concern? Strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I can't believe how late they keep Ronnie up. He needs to be in bed way before he goes.

She hasn't a clue.

Reactions: 9
The thing that annoys me with the teepee is that on her swipe up it even shows you there were other colour options. She could've had a nice black and white one (still in her comfort zone!) or a blue one but she chose the most boring bland white one. I've only been a parent for coming up to 4 years but so many things I've bought for the kids have been all colours of the rainbow, not fit my decor and probably weren't to my taste but it didn't matter because it wasn't about me it's about the kids and getting them something they can enjoy and play with. He's a child not a pawn in your money making scheme ffs

Reactions: 25
First post but just noticed the whole gro egg thing - do you think this is a dig at the comments regarding the temperature her house must be at to be strolling around half naked in December?

Reactions: 32
First post but just noticed the whole gro egg thing - do you think this is a dig at the comments regarding the temperature her house must be at to be strolling around half naked in December?
Na, there will be swipe up tomorrow x welcome!

Reactions: 8
Is the Mum stuff maybe her mum starting to have a few digs at her? Or you don’t need a second fridge Soph the garage is cold enough or FFS out your phone down Sophie Rose and read to your child for a change? 🤔🤔
Doubt it.Peas in a pod those two.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.