Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed. Her ignorance is astounding. Do you think she owns a single book about parenting or child development?
Come to think of it, apart from her own “books” I haven’t seen a single book in her whole house, which says it all really.
Tell a lie, there’s a Peppa Pig book in TeePee. Does it belong to Jamie, Sophie or Ronnie though?? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tell a lie, there’s a Peppa Pig book in TeePee. Does it belong to Jamie, Sophie or Ronnie though?? 🤔🤔🤔
Probably sophie. Peppa acts like such a spoilt brat, hunch probably reads it to get tips (I have a toddler who's obsessed so I've sat through every single episode multiple times)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20191222-200444_Instagram.jpg

Called it 😂 And how does she get away with placing AD there? It wasnt until coming on here that I realised she'd even put it

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I can’t for a year down the line when Ronnie has smeared his own tit all over the *gifted carpets and mirrored tat.

I can’t for a year down the line when Ronnie has smeared his own tit all over the *gifted carpets and mirrored tat.
Just to add, I see you too sophlora. And you’ll be sat there all smug thinking “my precious little handsnomes won’t do that” but he will soph. And he’ll probably eat some too. And take his nappy off and piss somewhere. ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've been trying to catch up on all these threads but they move too fast.

I do think that card is genuine if you notice the other side had writing on it so why wouldn't she show it? Bit concerning that people are sending cards direct to her house.

I need to ask, everybody talks about her spraying diluted comfort softener and then she stopped. What was the reason for her stopping does it damage things? (Just to clarify I've never done this in my life i don't even like too much of it in my clothes cos i can't stand strong smells and i have too much of a life to be spraying tit on my furniture all the time)
I'm quite behind too so it's probably been answered but the fabric softener caused things to become flammable. I don't know the technical bits behind it but she's basically caused thousands of houses into a fire risk and she obviously knows as she's now moved to febreeze but refused to tell her hinchers about it so lots still do it

ETA - I haven't worded it properly. Ruins the flame retardant stuff rather than makes things flammable

Reactions: 5
And nothing is more a family bonding event than playing hunt the turd at 7am. Because you see the evidence, and find the nappy. But it’s empty 😱 *insert eastenders dum-dum-dum*

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah i jumped on the zoflora bandwagon too and now I have a cupboard full 😂 problem is some of them are so strong they trigger my migraines but I dont want to throw them because it's a waste. So glad I saw through her when I did
Stick a bow round it, put it on Facebook marketplace as a "Hinch Hamper" or something and someone will buy it 🤣

I asked after the label maker the other day, thanks for providing the update Soph! 🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stick your fecking teepee up your arse grinch she’s really annoyed me with that, what a boring colour for a child’s play thing and who are these people making such colourless stuff! Hes too young to enjoy it! So I suppose she’s hoping all her barmy army are gonna order one right before Christmas 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
6A9A0738-CAEB-4293-8439-17B5A9A2952A.png
Does anyone know how I can report her to the ASA? She hides the Ad in almost every story she puts up she’s so sneaky.

Reactions: 13
How much can be made from eBay affiliate links? I've just seen 17 of them tent things have sold in the left hour!
Edited to add: 25 now!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Right, I’m not being funny, but why is that child not in bed?! The latest story of him seems like he’s absolutely buzzing! Probably all the teepee excitement 🙄. He seems to have no proper routine. We had a bedtime routine and bedtime of 7pm from a few weeks old. Don’t get me wrong, she might not have always gone straight to sleep, but she was learning the routine and it helped so much in the long run!

Reactions: 19
"mum says they're never too young to sit and read to". Christ, how do you not know that yourself?! How have you not been doing this for 6 months?!

😠

Reactions: 24
Yea coz all her bleeping hinchers suddenly realise they need to rush and buying bleeping teepees coz their leader has one!! It's a cult I tell ya!! She's all take and no bleeping give!!! Plus notice how she doesn't do the swipe up straight away she leaves it for a bit then sneakily it appears!! A professional bleeping con woman end off!!!!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.