Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"mum says they're never too young to sit and read to". Christ, how do you not know that yourself?! How have you not been doing this for 6 months?!

😠
Isnt that just basic baby info? It was one of those thing i just knew, the sooner you start reading to them the better.

Reactions: 19
The teepee for a 6 month old could be used to actually benefit him, it could be made into a sensory den full of moving lights and tummy time squeezing objects etc where he could do sensory play. Not a chair for him slump in with lifeless decor :(

Reactions: 18
I would hate to defend her but I do at least 1 load of washing a day, sometimes up to 3 (cloth nappies!) And I haven't picked up an iron in 10 years 😂
My kind of girl...I still have the same iron & ironing board (including the cover) that we were given as a wedding gift over 15 years ago. I always say to people that I only iron things when we're going to weddings or funerals.

Reactions: 10
This is what makes me so sad!! She has more than enough money to spend the (possible) extra on a teepee made by a small business who could benefit from the extra orders/publicity, but she chooses to buy a plain, boring white one from eBay to make herself more money!! Vile.
this!! Most decent teeepes range from £50 - £100.. but of course she only likes expensive things when it’s#gifted

Reactions: 7
I think its cute 💁
It is but surely a three year old would enjoy it more. Maybe I’m just jealous I dont have the room for one or the money or one for my son but he would probably just pull it down on top of him anyway. I just think there’s other things she could be wasting her time on and just seems like she wants to shove him in the corner again 😂but it is nice to see her doing something for Ronnie for a change

Reactions: 9
I’ve got a canopy tent for my baby, he had it when he was 6 months old, it’s his reading nook and he has stories in it every night, we also have sensory lights and chill and cuddle in there. He’s now 7 months and he crawls around climbing on all the pillows, he’ll take himself in and have a little lay down. When he’s older he can use it for imaginary play or anything he wants. Something like that can be such a good thing that can really help development and can be used for so many things for years. Somehow I don’t feel like Grinch is going to use the teepee like that, he’ll be plonked in it for a week until she gets bored of it or gets all that soft play stuff gifted and it will be dumped in the loft.

Reactions: 25
Im tempted to ask family for a white one so I can tie dye it rainbow colours for my 1year old.

Stick your fecking teepee up your arse grinch she’s really annoyed me with that, what a boring colour for a child’s play thing and who are these people making such colourless stuff! Hes too young to enjoy it! So I suppose she’s hoping all her barmy army are gonna order one right before Christmas 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
2 days in a row we have had Mum says. Yesterday it was food in the garage and today it was read to your kids. Not sure who is more thick the 30 year old who needs told or her mum

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Usually either 5 or 10% I used to affiliate for Amazon and we got 10% but that was in groups specially for it.

How much can be made from eBay affiliate links? I've just seen 17 of them tent things have sold in the left hour!
Edited to add: 25 now!

bleeping spoilt. It’s 3 days away from Christmas and she’s giving Ronnie a teepee. That would be a Christmas present for most kids... shameful.

Reactions: 40
My kind of girl...I still have the same iron & ironing board (including the cover) that we were given as a wedding gift over 15 years ago. I always say to people that I only iron things when we're going to weddings or funerals.
Same!! Only special occasions the iron comes out 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's not really something a 6 month old baby is going to appreciate or use either. Toddlers yes, little babies no. Maybe it's for a swipe up 🙄
This is true. I bought a teepee for my son’s 1st birthday. He didn’t even bother with it until he was about 2.
Isnt that just basic baby info? It was one of those thing i just knew, the sooner you start reading to them the better.
Surely her Health Visitor must’ve told her this stuff before? Or at the very least given the information in the form of leaflets and booklets etc. I used to get bombarded with that stuff when mine were babies, but it’s all just common sense anyway. If you don’t read or speak to a child properly, how else are they expected to learn language?

Reactions: 14
Her most recent post of Ronnie 'laughing' was a blatant copy of a video Stacey Soloman posted of Rex laughing an hour before. The difference being that Rex is relaxed and happy and always seems so delighted by his Mummy. And Stacey is quite a natural mum. Ronnie on the other hand always looks a bit scared and jumpy, like he doesn't trust his Mum and she's just too much for him.

Reactions: 19
I think its cute 💁
I actually have one from Hobbycraft that I had up in my living room when my son was tiny. But I filled it with colourful toys and sensory bits. When the weather was nice I took it into the garden so he could play outside but be in the shade

Reactions: 11
No wonder he sleeps through if he goes to bed same time as them two. And I wish she’d get him a Bumbo or something. I’m sick to the back of teeth of seeing him laid flat on his back. For Christ sake...

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.