Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in that very large shop today, the one that looks like an enormous warehouse, you need a card to shop there. Noticed they had a huge display of books and we had to walk past that area, omfg they had both her books there, I say books...something more suitable for firelighters I would say😂🤣 Well each pile of the other books were considerably lower, hers towered above the rest meaning all the other titles were all selling much better....sorry they were selling. I happened to pick up and glance at couple of the other books and then carefully put them back on the display....I may have very accidentally put them back on the wrong pile🤭Oh dear I really must start wearing my glasses more often😉 As it’s funny but as I walked away I don’t remember seeing them there😂🤣
I know which shop you’re talking about I’m going there today, I’ll have fun messing around!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This just came up on my Facebook page, not a cleaning group but a page for local mums in
my area (nowhere near Hinch) ...I’ve not seen her do this yet but I wonder how long It is before she sees it doing the rounds and then claims this as her own original idea?? View attachment 65919
48 batteries just in case and all premium branded ones? That’s a humble brag

Reactions: 6
I've been trying to catch up on all these threads but they move too fast.

I do think that card is genuine if you notice the other side had writing on it so why wouldn't she show it? Bit concerning that people are sending cards direct to her house.

I need to ask, everybody talks about her spraying diluted comfort softener and then she stopped. What was the reason for her stopping does it damage things? (Just to clarify I've never done this in my life i don't even like too much of it in my clothes cos i can't stand strong smells and i have too much of a life to be spraying tit on my furniture all the time)

Reactions: 1
No offence to anyone called Maxine I really mean that. You may love your name or hate it. It’s just...it’s such a Hinch name to pick for a fictitious character. It’s got that chavvy vibe 🙈 I feel bad for saying that now but I feel it’s true

• Haha
Reactions: 16
that's not an anxiety attack,she wants to try almost passing out with chest pains and not being able to breathe.

shes up at daft hours because she spends so.much time on her phone her brain is over stimulated and it cant switch,so what does she do? go on social media...keeping her "brain" activity going.

I too was up at 4 am on a night shift ,prepping breakfast so that our homeless residents dont have to.worry about using any money they do have on food whilst you're thinking about a second fridge and what other food you can fill it with....how the other half live hey!!

Reactions: 23

I do think that card is genuine if you notice the other side had writing on it so why wouldn't she show it? Bit concerning that people are sending cards direct to her house.

I need to ask, everybody talks about her spraying diluted comfort softener and then she stopped. What was the reason for her stopping does it damage things? (Just to clarify I've never done this in my life i don't even like too much of it in my clothes cos i can't stand strong smells and i have too much of a life to be spraying tit on my furniture all the time)
The reason she stopped us because it's not meant to be used for that on the first place, it's for washing clothes only. And it destroys the fire retardant in fabrics!

Aside from that I can imagine after a while of spraying that on a sofa or whatever, you'd end up with a built up greasy residue as its not being washed like clothes 🤷

Reactions: 10

Fabric conditioner contains petroleum which is flammable and it removes flammable retardant from soft furnishings. It meant to go to washing machine and be rinsed, also makes sofas and soft furnishings go soggy and baggy because it softens it up. She got told like others influencers who clearly said that and adviced everyone on their platforms but she didn’t, she just stopped and started using febreeze without educating sheep’s why it isn’t safe to use fabric conditioner.
Basically she sprayed tit out of her sofa and then got gifted new one saying it was colour difference( cough) and donated faulty sofa to charity shop.
People stock pile flammable cleaning products like zoflora in their houses god forbid they ended up having a fire it’ll be big boom and insurance will be voided when it’ll come to claim investigation.
she should be hold accountablefor what she’s encouraging.

Reactions: 16
Don’t know if this has already been said but it is definitely her with the card! Notice the rogue apostrophe is back in ‘Ronnie’s’
#cardgate!
The apostrophe in "Ronnie's first Christmas' is actually correct, so maybe it's not her after all? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't help but think the reason she can't sleep is because she knows full well everything she's wrapped as Christmas presents is stuff she's been gifted, and she knows all the recipients will realise thats the case. It's like when you're friends are teachers or TA's, and you can tell you've had a gift from a student passed on (Bayliss & Harding anyone?)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my gahhhhddd. Okay I'm 99% convinced.

That's really disturbing. I'd question her mental health at this stage. But also, how far she will go to toot her own hoot.
She lies about everything else,
So why not throw in some fake fan mail too 🤷

Reactions: 12
Fabric conditioner contains petroleum which is flammable and it removes flammable retardant from soft furnishings. It meant to go to washing machine and be rinsed, also makes sofas and soft furnishings go soggy and baggy because it softens it up. She got told like others influencers who clearly said that and adviced everyone on their platforms but she didn’t, she just stopped and started using febreeze without educating sheep’s why it isn’t safe to use fabric conditioner.
Basically she sprayed tit out of her sofa and then got gifted new one saying it was colour difference( cough) and donated faulty sofa to charity shop.
People stock pile flammable cleaning products like zoflora in their houses god forbid they ended up having a fire it’ll be big boom and insurance will be voided when it’ll come to claim investigation.
she should be hold accountablefor what she’s encouraging.
Thank you! I've never done it but wondered why like you said she went quiet and switched! God help these idiots that copy her

Reactions: 4
I wish she would put a pic of Ronnie sitting in a high chair like I’d expect a 6 month old to. Like others have said, he’s always slumped/supported. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of the little guy sitting up unaided, he doesn’t seem to have much tone.

Reactions: 15
This just came up on my Facebook page, not a cleaning group but a page for local mums in
my area (nowhere near Hinch) ...I’ve not seen her do this yet but I wonder how long It is before she sees it doing the rounds and then claims this as her own original idea?? View attachment 65919
Christmas morning box...what the actual duck is the reason for boxes for everything in the home. That’s what the junk drawer and under the kitchen sink is for.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The reason she stopped us because it's not meant to be used for that on the first place, it's for washing clothes only. And it destroys the fire retardant in fabrics!

Aside from that I can imagine after a while of spraying that on a sofa or whatever, you'd end up with a built up greasy residue as its not being washed like clothes 🤷
Can anybody remember her on this morning using the Lenor to wipe off marks on doors etc? Surely this is bad too and they should take the video down if it’s been proven to destroy the fire retardant in fabrics?

Reactions: 6
That was originally on the Tomm FB page and Gemma shared it on her insta

I wish she would put a pic of Ronnie sitting in a high chair like I’d expect a 6 month old to. Like others have said, he’s always slumped/supported. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of the little guy sitting up unaided, he doesn’t seem to have much tone.
He seems fine on the occasions we see him on his tummy though, holds his head and chest up 🙂

Can anybody remember her on this morning using the Lenor to wipe off marks on doors etc? Surely this is bad too and they should take the video down if it’s been proven to destroy the fire retardant in fabrics?
Did she? I didn't watch the This Morning stint. I thought manufacturers were trying to discourage people from using their products for purposes they aren't designed for 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.