Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's just shown her actual empty fridge which would have fitted in her cheese and yule log. Just take those pointless boxes out!

Top tip to the professional Mrs Hinch from someone who hasn't written a book on tidying up. You don't keep yoghurts in the door, the top of the door is the warmest part of the fridge. Stick that in your next book you fraud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Funny coincidence that she decides to show a card she has received from a Hincher just after you mention mail being sent to her actual address.
Very!! She is going to get into a right mess with all her lies!!

or maybe shes trying to raise awareness for all us watching to know its there?? so everyone can donate while shopping
We already know its there. Grinch never does anything for the greater good.

Reactions: 8
The bleeping fridge is empty. Get those boxes out and fill it like normal people do. Don't get me wrong I love a good box organisation but some are just pointless 🤷‍♀️
wow! lol, that second fridge was such a necessity, its rammed in there. Do all those hard plastic containers say on the labels to refridgerate after opening? Oh, hang on, I can see a bit of cheese in amongst the tumbleweed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noticed how her *gifted declaration is in the top left hand corner behind her username, so you can’t see it unless you hold the screen down

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Who does a “quick” fridge clean like that?
She’s so far removed from the real world

Reactions: 15
How many fridge cleaning stories does she need to do? We get it, you take out food and the blue things and clean it and put them back. Big deal!!
Her main fridge is also devoid of any actual fresh food - jars, ham, cheese, butter, Actimel. Wtf did she need a 2nd fridge for.

Reactions: 21
There is so much space in that fridge why do you need to buy a second one?

Her life is so empty and pointless she tries to fill that hole by buying rubbish all the time. It won't make you feel better hinch.

Reactions: 24
It wouldn’t surprise me if she had already cleared food out before she stated filming.. You know, because she reads here and has read what we’ve all said about how much tit she’s got and doesnt need

And if she’s mentioning her own book doesn’t she have to declare that as an AD?

Reactions: 6
I’m refusing point blank to watch her a Christmas present to myself #gifted Having a sneaky look here instead. Does either fridge have any fruit or veg or even meat, not being funny but is she not eating until the cheese course on Christmas Day? What is she feeding poor Ronnie, is it all packets? maybe annabel Karmel could gift her a recipe book for weaning would be much more use than chocolates and toys.

Reactions: 12
So she claims she did a Christmas food shop last night and has the second fridge freezer in her garage to be able to store it all, then the next day she does some videos of cleaning the indoor fridge and there’s hardly anything in it??? Did I miss something? What is the need for a second one?
Also the card she was ‘sent’ I have zero doubt is written in her own handwriting. I’ve seen all the screenshots and there is no way it’s from anyone else.. whoever called her making an account to try and back it up, I think you’re probably right and we’ll be seeing it soon 🙄 The biggest bellend I have ever seen.

Reactions: 29
Why does she need all of the plastic containers for such little food?? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 16
Agree the card is definitely her. She has altered how she dots the i but I think that is purposeful to make it look like someone else wrote it.
The lower case k and g on her hinch list looks different but I think that is because she does neater/fancier writing for her hinch list than she would for natural writing.

Reactions: 8
Hideous !
just looked on beggys post and there is a post saying that done one on insta the 'big account' who had their carpets gifted from carpet right. This woman was saying that she hog duped into paying £800 just for her front room only gif the quality to be absolutely tit!! Loads moaning, sorry but I was too slow to get a screenshot.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m refusing point blank to watch her a Christmas present to myself #gifted Having a sneaky look here instead. Does either fridge have any fruit or veg or even meat, not being funny but is she not eating until the cheese course on Christmas Day? What is she feeding poor Ronnie, is it all packets? maybe annabel Karmel could gift her a recipe book for weaning would be much more use than chocolates and toys.
I think I may have spotted half a bag of scabby salad in the bottom drawer?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who does a “quick” fridge clean like that?
She’s so far removed from the real world
Its definitely not a quick clean. What is the actual point of the liners if you still have to pull everything out to clean it? And she uses boxes anyway so no food touches them? And those boxes are surely just another thing to clean? If everything is in boxes just clean the boxes? Everything she does is just so pointless and wasteful. I can't believe people call her a cleaning guru.

Hope you're using 30 degree water with that half a bottle of fairy you've just poured in there soph!

Reactions: 25
How much bloody we’ll cheese does she need!
This was already in her “first fridge”

74057E30-02EA-4C0D-B6DA-4E829202BFAE.png

Reactions: 2
Its definitely not a quick clean. What is the actual point of the liners if you still have to pull everything out to clean it? And she uses boxes anyway so no food touches them? And those boxes are surely just another thing to clean? If everything is in boxes just clean the boxes? Everything she does is just so pointless and wasteful. I can't believe people call her a cleaning guru.

Hope you're using 30 degree water with that half a bottle of fairy you've just poured in there soph!
Totally agree, all her cleaning 'hacks' are expensive to follow (cheap when it's all using gifted products), take way more time than they need to (but ok when you've got all the time in the word with no full time job to manage and your partner/parents on tap to help with the baby), and are mostly needless/pointless (but bring in the bacon for P&G).

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.