Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she would put a pic of Ronnie sitting in a high chair like I’d expect a 6 month old to. Like others have said, he’s always slumped/supported. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of the little guy sitting up unaided, he doesn’t seem to have much tone.
Or even a Bumbo like Staceys Rex has my daughter loved hers at that age and younger!

Reactions: 3
I hope you can't sleep! I hope somewhere lurking under that amour of greed and duplicity you're feeling some sort of conscience! ( Though I highly doubt it) One person, one just one that struggles to pay their very account, because of some tat you recommended is one too many!!!! People may argue it's their own fault, but MH is a evil thing at times and to think ppl might be suffering with theirs now or in the future and get into debt either because of theirs and you or will suffer it in the future because of it or you. Well I'd be up all night too!!! Stop with the encouragement of Very. Grow a set of decency and stop doing it! You potentially are causing alot of worry and financial harm to people, who for some misguided reason want to copy you!😔

Reactions: 25
So that's her good deed done!! A few items bought and donated to a doggy bank!! Yes it will make a difference but with her wealth she could easily afford to donate a heck of a lot more. She honestly thinks that makes her look good by doing that but if I was in her boots(thankfully not) I'd be donating a lot more than what she has.
or maybe shes trying to raise awareness for all us watching to know its there?? so everyone can donate while shopping

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I saw that documentary, it was so upsetting. But tbh I reckon if she was made to watch it she'd post a story with fake tears going on about how terrible it is but I don't think she would actually become more charitable
No I don't think she would. She doesn't seem able to empathise with other people. Hence why she continues being so cringey with all the bragging of wealth and showing off excess. The only reason she hides certain things from us (*cough Audi cough*) is a selfish one - to avoid backlash and criticism.

Reactions: 10
Is there any end to her bragging!? disgusted at the way she showed all that christmas food! And bragged about her second fridge!! Even had the cheek to show the her #gifted galaxy cake bars!

How about a thought for those less fortunate at Christmas time? It's really sad to think that people will be watching her and thinking they have failed ☹

Heres an idea Grabby Grinch..with a following of allegedly 2.9mil why not reach out to those struggling, do some research in your local area ,what lifelines are out there to reach people struggling to provide over Christmas? Quite happy to take take take and then brag about it but very rarely ever gives back. She disgusts me! 🤬

Reactions: 15
Why does she empty out the dust onto the kitchen counter? Even with a paper towel it’s still gross! Why does she need to see that!?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one that finds it (even if it's on a paper towel) absolutely disgusting to empty the content of your vaccum om the kitchen table?

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Is there any end to her bragging!? disgusted at the way she showed all that christmas food! And bragged about her second fridge!! Even had the cheek to show the her #gifted galaxy cake bars!

How about a thought for those less fortunate at Christmas time? It's really sad to think that people will be watching her and thinking they have failed ☹

Heres an idea Grabby Grinch..with a following of allegedly 2.9mil why not reach out to those struggling, do some research in your local area ,what lifelines are out there to reach people struggling to provide over Christmas? Quite happy to take take take and then brag about it but very rarely ever gives back. She disgusts me! 🤬
Absolutely this...

Out of all the hateful fuckers on instagram she is by far the worst...

My current situation is not great and it sickens me beyond belief when I see people that are already wealthy(or pretending to be) get gifted this and gifted that... yet I'm here having to make a decision on wether to spend the tiny amount of money i do have on food, heating or the one thing my daughter wants for christmas that i don't have the stomach to tell her I can't get...

sofe, if you read this, I hate you and all your bleeping cretins with every fibre of my being.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Can't help but think the reason she can't sleep is because she knows full well everything she's wrapped as Christmas presents is stuff she's been gifted, and she knows all the recipients will realise thats the case. It's like when you're friends are teachers or TA's, and you can tell you've had a gift from a student passed on (Bayliss & Harding anyone?)
'your' friends are teachers. Dammit, hate it when you miss the chance to edit!

• Haha
To the tune of The 12 days of Christmas

12 + 3 dinner guests
11 guests will have salmonella
10 types of zoflora
9 crappy ebay purchases
8 lies this week
7 crappy snow globes
6 grand for a swipe up
5 gifted sharks
4 bland grey bedrooms
3 million fake followers
2 full fridges
And a letter she wrote to herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A basket to put coke cans in??? Is she serious what a bellend. How about donating to the food banks ???

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Pretty disgusting to be filling the donations into dogs trust donation bin at tesco, to then go home and fill your new, second fridge in your garage (casually mention you just got it) just for Christmas. Sophie or Jamie next time you’re snooping how about foodbank donations too?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
When even a simple supper is too much for our grinch! 😂😂

Why does she empty out the dust onto the kitchen counter? Even with a paper towel it’s still gross! Why does she need to see that!?
Using a bin is below some people’s standards I assume?

Reactions: 1
Saw this on Twitter.
How are people so brainwashed/deluded/ignorant (take your pick).

Do people not know what ‘AD’ and ‘Brand Ambassador’ and ‘working with’ (personal fave) mean?!

THIS is the problem. People are so naive and she’s exploited her best mate, girl next door image to such an extent that even the clear fact that she is paid to promote certain brands is totally overlooked by her army!

D235E824-950E-4CF8-BE25-F3C6DEA68E47.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t donate to food banks because not only is she naturally as selfish as selfish could be she’s also more of a Tory than Margaret thatcher! Why should she help the little people out? All she wants from them are their vote ( adoration, buying into her tit, buying products)

Reactions: 17
I just did a search on the activity journal and found an account of her showing off her narnia! £100’s of pound worth of cleaning products the plastic in that house is just so unnecessary
What on earth! I knew people were crazy about her but actually the extent of it looking through accounts!

or maybe shes trying to raise awareness for all us watching to know its there?? so everyone can donate while shopping
Maybe she could raise awareness that Elbow Grease doesn't come out in the wash, or perhaps awareness that Lenor sprayed around the home is dangerous. Little miss awareness. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.