Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ordered those horrific photo christmas cards from moonpig...no surprise writing xmas cards hasn't appeared on the grinch list..so that was just a plot to get the sheeple to buy
Call me a bit of a Grinch but I can’t BEAR those cheesy family photo cards. Have about 6 of them on my mantelpiece! What happened to pretty little pictures instead of some distant relatives’ gormless mugs! Not to mention funny looking babies that only a mother could love 😂

What weirdo puts hashtags in a Christmas card? Oh yes, an instagramer who wrote it to themselves 😊
Haha! Just a quick reminder of my hashterrrgs guyzzzz

ENGAGE WITH MEEEEEE!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probs wrote the card so she can get gifts of her hincherzzz now, I see a PO Box coming😰

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She literally makes me want to vomit. It’s just sheer greed at this point. I’m sure at first it was nice to be gifted the odd thing here or there but when you don’t need it, why keep accepting it. I follow a beauty youtuber who stopped accepting PR and it’s her career. Nothing stopping Hinch do the same if she just wants to be her followers friend and Instagram isn’t her actual job.

This year ,I’ve felt a massive shift in my thinking. I don’t need more tit and clutter. My whole family is feeling the same and I think next Christmas,we’ll be doing a family secret Santa and cutting right down. My work colleagues feel the same. We did a massive collection for the local food bank and instead of secret Santa,will be using the money to buy a gift for someone who otherwise wouldn’t get one.
99BB51F4-B0B3-4437-9200-D2639439BE33.jpeg

When I see things like this posted it breaks my heart, especially as a mum. Me and my mum halved in and did a huge B and M shop to buy gifts for teenagers as a lot of the appeals are inundated with gifts for younger children. I actually cried when I seen this post and told my mum about it, she said we can’t help everybody but at least we try. I’m sorry,is helping dogs the best this moron can do. Her followers who want to be just like her will follow her example. Why not use it for good.

Reactions: 29
My washer blew up yesterday
Thankfully we have just enough to buy another one (and I mean just enough money-we’ll be skint til feb now)
To see little miss greedy buy a new 2nd fridge ‘cos I want one’ is a joke
Who gives a duck about the great unwashed soph?as long as you get what you want

Reactions: 15
Well if Maxine was real I’m pretty sure she would’ve @ her name tag on Insta for Hinch to browse and thank her. Shows she’s not real.
Unless that is what is written on the other side of the card............I still think she sent it herself though

Reactions: 6
#audigate
#bibgate
#hoodgate
#doorgate
#handwritinggate
How many gates does this woman need 😂 in her eyes it'll always be a case of bad publicity is better than no publicity!

Look at the p, g & en. They are very similar/the same 👀
PhotoGrid_1576999498012.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
#audigate
#bibgate
#hoodgate
#doorgate
#handwritinggate
How many gates does this woman need 😂 in her eyes it'll always be a case of bad publicity is better than no publicity!
Imagine being popular for being embarrassing 😂
She don’t see it either, she thinks she great! Half the people that gush over her arnt all there, not sure why she’s so proud of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's hope 2020 is going to be the year where Hinch's lies are exposed and her popularity nosedives.
Must be embarassing when Soph tells Ronnie when he's older on how she got to where she is by cleaning - and not having a real talent.

Reactions: 22
Call me a bit of a Grinch but I can’t BEAR those cheesy family photo cards. Have about 6 of them on my mantelpiece! What happened to pretty little pictures instead of some distant relatives’ gormless mugs! Not to mention funny looking babies that only a mother could love 😂

Haha! Just a quick reminder of my hashterrrgs guyzzzz

ENGAGE WITH MEEEEEE!
I stand corrected..she's used one of her photo cards to pretend it's from maxine...usually she pokes everything and she's not shown the front of it so only another 14 to write now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm feeling the same about Christmas as some of you guys. Happy to be headed home to my family but finding it hard to forget about people who would give anything to have the kind of stress free Christmas I have always had.

Watching the channel 4 Dispatches programme Growing Up Poor & I've already cried 5 times. These shows are so important to raise awareness and encourage donations. Definitely having a different kind of Christmas this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm feeling the same about Christmas as some of you guys. Happy to be headed home to my family but finding it hard to forget about people who would give anything to have the kind of stress free Christmas I have always had.

Watching the channel 4 Dispatches programme Growing Up Poor & I've already cried 5 times. These shows are so important to raise awareness and encourage donations. Definitely having a different kind of Christmas this year.
Yeah, I'm watching it right now, cat got me up at half five so catching up on a few things I missed while changing broadband suppliers. It's heartbreaking the pressure these kids are under, not just the money issues but the emotional issues around the family life they have. I'll be crying soon I know it.

Reactions: 6
Just been reading tomm’s Post! Good read. If the comments are anything to go by hinch’s Days are numbered!

Reactions: 18
Just been reading tomm’s Post! Good read. If the comments are anything to go by hinch’s Days are numbered!
I like Gemma 😊

I stand corrected..she's used one of her photo cards to pretend it's from maxine...usually she pokes everything and she's not shown the front of it so only another 14 to write now
It is odd that she didn't show the front actually. If she was trying to catch 'Maxine's' attention and all.

Reactions: 14
Imagine having all that money and all those gifted freebies and still having that cheapo looking crushed velour sofa though. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This just came up on my Facebook page, not a cleaning group but a page for local mums in
my area (nowhere near Hinch) ...I’ve not seen her do this yet but I wonder how long It is before she sees it doing the rounds and then claims this as her own original idea??
D03D1262-1735-4402-9D8A-45B7480B42C2.jpeg

Reactions: 20
Don’t know if this has already been said but it is definitely her with the card! Notice the rogue apostrophe is back in ‘Ronnie’s’
#cardgate!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.