Mrs Hinch #81 Hinch is lazy, wrapping all samey, gifts not from Santa but from Mummy & Jamie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me the wrapping paper storage stories. So she wouldn’t add a swipe up because she didn’t know where she got it from. Why does that make a difference?
Basically she is claiming that unless she buys it she won't encourage anyone else to buy it, which is a lot of crap as she encourages people to buy gifted items all the time. She gets so much stuff sent to her and buys so much crap from eBay that she can't actually remember where things came from. That tells a lot about her, greedy mare. She could just have looked back at her eBay purchase history but rather than that she spends time doing a story, searching eBay for the product then posting it rather than doing a quick check of previous purchases. She is a pest

Reactions: 12
Unfollowed her a few threads back, nipped over tonight to see what’s going on and I’m actually gobsmacked at that second fridge and all that food 😱😱 has she ever donated to an actual food bank that doesn’t involve dogs?
We always donate to ours when we can. Our local one had an open drop in donation last Sunday. My eldest used his pocket money to donate and handed over himself. So important in my eyes that he grows up knowing not everyone is as lucky (we are by no means well off!) as he is and that we should always help others if we can.
I can’t get over all that cheese!

Reactions: 20
Agree. I wonder if she has ever had any hate mail etc to her actual address. I mean know they say tattlers are trolls 🙄 but there are actually some real trolls out there that do some bat tit crazy stuff I would be way more careful about posting my whole life story out there.
Funny coincidence that she decides to show a card she has received from a Hincher just after you mention mail being sent to her actual address.

Reactions: 11
I was in that very large shop today, the one that looks like an enormous warehouse, you need a card to shop there. Noticed they had a huge display of books and we had to walk past that area, omfg they had both her books there, I say books...something more suitable for firelighters I would say😂🤣 Well each pile of the other books were considerably lower, hers towered above the rest meaning all the other titles were all selling much better....sorry they were selling. I happened to pick up and glance at couple of the other books and then carefully put them back on the display....I may have very accidentally put them back on the wrong pile🤭Oh dear I really must start wearing my glasses more often😉 As it’s funny but as I walked away I don’t remember seeing them there😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There was a panorama type documentary on recently about children and their families that were starving. The cupboards, fridge and deep freeze were all bare. They had to walk several miles to a food Bank and the children literally looked haunting to me as they were so hungry. Grinch should be made to watch it, it was hard for me and my 14 year old daughter, but it certainly made us donate even more to the food bank. She's in a totally unrealistic bubble of her own, in this day and age it's not cool to brag about how much food and presents you have at Christmas, a little more practice at being humble would do her good. And growing up, she's like a dolly stuck in her childhood

• Sad
Reactions: 27
There was a panorama type documentary on recently about children and their families that were starving. The cupboards, fridge and deep freeze were all bare. They had to walk several miles to a food Bank and the children literally looked haunting to me as they were so hungry. Grinch should be made to watch it, it was hard for me and my 14 year old daughter, but it certainly made us donate even more to the food bank. She's in a totally unrealistic bubble of her own, in this day and age it's not cool to brag about how much food and presents you have at Christmas, a little more practice at being humble would do her good. And growing up, she's like a dolly stuck in her childhood
I saw that documentary, it was so upsetting. But tbh I reckon if she was made to watch it she'd post a story with fake tears going on about how terrible it is but I don't think she would actually become more charitable

Reactions: 30
Am avoiding watching any of her stories, the level of consumerism is deeply uncomfortable and you can smell the desperation for her relationship with Ronnie to come across the same as Stacey's relationship with Rex does.

Reactions: 19
I think all this rubbish about her not sleeping is so she can start playing the anxiety card again. The 2 fridges probably hasnt gone down too well with many of her followers so she'll be using the anxiety angle to get her hinchers back on side.
P.s Im only referring to it as the 'anxiety card' as we know she doesnt really suffer with it and I hope not to come across as disrespectful to genuine suffers.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why has Maxine wrote the card out on both sides?

Love Maxine/SOPHIE GRINCH... 🙄

1CD97C60-2FE1-4582-BBFA-D927BEF12414.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ha in that screeching video Ronnie puts his hand under her chin like he’s trying to shut her gob, brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's hosting. How more distant can she be from real relationships, you are having you're family round you thick duck! ....and they aren't hampers, it's just stuff in a basket😑

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love how she donated cheap Tesco dog food!! Bet she wouldn’t feed handsomes mans that 😂😂😂
My dog eats Tesco food not a snobby dog my handsomes 👍🏼👍🏼
Cheap dog food!! This b!tch was paid around £10,000 by Dog’s Trust for a dedicated highlight on her insta. Surely she could do a lot more. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Look at the K’s circled on here 🤔
I wonder if ‘Maxine’ will reply on her stories, maybe she won’t because she isn’t real!’
So sent hat herself.
Can’t stand the woman!
Fake fake fake fake everything, as for the husband he gives me the creeps. I was once a hincher, until I see her for what she really is.
Whenever I would watch her stories and see him, something about him makes me uneasy.
I knew it was all fake.

Reactions: 20
I know what you mean, I thought the same as you to begin with but if you look at the tail of the g in 'teabags', 'yoghurt', and 'present bags' it's the same as/very similar to the tails in the card where she's written 'Following', 'watching' and 'enjoy'.
I think the circle to dot her 'i's was to try and throw people off.
The way she crosses her upper and lower case 't's are the same in both and also her lower case 'f's. I know @Raresteaklover will be on it with the forensic knowledge just now. With palaeography we were taught how to identify and then read different types of medieval forms of writing, so when I'm looking at the Grinch's lists and xmas card I'm looking at how the letters in the card could have been formed in a different style to each other but then weren't. To give an e.g. (I'm sorry if I'm rambling, I ❤ palaeography and don't often get to talk about it 😂) the lower case 'a' is formed the same in both pictures. Lots of people write 'a's like that, but many also use what's called a 'single compartment a', which is this here -> a. The size of the lettering looks to be exacty the same as well.
I mean she could have avoided this whole palaver by getting bugboy to write it instead. Imagine spending your Saturday night forging fan mail 😂😂 bleeping hell😂
Well if Maxine was real I’m pretty sure she would’ve @ her name tag on Insta for Hinch to browse and thank her. Shows she’s not real.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.