Mrs Hinch #79 Tattle’s getting rowdy about the secret Audi, Hinch is telling fibs with elbow grease and bibs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ill have to defend Greta there. When the picture was taken Gretas train had been canceled and she was unable to get a seat on the next. On the next train she switched to, she was able to get a first class seat. Next time please read the whole story
So she wasn’t even on a train when she complained about not having a seat?

Oh and look she's trying to boost the followers for that drinks stand. She really must think she's an A list celeb, surprised they haven't rolled out the red carpet and got the staff to curtsy to her. That drink was no doubt gifted providing the company gets an insta mention from Hinch.

Reactions: 11
My heart breaks for her, everyone here taking the piss and she's so grumpy and sad because she bought more stuff and then she needs to wrap it. Poor poor Queen Sophlora, I'll put my elbow grease in the wax burner and pray to all the gods to give her strength for such a task.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she seriously moaning about having to wrap presents? At least she hasn't had to sit her child down and explain there won't be much for Christmas this year and that Christmas lunch will be pretty basic, she has no idea about real life, real struggles, some of us struggle to make ends meet and she is moaning about ridiculous things some of us would love to doing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Seriously I never see her sat on the floor with him and his toys or books? Is this just me? I mean granted she doesn’t show us EVERY inch of her life but she shows us a damn lot of it.

My babe is 8 months old now and I remember spending hours every day at this age (and younger) showing him books and playing with him, holding him up right so he could sit up. He was doing so by himself at 5 months old and I’m pretty sure it’s down to how often I was sat on the floor with him, helping him build those muscles up. I’m just really surprised we don’t see her interacting with him more? Like I just see her go to squeeze his face every other day?

Apologises a lot of my comments are to do with Ronnie because being a new mum myself I want to desperately relate to her but I just don’t. If anything it’s since she had Ronnie I can’t stand her anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Ronnie is such a cutie bless him. If she really was making an effort to stimulate his development she would have shown us by now.

All we have seen is the bouncer and a bland white inflatable chair.

Reactions: 12
nothing annoys me more than her gloating about 'finally being home'. She literally never goes out and when she does, it is somewhere that doesn't involve hard work or somewhere normal people would class as a luxury (like going christmas shopping and markets with the family). She doesn't understand how it feels to have to go to work every single day for 8 hours to pay bills and get a fraction of what she gets paid.. whilst doing real work!!! EFF OFF!!! YOU ARE NOT RELATABLE!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So she wasn’t even on a train when she complained about not having a seat?
Sorry for my bad way of explaining it. Due to cancellation the next train that arrived was overcrowded, and she therefore had to sit on the floor for most of the journey, until she got a seat at 1. class

Reactions: 4
I don’t get how she hasn’t got all her shopping, she doesn’t have a job, she has seemingly unlimited childcare and she has loads of money!! I did mine in 2-3 computer sittings plus 1 visit to town.
As others have said, she was clearly hoping for items to be gifted. Look how much time she spends on eBay plus out in her ‘village’ buying tat. She could have used some of those times to finish her Christmas shopping. She has had plenty of opportunities to get it all done. It’s not as though she has to wait for payday or something.

Reactions: 9
Oooh look, she’s off swimming with Ronnie... wasn’t that mentioned on the last thread as another thing that had fallen by the wayside 🤣 hi Soph 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guyzzzz it looks like we’re on target for 3 mill followers on New Years Day! Only need 23,000ish more followers with 15 days left to go. Around 1500 followers a day guys (very similar to the previous pattern) and already over 1000 followers today! They must buy them in the morning 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Part time working mummy is the one who’s outed Hinch’s Audi saying why should she have to tell her followers she’s got a new car.
she’s like hinch but far worse as over the years she’s gotten her followers to donate money to supposed women in need but refuses to show where all the money has gone. If you ask her you get blocked and called a troll.Take a look at the threads of her on here. Far worse than hinch in my opinion
Agree I think part time working mummy is worse - I cant believe she's still getting away with frauding her followers out of their hard earned money. Although i suppose Hinch is too but at least hinch doesn't claim the money will be going to victims of domestic abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh and look she's trying to boost the followers for that drinks stand. She really must think she's an A list celeb, surprised they haven't rolled out the red carpet and got the staff to curtsy to her. That drink was no doubt gifted providing the company gets an insta mention from Hinch.

Wouldn’t be surprised, the tight cow wouldn’t even want to pay 2 quid for a coffee if she could away with it

Reactions: 5
I really hope she gets the rage and gets gretel out, and starts a 'yeah I got a new Audi to go with the range rover, so what?'. She can't help herself and gets so up her own arse. The hinchers might start seeing it for what it is then

Reactions: 30
The issue with the new car is not the fact she has one but the fact she has lied. If she would have presented it as “Guys, thanks to your support I have been able to buy my dream car. Thank you!” or something like that then nobody would have a problem. It’s the lies and deception and the fake ‘we’re all in this together’
I think she's stopped saying that all in this together because we call her out in that a lot in here

Reactions: 8
I really hope she gets the rage and gets gretel out, and starts a 'yeah I got a new Audi to go with the range rover, so what?'. She can't help herself and gets so up her own arse. The hinchers might start seeing it for what it is then
She will spin it that Jamie talked her round and then she was embarrassed because she had said they wasn’t getting one and she was worried people would have thought she lied blah blah blah which only washes if she hadn’t sneakily got the odd glimpse of said Audi in pics because if she genuinely felt like that she would have come forward with this info already so as not to lead anyone on

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she approached them with so you know who I am? I change lives just by tagging your business look at what I did for this loft guy 😒
230654AA-A668-4A91-8E01-355DCD08ACAC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.