Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Claiming she wears £20 boots BUT she also wears Uggs and has a £300 LV belt.
Trying to be more relatable today are you Soph?

Reactions: 38

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
And on a side note I saw her dumb journal in Tesco earlier and put different books in front of it 🤷🏼‍♀️😅 sorry not sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart

fluffyduck

Chatty Member
My second thread title! Thank you! I knew that rum I had this afternoon would bring me luck!!!

• Haha

Kmux

VIP Member
View attachment 61465

How is this Christmas fun?? It has nothing to do with Christmas and stickers of Hinch are not fun. She is losing the plot!!
It’s not a bit of Xmas fun it’s a money making scheme but her followers are completely blind to it! Every time I think I can’t dislike her anymore than I already do she pulls something else out the bag....

Clever of p&g to pull this in December when their sales are probably lower than the rest of the year due to money being spent on Xmas instead. Soul sucking bastards 🤬

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
Am I missing something here.
You buy a P&G product and if you're 'lucky' you get Hinch's signature on a sticker?
So you still pay for it??
Seems the only people benefitting here are P&G.

Last edited:

KermitTheCloffff

And so you’re back
From outer space
Still got the Gretel filter
But we still see your face
Shoulda changed that stupid lock
Shoulda thrown away the key
If I knew in just an hour
You’d be back to bother me

Go on now GO
Walk out the door
Just turn around now
You begging, lowlife bore 😡

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
“Fly Free Sophie Rose” 😂😂😂 actually cracking up at that! 🤣
She knows it’s coming to an end but is trying to make it look like it’s her decision! Off you Fuck then.
Do you think she just saw the fly free and thought she was getting a *gifted holiday 😂

• Haha
Hinch doesn’t know what it means to give, she’s all take take take. She doesn’t know what it is to be down to having 89p (literally) in your gas and electricity meter whilst it’s minus outside and your next pay day isn’t till a week today. Hinch doesn’t know what it means to sacrifice anything - tonight I run out of food and my dog did too. I used my last £5 to buy my dog food for the week because he didn’t ask to live with me, I choose him. It’s not his fault! I’m a student and survive on a student loan and was managing perfectly until my husband left me. I took everything I had for granted too until my husband left, now I appreciate everything but it’s too late. But I’ve learned, she’ll never learn!!
Last nights documentary hit home so bad especially when that girl said “we are poor but we are rich, we don’t have money but we have a roof over our head”. Hinch doesn’t have a clue what it means to struggle, she’s so far up her own arse to realise just how lucky she is.

also, coming up there is a big sleep out. I’m joining in the one in Edinburgh. My college has paid for so many places but we’ve been asked to raise money. If she wants to give or walk in someone else’s shoes for a day she should try doing that!!!

• Sad

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Sorry to distract from Mrs Hinch BUT I had to jump on and tell you all- Balsam Hill Christmas decorations are expensive, we know this. However over July/ August they have a massive sale. I got my tree for 75% off the price the previous Christmas, but they didn’t deliver it until November. If you want one, you only have to sign up to their emails and next year we can all be #blessed 😂
Omg thank you for this, I'm dying to get a new tree. I will sign up to emails and wait for the sale

That must have been some good sniff to turn into the hard nut she was last night. She was one story away from smacking her forehead and saying “you want some of this”. Calm the fuck down Beggy Mitchell. Get back in your grey box.
Beggy Mitchell 🤣🤣 howling 🤣

It's happened. I liked a comment about how hinchmas can be deemed offensive...

Hey Soph if you see this, you my dear are a cunt

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
I’ve never known anyone to handle criticism so badly.
People were posting being genuinely concerned about that toxic snow, but instead of acknowledging it because she wants to make sure that her ‘Hinchers’ pets are safe she ignores it and goes on a classic late night rant about trolls.

It just says everything about her personality and mindset. Always right, and even when irrefutable facts are shown to her to suggest she has made a mistake it’s just used an excuse to play victim.

Don’t get me started on ‘Hinchmas’. Even as an atheist I find it offensive and even worse that she is so pig ignorant that she thinks it’s just fine to take something so sacred to millions of people and rebrand it to her own name. No surprise when she has the backing of such a blinkered, vacuous and obsessive army behind her!!

Quite Contrary

VIP Member
Bloody hell, can someone local go and cut her internet connection please, this is getting ridiculous 😂 STEP AWAY FROM YOUR PHONE SOPH! 🤦🏼‍♀️

New thread name idea... Sophie Rose wants to fly free, but with her #gifted trees it’s all me, me, me 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
This is Jamie 100%... the Instagram chat the other day, his lack of engagement when he had started to show his face a bit more, the defensive Xmas tree post he did.... I reckon she’s had a little breakdown and he’s put his foot down. I also reckon he had his fair share of ‘trolling’ over his cooking etc and didn’t like it. Well fair play tbh it shows he loves her and cares about her mental health
Cares about her mental health 🤷‍♀️ Please 🙄 any criticism and suddenly the old ‘mental health issues’ is trundled out - this insults people with real mental health problems. She’s probably bored witless wondering what else she can flog/clean/Hinch. Oh she’s been called out on her tree and Hinchmas and suddenly has to revisit the mansion she got married in and get back to what matters - yeah whatever, it’s the biggest load of bollocks ever - and her poor gormless followers telling her to take it easy and take care of herself as if she’s doing a 15 hour shift in a jellyfish factory rather than flogging stuff, posting stupid gretel filters, flogging more stuff, opening her dozens of gifted items and pushing a minky round her sink - sorry for rambling but it’s a fucking joke

• Heart

AldiWidow

‘That’s it guyzzz I’m stepping away from my insta!’ Then proceeds to make multiple posts showing screen shots from her wet fans 😐 just fuck off already will you 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Some days I’ll be on insta
Some days I wont
Because I’ve basically got what I wanted from this and it doesn’t matter this was the place that got me where I am thanks too all you following I don’t care now.
Eyes have been so truly opened cannot stand her now.

• Heart

Sick_of_it_all

They were chatting and Instagram “came up” I’m pretty sure that will be the biggest topic of conversation in that house, as it’s the only way they make money.
I’ve missed two threads because I just couldn’t face the Christmas *gifted shit.

F the dust.

VIP Member
She could have had it all. Carried on the cleaning in the main, been gifted some beautiful bits. Gave back, been more down to earth..gave a thought to those less fortunate. She couldn't please everyone, but she could have avoided alot of the criticism.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
She hasn't said shes Leaving insta, just that she will post less. I still think theres a big reveal or holiday or something and this is the poor me in the lead up. "Guysssss I've been so stressed and sandals Jamaica kindly gifted us a family holiday. I feel so much better now and I've decided to have a christening for Ronnie and bring you all along with me. Just winging it really guysss"

You can read her like a book. Bug boy will ramp his page up instead, the freebies will still come, only to him in the meantime

• Haha