Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member

Her entire face movement and head bobble at the end of this story says it all. She’s absolutely vile. Regina George eat your heart out. The hinchmas comments has rattled her cage, it will be damage limitation tomorrow.

(My daughters dad messaged me right as I took the screenshot and I was not watching it for a third time to get another one lol)
Totally agree that come off so aggressive I think she is a real nasty piece of work!!
On a side note can I just remind everyone when she said she paid for that women’s shopping and she turned out to not be fan 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Clarkey99

Hang on a minute...so what was the purpose of the stickers yesterday?? Either that's been a flop or people are waiting to be shouted out..so bit of waste of time really.
Total flop...when you look at the hashtag there are literally 6 pics from the hinchers with their stickers. There are 3 posts from a children’s charity asking for her help. She’s replied to her hinchers but ignored the charity...typical!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Maggie28

VIP Member
Here we go she blocked me( other accounts) and deleted my comment about hinchmas stacemas being an insult to me as a believing Christian Catholic. Shame on you hinch shame on you #shockblock
She really is a deluded idiot...
she thinks she is so amazing. I can’t not stand her, can’t stand what she does. And as for that creep she is married too. He is vile and a snidey little wanker. Who thinks he has made the big time. Let’s see how long it lasts! Because it won’t last forever....

• Heart
  • Haha

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
I really wanted to watch the documentary last night as a while back I was approached to go on it, this and Ch5 Rich Kids Go Skint (as a host to a rich kid). I don’t see myself and my children as poor because we are rich in love and knowledge, manners and care so I declined. I then couldn’t bring myself to watch. I think it might’ve broken me.

I’ve been holding it together the last few weeks but over the weekend my washing machine started smoking and has packed up. My recently widowed Mum is helping me out - my heating still isn’t working anyway so not only is she drying our clothes she’s washing them now too.

I’m glad Soph is taking a break - if only for my own sanity. My guess is she will still find time to delete negative comments though.

I may not have money but I have taste and a good heart. Coming home tonight I saw a little old lady fall while putting her bin out. I stopped and picked her up and offered to take her in her house and make a cup of tea. She insisted she was ok. So I told a neighbour and asked if they could check on her later. Our actions speak louder than word Soph. For they are priceless.

• Heart

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I commented on her tree pic saying 'I hope I don't get blocked for saying this but why is you're page just full of ads and gifts and hardly any cleaning anymore'... It's been deleted
I commented on her fireplace post asking if it was a dream why didn’t she pay and have it fitted when she had the extension. She missed it for days and deleted it yesterday! Not been blocked yet though! I had 7 likes on it so hopefully it helped a few minions see the light!

To be honest if I was in Mrs Hinch position I probably would accept some of the gifted things but I would definitely give back and engage with my followers! I noticed yesterday her commented on the people that brought her stickers items and thought are you doing that being genuine or did you just seen us all mention it!

I haven’t got a pot to piss in but still crochet hats to give to my local hospital for newborns! I don’t have to, don’t advertise the fact I do it but it’s nice to give back to the hospital that brought my two Children into the world!

• Heart

iluvpink

Chatty Member
I just watched her stories from today and I actually found it quite upsetting. The song on her stories, the obvious crying when she blew the kiss, something is massively wrong in Sophie’s world. She sold her soul to Gleam and now I don’t think she can see a way out of it. She knows it’s going tits up and she can’t stop it.
I wouldn’t wish poor mental health on anybody, and I’m sure the majority here wouldn’t either. Sophie, get the help you need. Stay away from Instagram and spend time with your beautiful little boy. You won’t ever get these precious first months back. He’s far more important than fucking swipe ups and money. I hope you’re starting to realise that

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say, I'm stepping back from tattle.... I've put too much pressure on myself to post each day!💖...#flyfreefthedust😂
You take your time to fly free our F. You deserve the break because you are such an inspiration and you are beautiful inside and out.
You have worked so hard at Tattling, but all your Tattlers will be here waiting for you when you've had enough of flying free.
#FtheDustchangedmylife

• Haha
  • Heart

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Sorry to distract from Mrs Hinch BUT I had to jump on and tell you all- Balsam Hill Christmas decorations are expensive, we know this. However over July/ August they have a massive sale. I got my tree for 75% off the price the previous Christmas, but they didn’t deliver it until November. If you want one, you only have to sign up to their emails and next year we can all be #blessed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
This is damage control. It’s her pattern. Huge gifted item, we pull her to shreds. She does woe is me - she’ll do some ‘cleaning’ stories and cute Ronnie stories. Then she’ll hit us with the gifted holiday etc. She’s despicable!

Greedy beggy cow - giving Tuesday. My arse! Said it before but she literally wouldn’t give you the steam off her piss.

Go sit in your new Audi outside a neighbours house wondering if they’re hinchers! Atb Soph!

• Haha

bsdetector77

Chatty Member
Just reading through all the comments tonight and it's restored my faith in humanity a bit! Everyone is so lovely for a bunch of trolls haha.

If anyone needs anything, money, toys etc. DM me too. Always happy to help and hate the idea of people going without. Could also try and help out in person if anyone needed anything local to me (around Chelmsford) I do struggle leaving the house, but I am determined to not let anxiety beat me or stop me helping people ❤

• Heart

Laney35

Chatty Member
Basically she’s saying thanks for gifting me everything I need for my house. I’m off, see you suckers around....oh and if money drys up I will come back on with some more swipe ups!!!!

• Haha

Allthebest

She ain't going anywhere. Her engagement rate has probably fallen and she is losing followers. Look closer at what she is saying. All that bullshit about her true followers and those who love her will stay. She is in damage control mode and ensuring she gets her most loyal fans to stay. She knows what she is doing.

ltlurker

Makes me laugh. 2019 has been the year for speaking out about feminism... then we have women running round a pound shop looking for stickers and filling in journals 😕
Thank god I am not in either of those groups.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
What?? No sticker love for Paul the pine or zoflora?? So basically just a P&G sales drive disguised as a game then......

• Heart
Shes defo there as an advertisement. My bet is she will be having Ronnie's Christening there and EVERYTHING will be gifted to advertise the venue and all the small business who partake will get a shout out. This will be her 'helping herself' oh sorry I mean helping said small businesses. Cant wait to shout BINGO at this prediction in a few months!

Rose88ivf

Who the actual fuck does this chick think she is?! Mincing round poundland putting stickers in cleaning products for money, and actually honestly thinking shes giving something back to her "hinchers". She needs to start filling her life with more meaningful things that actually help people instead of helping her feel better about her empty soul.

Attachments

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Fuckin Norah get a load of this! Give owa ya sad moronic doylums! 🤯
Why on earth would a 9 year old love Mrs Hinch?? Why would she even know who she is?? I reckon she just wants a sticker for herself and thinks she will have more chance if she uses her child!! Very sad!!

• Angry
Oh fuck off with the tissues masks not bothered your arse with them in a long while same as the bath bombs! Oh wait there going in the organza bags for someone’s Christmas! Actually annoyed as I have bought my cousins them collection of masks and now she will see Hinch with them and go buy them!! Feel a good talking too coming on!!!!
She had those bathbombs next to the toilet 🤢 now she will be giving them as gifts!!
Bug Boy has probably sprinkled all over them!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha