Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I can't believe how tight this woman is, never buys ronnie clothes then buys them in poundland. He's constantly got gifted clothes on, and the clothes she does buy are cheap from the pound shop yet she wears designer. She needs to sort her priorities seriously. You can get gorgeous clothes from sainsbury's and morrisons which last and are good quality and cheap, but poundland ffs?!
She wont put Ronnie in those at all. She has only bought them to prove a point. He wont actually wear them. She wont lose face like that in her own silly dream world.

She is a narcissist. God complex, cant handle even constructive critism. All about her. Look look look at me. Cant even record a normal insta video so uses that god awful filter incase an eyelash is out of place, me me me, look at me more. Look at me scream and cackle when I visit budget stores in the hope someone will recognise... oohhh my god! Its me on This Morning. Better watch this again.... oh my god. My wedding let me watch me get married for the 10 millionth time, better yet let me record myself watching my own wedding again... shit the bed. Let me ban any mention of any other instagrammers before I lose my wig. What can I get?!?! Me me me me me me. Let me stick stickers of myself everywhere. Oh my god. ME.!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

KermitTheCloffff

This is what happens when two absolute bogans get out of their depth.

Jamie needs to fuck off back to work and be a decent role model for his son, instead of twatting about in hideous tracksuits and being his wife’s lapdog.

Grinch needs to concentrate on her baby. She’s spent his entire life glued to her phone, no wonder he doesn’t seem to be progressing very quickly.

Normality is what they need. If they’re together 24/7 7 days a week then their marriage will suffer. Get a fucking life, the pair of you! All the fucking best.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Riley.x

“I’m still here guyzzzz don’t worry I’m not going anywhere”

Son’s crying now, cheers

• Haha

Fomohomo

know what I've done tonight after a full days work supporting homeless people?

I've been out picking up donations for the homeless charity I also volunteer with, talked to a scout group.about how they can help those in need and now.we are en route to drop off food parcels to two women's hostels, giving women basic essentials so that they can simply survive and go out looking for someone reported sleeping in a doorway.

we've just had a request to support another homeless hostel this xmas who have 60 people who will be alone this xmas with NOTHING so we are desperate to get a little something to each person staying there.

but you know,those stickers are going to bring sooo much joy you saint

• Heart
  • Sad

Denimlady

Awh Soph if you’re reading this, I’m sorry you’ve got a horrid knot in your stomach.... but on the plus side at least you or Jamie don’t have to get up for work in the morning or worry about how your going to pay for Christmas!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Jellycat12

Please don’t feel stupid. She’s a master manipulator and trained sales woman. It’s what she does!
Thank you for being kind.

Thing is, I'm a tiny family business using sustainable materials and eco Friendly packaging... Clearly not something Hinch is interested in! She'd rather order tat off ebay made in China.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

butterflybaby27

My honest opinion is that the fact everyone isn’t blindly licking her arse anymore is sinking in. Combined with the fact that her engagement is down and she’s struggling for content she must be feeling the pressure. I think most of us on here could see it coming all week because she kept justifying the fact she deserves her freebies over and over again and mentioning her alleged charity work almost as a way of dampening the criticism. She’s clearly also been reading these threads on here and it’s getting to her. On one hand I do feel sorry for her as I don’t like to think of anyone struggling with their mental health but on the other hand, if it was the other way round and I was a stranger on the Internet who she knew going through a bad patch, would she give a fuck? Absolutely not. She’s dug herself into a hole but thanks to her millions, she has the resources to help get herself out. With her money she can afford to unplug from the world and have a nice long break plus get some therapy at a really good private practice. Those are luxuries many of us don’t have. Normal people would still have to worry about going to work and getting the bills paid even with declining mental health, she has no such worries. The funny thing is, I have a million and one ideas of what she could do to increase her engagement, get people to like her again and provide interesting content as I’m sure most of you do but why should we churn out these ideas when she’s the only one who will benefit? None of us will benefit and neither will her army as everything she does is for herself. Also, sooooo many people have tried to give her constructive criticism/help on insta only to have their comments deleted. She’s seen a lot of our comments on here about where she’s gone wrong and could see people were being turned off by her greed but she didn’t care at the time because she thought she was invincible and knew best. She was happy to dismiss our criticisms as trolling. So good luck to you Soph but the things you are upset about are self inflicted.

Reactions: 47

butterflybaby27

The thing that annoys me most about hinch is that she is where she is because he ‘hinchers’ yet never acknowledges them. Even a small love of their comments could make their day. Yet she’s moaning about ‘trolls’ that are calling her out on ‘hinchmas’. Her concentrating more of the hate than love is what is loosing her followers.... and the fact she’s a greedy mare!
I follow a beauty influencer called Amrezy. She’s literally a typical Instagram girl down to a tee. But you know what I like about her? She gets hundreds and sometimes thousands of comments on each post and she sits there liking nearly every single comment. She also responds to a lot of them and has back and forth banter with her followers. Someone asked her before why she does this and she made a good point. She basically said that Instagram is her job and her followers fund her lifestyle so engaging with her followers is part of the job and the least she could do. I couldn’t agree more. On the other hand you have Hinch who completely ignores her followers and then wonders why her engagement is dwindling. Maybe it’s because people are tired of talking to a brick wall. She does nothing all day but can’t be bothered to respond to her army. It makes me cringe inside when they go above and beyond to praise her because she clearly couldn’t give a shit and will most likely never read it. She expects to do the bare minimum and give her followers nothing in return but somehow thinks her engagement to be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I think it’s lovely that people are showing concern for her BUT why is she on her stories crying? U would only do that to gain sympathy, what other reason would there be? What’s wrong with a written out post just saying something along the lines of “I’m just gonna take a bit of time out to spend with my family, Ronnie is teething at the moment so he needs his mummy.” But no, she posts with music and all a big spiel, then shows her fans messages then cries on her stories with that stupid filter. It’s all for attention, all me me me as usual. I will save my sympathy for someone who deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 46

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
9FFEEEB7-53F0-415E-A1E4-EC73F5EDC367.png

Sophie you do realise that people are screenshotting your baby in that god awful filter you’ve put on him and are laughing at him? But they’re not to blame - YOU ARE. You have put your child in that situation, what a fucking horrible, horrible thing for a mother to do!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I hope the bitch is watching Channel 4 right now. Little girl wants to kill herself and can’t afford gcse revision books or anything for that matter. Sadly this is many, many people’s realities including mine. I’ve had to choose food over heating and use my hair dryer to warm up the bed for me and my son before now. Knew I shouldn’t watch this show as I’m in tears but I’m glad I have in a way. Grinch the greedy c### needs to watch this and get with reality. Running around with stickers is no good to man nor beast ffs. Someone needs to give her a shake or a hard slap to bring her into the real world. Lucky for her her little boy won’t know struggle. But she’s in a position where she can do good but she outright refuses 🤯 and instead, has chosen to gloat about her own wealth and good fortune. Makes me feel physically sick tbh.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

MrsD33

VIP Member
She’s not very good at hiding the ones with stickers on is she?

Thought she would do a miles better job than that seen as she’s a pro at hiding *gifted and AD 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
“Time to fly free” is she fucking joking? There’s people with no gas and electricity, no food in their houses and she’s behaving like this? Cunt.

Reactions: 43