Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SGrey

I hope the bitch is watching Channel 4 right now. Little girl wants to kill herself and can’t afford gcse revision books or anything for that matter. Sadly this is many, many people’s realities including mine. I’ve had to choose food over heating and use my hair dryer to warm up the bed for me and my son before now. Knew I shouldn’t watch this show as I’m in tears but I’m glad I have in a way. Grinch the greedy c### needs to watch this and get with reality. Running around with stickers is no good to man nor beast ffs. Someone needs to give her a shake or a hard slap to bring her into the real world. Lucky for her her little boy won’t know struggle. But she’s in a position where she can do good but she outright refuses 🤯 and instead, has chosen to gloat about her own wealth and good fortune. Makes me feel physically sick tbh.
Oh darling your post has brought me to tears 😢 I can pop some money in your account if you need some to get by, I could pop £50 in if you message me your account details. I don’t want it paying back. Your post just broke my heart 😢 Call it a Christmas present from a “tattle troll” xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 89

F the dust.

VIP Member
I'd just like to take this opportunity to say, I'm stepping back from tattle.... I've put too much pressure on myself to post each day!💖...#flyfreefthedust😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Oh darling your post has brought me to tears 😢 I can pop some money in your account if you need some to get by, I could pop £50 in if you message me your account details. I don’t want it paying back. Your post just broke my heart 😢 Call it a Christmas present from a “tattle troll” xxx
Bless your soul ❤ that is beyond kind ❤❤ Thank you so so much for the offer but we are ok now I promise you.
Another prime example that Tattle isn’t a dark and evil place full of trolls!
God bless you xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 74

KLRDN

Soph maybe they're #'ing you in the hope of attracting the attention of your cult and smacking the satan out of them? A bit like an exorcism

Or a hinchorcism? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Jellycat12

Hi 👋 long time lurker... Feeling like a prize idiot. I have a small business, gifted Hinch some handmade stuff before Ronnie arrived. Stuff I thought she'd love. Never got anything, not even a thank you until I messaged her and she then said she liked it and thanks.

Messaged her since asking of she would do a 2 second story on the items, not heard anything. She will have chucked it all away.

One last ditch attempted commenting on her Xmas tree grid post but I give up. Cba now.

Can't believe I fell for all her bull. I feel so stupid and annoyed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

AldiWidow

Guyzz earlier today I visited the very same toilet where I took my first ever dump after we moved into this house. It really got me thinking that I’m putting too much pressure on myself trying to maintain regular bowel movements, the knot I get in my tummy is just something I can’t ignore though. I really just need to take a more natural approach, some days I’ll poop, some days I won’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 71

JabbaAndMutt

Here we go she blocked me( other accounts) and deleted my comment about hinchmas stacemas being an insult to me as a believing Christian Catholic. Shame on you hinch shame on you #shockblock

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Lynseyp

VIP Member
So those that live in the West Country i will shortly be going round Home Bargains and Poundland armed with these stickers and i will place it on all the products Hinch loves that i dont 🤣
Screenshot_20191202-143126_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
F0AD813D-AEAD-473B-9BAF-CFF99DA4E129.jpeg

Hinched!!

Nailed it. My Christmas gonk type things, with their lines of suspicious white powder. M&S Sparks card to cut it up. No rolled up £20 I’m afraid cos I’m skint! Mrs Claus has had too much. Naughty.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Jdimlet

Chatty Member
40,000 followers to reach 3million.
There are 22 days til Christmas.

Divide 40k by 22 and you get just under 2,000....the average number of followers she’s been getting daily.

Well blow me sideways...🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

MrsD33

VIP Member
Well I would like to apologise to Saint Soph for getting her soooo wrong!

I said she was greedy and only thought about herself but today has made me realise that she is the opposite of greedy.

To put herself through signing all those stickers, going from shop to shop (I hope she saw a few fields to make the journey easier 🙄) and actually using her own poorly hands to attach the stickers and move those bottles to hide them, well I have nithing but admiration for the poor woman.

I’ll always admit when Im wrong Soph and today I was shown how wrong about you I was.

Keep up all the good your doing for the world my darling (🤢) Your charitable actions havent gone unnoticed! 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Bimbles28

That must have been some good sniff to turn into the hard nut she was last night. She was one story away from smacking her forehead and saying “you want some of this”. Calm the fuck down Beggy Mitchell. Get back in your grey box.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Oh yeh he’s a gorgeous little boy but I wish she’d keep him off social media, for his own sake. I don’t think children should be splashed around on the internet, and I particularly hate “family channels” because you never know what someone will do with images of your child!
I spent years working in prisons and this thing is a big issue for me me when you see people with ‘open to the public’ accounts posting pics of their children in nappies or in the bath even if their privates are covered with an emoji or a bit of towel it literally horrifies me. We used to have to cut out images of children from newspapers and catalogues on certain wings so offenders couldn’t access the images. The thought of a pedophile having open access to a picture of a child in a nappy makes my blood run cold. Those who are convicted but released have licences so they can’t use the internet or smart phones but A LOT of them break these conditions not to mention those that walk amongst us who have never been caught 😩 keep your babies safe! Never post pics of them online for the world to see especially barely dressed. She may censor her comments so its all love and sunshine but I would put my last pound on it that at least ONE of her 2.9m followers is an unsavoury character it really does startle me that these people are so unaware of the dangers.
Morbid rant over. Carry on.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Her recent story takes the absolute piss. Complaining about how there’s so much pressure on her and she has a constant knot in her stomach, you wanted this hinch, you know the territory that comes with being “famous” and you get paid a lot of money, you’re not doing this for free. Maybe the knot in the stomach is due to you knowing, deep down, that you’re a money grabbing twat, a shit role model, unfriendly to environment and just plain rude. Drop the sympathy act when you bought this upon yourself.

• Heart
Not only are those face masks gifted, it's an AD so she has been paid big £££ to make that short video.
These eye masks are amazing. I haven't actually used it yet but it's amazing so you go and buy them guyssss, whilst I get them for free.
Don’t worry guyzzzz I’m saving the planet by not using wipes any more.... apart from the cif toilet ones... oh and the Milton ones... oh and the Johnsons make up wipes...or the flash mop pads...these sheet masks don’t really count as wipes do they? Better wash a cloth on its own at 30°c to counteract my 3 tonne land fill donation guyyyzzz

• Haha
  • Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
She should concider playing Pogues over some of her videos rather than Mariah Carey and band aid. It will be more relatable to her.
Got on a lucky one (IN 2018)
Came in eighteen to one
I've got a feeling
This year's (2019) for me and you (Jamie).........

I can see a better time
When all our dreams come true.......(fireplaces, extensions, audi's, Range Rovers, ad deals, brand partnerships, collabs, free hoovers, soup makers, wallpaper, carpets, blinds, mirrors, lighting, furniture, new doors, sofas, toys, clothes, jewellery, home accessories, cutlery, make up, wax melts, space tidy's, garage flooring, xmas trees, xmas decs, highchairs, a fully kitted out nursery, wall art, stationery, flower arrangements, medical supplies, things for Hansums! Maybe even a gifted Arsenal game!!!)

They've got cars big as bars
They've got rivers of gold......

When you first took my hand
On a cold Christmas Eve
You promised me
Broadway Instagram was waiting for me.....

You were handsome(s)
You were pretty
Queen of New York City The Gram City......

You're a bum
You're a punk.....

You scumbag, you maggot
You cheap lousy lazy......
Happy Christmas your arse
I pray God it's our your* last.......

🎶🎻🎄...very fitting!

*metaphorically of course in terms to her reign on Instagram 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58