Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SunshineRae

VIP Member
There is no * next to them so I think she did buy them from ebay. The other two items were gifted as she put a * next to them. She doesn't make things very clear at times so easy to get confused.
She also didn't mark the wallpaper as gifted/ad!!! 😡

Reactions: 2

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I didn’t know
That eating in a jug thing is related to her ED
Measuring how much she eats.
The last time she done the jug thing was when she come out of hospital.
She does these little things every now and again, probably planning another book where this time she’ll reveal it and tell all
Just my opinion btw...I haven’t got proof
I didn’t know this! Is that why she had a lengthy stay in hospital when pregnant? I guess the warning signs are there though. I thought maybe Jamie had used the jug to zap the spaghetti in the microwave rather than cook it on the hob.

Noname12345

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember why the nurse mum wanted Mrs H to contact her? And if so do you know if she did get back to her? Katee has just been gifted a box of sanitiser and her happiness is real and you can see how much she appreciates it, now that is someone who deserves a gift here and there.
Is it the lady who went to Dubai on hols?

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
If Ronnie is 6 months old has she not started weaning him yet seen no posts on it and still waking in the night for a bottle. She wants him to stay a bloody baby she ain't letting him grow she even said the other day she never wants him to grow out of his pram. Theres never any stimulation with him just a phone stuck in his little face. By the time he is 2 he wont be developed like other 2 year olds as she wont let him such a shame
5 months

Reactions: 1

Ineedahero

Terror attack in London but she’s nervous about a night out with Trace. Fuck the fuck right off you stupid bint 😡😡😡
To be fair I've only just found out from reading your comment so aside from the usual lame ass anxiety ploy she genuinely might not know 🤷🏼‍♀️

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I also wish these companies like my first years would stop sending out these personalised items. They're really unnecessary and incredibly wasteful, they can't be reused by someone who may be in need and you surely dont need that many keepsakes with their name on. How can she be donating anything to charity when it's got their names on everything. Sending a personalised blanket to a child that has many already is just wrong
Ohhh bloody hell. I replied to your comment without watching her stories and realising she's been gifted yet another personalised products!! Thought you were just making a general comment.

Last edited:

conrea37

VIP Member
Riiiiiiight guyzzzzz I dont know where we're going but we've ended up at a sold out Lewis capaldi concert *giggles* I'm just lil ole me with anxiety *twirls hair* I guess I just like to stay in a lot and i can only count on one hand how many times I've been Out out *claws trace's bag*

She's a bizarre one lol. Also didn't someone a few threads back mention about Lewis capaldi and low and behold she's at his concert??? 🤔
It'll be Phil Collins (was it him she kept desperately tagging?? Correct me if I'm wrong) next.

Not fussed

Chatty Member
Can't actually see the base attached it's only a normal infant carrier. I'm a trained car seat fitter and to me that doesn't look like it's on a base
I just thought the same, I didn't see a base but I like to think nobody is stupid enough to put a seat in without a base/seatbelt

Itshouldhavebeenme

Have fun you’d love it. I’m from Poland!
Thankyou. Looking forward to it. Our neighbour is Polish. She’s given us lots of tips. Will be keeping an eye on you lot on a tea time though 😀

Ah, all my family live in Luton ... Not sure I should be owning upto that though 🤔🤭🤔
Especially with the diversions and closed roads after a three hour journey but we made it 😀