Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
For your consideration........I doubt the folks at Dimplex would've just picked something and sent it in the hopes that it would work for her space and taste. Its not the same as taking a punt and sending something that can be shoved in a drawer (or basket lol) or used/displayed in just any old room. Im guessing it's likely that Soph would've been "sent the brochure" and invited to choose for herself. I've thought this about all the major pieces she's been gifted, like the nursery furniture. I've got nothing but a gut feeling about this though, it just makes sense to me that it would work this way with the big ticket items and just further demonstrates what an act it all is. Just a theory though....
That is exactly what happens I think Louise Pentland statedbhad a brochure to choose her sofa then did the ad.

Reactions: 1

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
The joy I’ve had this morning, normally around 20 or so of people I follow on insta ‘like’ her grid posts.. not a single one has liked the fireplace one 😍 looks like more and more are wising up

Just resurfacing this one again as we get ever closer to Christmas 😂
So good 😭🤣😭🤣😭

hiya_hun

VIP Member
Anyone else think the fireplace is temporary?
Someone should tell her a fireplace is not just for Christmas. It'll be in a fireplace pound by January or tied to a tree in a field.
Better things to come 🤔
She won't even be able to fit it in the loft!!!!!

Have a look at Fopperholic she has twins and they are so behind they are 15 months and she still feeds them from one plate they spend all their time sat in high chairs or pushchairs guess Ronnie might end up the same
Such a shame at that age they are little people with their own little personaliteis shining through

JabbaAndMutt

Thankyou. Looking forward to it. Our neighbour is Polish. She’s given us lots of tips. Will be keeping an eye on you lot on a tea time though 😀

Especially with the diversions and closed roads after a three hour journey but we made it 😀
Oh I live in uk for past 16 years. Haven’t been to Poland for past 12. No one there to visit anymore. Have fun!

TheRealGretchen

Chatty Member
The suspense is killing me, I need to know where she is going!!
Her village town of Malden were playing in the second round of the FA Cup tonight. It wouldn’t surprise me if it was a #gifted VIP Box for the wanna be wag. If it wasn’t then why the hell isn’t she supporting the village she loves living in so much...

I hadn’t seen the latest stories and was slow posting this reply. Christ.

Pandapops82

I went onto Virgin Radio insta to see the videos and can’t see a mention of Hinch? Did they remove them? Sorry I’m always behind trying to catch up!

• Wow

Mrs Pomadour

Because it’s too tight. They think tightness means restriction will mean they lose weight but actually what happens is people eat what they can get past the band so soup, mugshot, sloppy wet foods, foods with sauce etc. Nothing nutritional. It’s a Huge alert sign for me 🚨
Thanks I have no idea how they work, I thought they were dangerous, but to fair it just what you hear, I am no expert by any stretch of the imagination x