Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
She does have loads of friends.....Dave, Vera, Paul, Cliff, Minkeh, Trace,Kermit and Sharon and all the rest of them 😊

I’ve heard they have a right laugh when she gets her cheese and crackers out 🙄
Cheese and crackers sound like it should be cockney slang? 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2

F the dust.

VIP Member
I think she’s aiming for New Year’s Eve so she can turn that one into a “happy new hinch year” and has a excuse for a party since her mates aren’t inviting her out anymore.
Yeah, possibly..no doubt it'll be one of the two😞

stewpot

Chatty Member
Serious question here and I don’t mean to sound ignorant but my children have got a few wooden ‘cheap’ toys from eBay, and now I’m worried! Are they really dangerous? I feel silly now I just assumed because they weren’t electrical they would be fine.. had no idea even the paint could be dangerous ☹

Mrssparkle

Omg has anyone else seen the absolute monstrosity that grinch’s best friend has outside her door?? Talk about big balls! Think they are over compensating 😂
It's the same florist that Hinch "bought" or was gifted the garland for her mirror!! That did Staceys door.
Why do they say that bought it when it was gifted?? Am I missing something?

ABN1105

Must be great to get gifted every single thing your heart desires! While the rest of us chumps do our pans in! Its infuriating.

KaraziMarazi

Her village town of Malden were playing in the second round of the FA Cup tonight. It wouldn’t surprise me if it was a #gifted VIP Box for the wanna be wag. If it wasn’t then why the hell isn’t she supporting the village she loves living in so much...

I hadn’t seen the latest stories and was slow posting this reply. Christ.
Football tickets weren't in her book 😂

• Haha

Itshouldhavebeenme

Attachments

Last edited:
I hate to defend her (tbh she’s one of the reasons I’m coming off Insta for the festive period) but in regards to the fireplace, I ive in a relatively new estate and we aren’t allowed proper fire places or wood burners. That’s the whole estate so about 500+ houses. That could be the reason she didn’t get one when she had her extension (although why she didn’t get a fireplace with a gas fire is anyone’s guess) and has ended up with that tacky monstrosity.