Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I might be wrong but I think it’s at the opposite end of the living room near that big set of drawers
so in a really shit place IMO. I would love a fire place 😩 and it would be central to the seating Area so everyone can enjoy it . I was going to say it looks like it’s on a white wall believe so will probably be near the dining area. Which doesn’t get used may I add 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2

Margot1977

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster. She infuriates me.. I have friends who are obsessed with her, spending so much money on cleaning products.. why the hell does someone need 4 separate products to clean a toilet?! Trying to speak sense into these people is like hitting my head against a wall, I’m hoping they will see the light one day.

anyway, I was thinking earlier, is there a way we can list out how many gifted items she’s been given with prices? It surely must be around £15,000 worth ? Atb ;)
Somebody on here is already doing one (can't remember who, sorry!), and it's around £40k so far....

FkCleaning

Long time lurker, first time poster. She infuriates me.. I have friends who are obsessed with her, spending so much money on cleaning products.. why the hell does someone need 4 separate products to clean a toilet?! Trying to speak sense into these people is like hitting my head against a wall, I’m hoping they will see the light one day.

anyway, I was thinking earlier, is there a way we can list out how many gifted items she’s been given with prices? It surely must be around £15,000 worth ? Atb ;)
I'm sure someone worked it out and it around 40k

Itshouldhavebeenme

I don’t think she is going anywhere just yet ! Her grid posts are still hugely popular. What would you all do without her??? And no I’m not Sophie. Just saying 😂😂😂😂

Dinosaurlover2019

Oh my goodness. Your nephew was 4lb 4 weeks early, my son was 5lb 9 weeks early. My eyes have just watered at what he may have been had he come on time 😳
Me too. My first was 8 weeks prem and 5lb 😳 they’d hVe been a turkey

The suspense is killing me, I need to know where she is going!!
She’ll read this and love it. This is why she thinks to stay at it cos people can’t cope without her. I know your sarcastic (I hope) but she’ll think your sincere

• Heart