Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itshouldhavebeenme

Even has the 😉 at the end lol there was a Shirley before that got called out as Grinch I’m sure of it!
Sorry to disappoint you but I’m 40 Years older than Hinch ! All I was saying was if she disappeared what would all the die hards on here do! A lot had jitters last week when she was “poorly” and had a couple of days off ! I can take her or leave her. Mainly here to have a smile when I have a coffee. I’ve been on here months but had to change my e mail due to moving from bt to sky.

Reactions: 1

Boobelle

VIP Member
Because she'll probably do another post saying "Hi guys, so I've had lots of messages asking where the personalised baubles are from..." A post like that will probably cause more exposure for her sister-in-law's company, rather than just tagging them whilst decorating
Because she'll probably do another post saying "Hi guys, so I've had lots of messages asking where the personalised baubles are from..." A post like that will probably cause more exposure for her sister-in-law's company, rather than just tagging them whilst decorating the tree.
She's probably set up a good deal though😉

Reactions: 1
She definitely has been weaning him, but was called out here because of the evidence that was seen (baby spoons, bowls, red stains on his bib, baby food packaging in the background).
There was a period of a few weeks (before he was 4 months so a while ago now) where things kept being spotted and called out.

But she doesn’t read here...🤔
I take it back then didn't see. 🙂

Sphinx82

I’m sure hers is a Cybex carrier with clip in base.

Why has she only been allowed to sit in the front now after 5 months? What does she think parents who have to drive solo with their babies do?
It looks like a cybex yeah you can normally see the base though that seat looks like it's sat on the car seat - infant carrier that clip on prams don't normally have built in isofix

I would soak it with hot water and a dishwasher tablet
Ah thanks for that, I am soon to be 49 and my usual practice is hot soapy water and a shit load of elbow grease 😂😂😂 but as we have all been over loaded with the Hinch tips thought it was worth the ask, never heard of this before but will certainly give it a go, thanks hun 🤗

I see your point but can't help but think if she was doing stuff like that with Ronnie, stuff that shows her in a good light, she would be storying it. She does love to wallow in a bit of praise from her Hinchers.

She does this while she's confident the majority of Hinchers will be 'happy for her', 'she deserves it' etc :sick:

The tide will turn one day, like with many of these influencers, give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves eventually (metaphorically I mean), MOD is the most recent example of someone who thought they could get away with anything online.
Who is MOD? 😂 x

SGrey

The warning signs are there, that’s what I’m going on. Don’t think it’s in the book.

Before she got admitted, she looked frightfully thin
Then came the crypitic message that ronnies fine and it was her they wanted to monitor
Made a big thing of eating breakfast when she came out for a good while... in that jug 🙄

I believe she was sectioned coz she wasn’t eating and that’s why she had to stay there till she gained weight. I’d lay money on it
I thought she went in because she had a blood clot? That’s why she’s on those blood thinning injections she showed us two weeks ago. Or am I thinking of a different time she was in hospital? X💗

Danishgirl

Just a thought Soph while your showing off all your gifted shite there are thousands of people that have just found out that they have lost their jobs today!

Thousands and thousands of normal, working people, some with young families who wont be able to buy them christmas presents, some in there late 50’s or 60’s that will probably never get another job now, some that might have just bought there first home and now wont be able to pay there mortgage or bills.

All these poor people who through no fault of there own will more than likely struggle to put food on the table. People who this might be the thing that makes them feel the world would be a better place without them and decide to end there life.

But you carry on showing off all the absolute shite that you begged for, not worked for, begged for!

Sorry this post probably doesnt even make sense but Im so fucking angry that she doesnt give a single tiny fuck about anything apart from what she can get her greedy fucking hands on for free and she thinks she deserves it all 😡 Go fuck yerself!!
Oh no. Why is it that companies allways fire people around Christmas?

Mrs Pomadour

If she’s got a gastric band they have to eat well, proper food. Sounds like she’s eating mush because her band is too tight. That’s all she can get in. Perhaps she’s not educated on it properly. She’s the type to ask for it to be tighter and actually isn’t using it properly. I’m a weight loss specialty nurse so know what I’m talking about.
A lady I work with has one, and it always seems like she can’t swallow properly well to me anyway x