Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if somebody used delete.tattle.life as their Instagram name! bleeping weirdos
I believe that was set up to stop people going after PTWM but she lead them all here herself 🀣
I came over from her and I despise Hinch.

β€œJust a quick post about my prints because everybody always asks about them” DO THEY duck!!! WHO???
Then in the next breath, she’s tryna flog them with her 40% discount code, very convenient haha. What a twit.
Are they the gifted ones on the landing? Meldrum has done the same today. Must have a diary full of when ads need to be done.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Just a thought. Living in a shades of grey house, with grey clothes, grey pictures and grey toys . . . what happens when that poor poor child starts school and is asked to colour something in? How can someone live totally without colour????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mentioned earlier someone did anout baby Ronnie not being very mobile or animated .. low and behold video up of him "rolling".

Funny now she aint noticing that nurse womans message but managed to find my comment which wasnt to her but about her on a magazine comments, that she looks OLD... which actually led to her Hinchers, threatening me and harrassing me and my children after setting them on me, even phoning the social services and making allegations I was seen "doing drugs on facebook live with my baby on my lap"

These are some of what I got from her cringy fans. STRANGE people. I really do not understand why silly little girls hero worship her.

The female Jesus comment.... I am DONE!
The night she sat in her car looking at other peoples houses, wondering if they knew her, I wrote her a not so nice comment. It took her less than a minute to reply byeeeeee and block me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
How is she working with desenio!!! What has she done. She won't have even wrote that caption, she may have stretched to pressing the post button... Maybe.
I actually like their prints and have a few myself (none the same as her thankfully)

Also calling the guy Mr loft ladder is beyond patronising!!!

Edit: someone has commented asking where the prints are from πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Great thanks for the info I’ll shall pop to B&Q and ask for DUREX chic shadow!!! What an absolute dick!!!

Oh and I don’t for a second believe that was a mistake!!!! Any attention is good attention eh soph

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Great thanks for the info I’ll shall pop to B&Q and ask for DUREX chic shadow!!! What an absolute dick!!!

Oh and I don’t for a second believe that was a mistake!!!! Any attention is good attention eh soph
They’ll be a newspaper article about it tomorrow I’m sure. β€œInstagram begger says Durex on her story haha. How original.”

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.