Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
DEAR SOPHIE,

WE'RE ALL AS GOOD AS YOU, IF NOT, BETTER.

OK, THANKS, BYE!!!!
PS, I would love to see Catherine Tate do a Hinch sketch - I reckon she'd do an epic job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bimbles28

The only time I get new decorations is when my son wants to pick one out for the tree. What’s wrong with traditional Christmas colours too? I love the traditional red it just reminds me so much more of Christmas and this time of year.

I wish she would stop insulting the Christian religion and making Christmas a gimmick and calling it hinchmas. I’m not even religious but I imagine it’s quite disrespectful and insulting. She’s actually a jingle bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s not even one of those “Well I don’t post every moment of my life types”. She openly talks every single day about her boring fucking life. She’s a new mum and she’s made her home how she wants it - no one is expecting her to go out every weekend. Or even once a month. However she’s got all this money and time and the most adventurous she gets is a fucking top 10 baked potato tour of Essex with her mum and husband. Go take Trace to Nobu for her birthday or something.

• Haha

ltlurker

Slightly off topic... but when I first came to this site, I mentioned that my sister was still an obsessed hincher. She wouldn't listen to me when I told her things that Hinch does. Anyway... I saw her yesterday and started to talk about tattle and things we have mentioned on here and guess what... She also hates Hinch too now. Honestly guys, if she has been put off then a lot of others will be waking up soon too! 😍😍😍😍😍

SPREAD THE WORD OF TATTLE :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

bluey

VIP Member
Just because she’s boosted their followers doesn’t mean it’s boosted sales.
A follow isn’t a sale u stupid bint!

Bubbles85

VIP Member
You are my people!

I’m relatively new here, lurked for a long time but honestly you are all so spot on. I used to like Mrs Hinch but since reading this forum I’ve realised I’d been totally blind to how grabby she is!

Therealist

VIP Member
Notice how Jamie was protective as Henry passed by ronnies face?

That was either natural parental protection mode or they Know there’s a jealousy issue with Henry.

Either way why doesn’t hinch do things like that rather than forcing it?!

Another not going “out out” mention 🙄
Doth protest too much

Reactions: 33

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Reminding us again that she PAID for this!
Can't wait to see the finished project.
How patronising to describe the 49 followers as cute!

• Sick

a.pain

VIP Member
Who called it that she should be more aware of TheNurseMum? Apparantly she messaged her lol so soph clearly read that! Hi Soph!

Aside from this not saying she shouldn’t help obvs - nurse mum is amazing💙
Except the nurse mum put up a story saying she messaged Mrs hinch back a few times after Mrs hinch asked what she could do to help and never got a reply 🤷🏻‍♀️ sorry nurse mum but if you were Stacey Solomon she would have seen your messages I wouldn’t hold out hope xx

• Wow
  • Sad

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
5.99 to listen to a horse faced bastard who smoked throughout one of her pregnancies talk about motherhood... fuck off.

also, when mrs grinch puts "ATB" does it stand for "All Tacky Bollocks" but her grinchers are too blinded by all the chemicals to notice?

• Haha

Snoozeswitch

The way she says ‘I got thisssssss’ in such a braggy cunt smary tone 🙄 we get it, you’re rich and want for nothing you brat 🙄😂
What grinds my gears is when she’s says it’s only!
Small reindeer “It’s only £15!” Only £15! I bet she’s spent well over £250 today on Christmas bits.