Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
Her garden centre haul was just vile to watch. Buy what you want Hinch, but the braggy way you show it off makes my stomach turn. Just the £1.49 you spent on ONE tiny bauble could put a hot dinner into the belly of two hungry children.

Reactions: 30

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Ohh for fucks sake. Solomon is bringing out a podcast about motherhood and the struggles etc she’s experienced and wants other women’s thoughts and experiences too. Who wants to bet that Hinch is one of the first ‘guest’ and/or a regular 😖

• Sick
  • Angry

Pinchers

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion,
Casserole dinners, dodgy lip fillers, overpriced Christmas tat, don’t think Virgin will have her back

Chunkymunky

Chatty Member
I’m afraid I’m very behind on my fave thread... have skimmed past a load of expensive garden centre decorative tat she is no doubt going to sprinkle around her front garden in an erratic desperate manor.... I honestly would love to know what the neighbours think of Hinch and the Blackpool illuminations we’re going to be treated to later😂😂........

BUT the sight of lapdog Jamie in his grey Slazenger wife beater has turned my stomach something Rotten!🤮🤮......heating must be on full blast god knows they can afford it but there’s just something uneasy about Mr Hinch I can’t put my finger on it! 🤢..... his dress sense is abismal!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

F the dust.

VIP Member
Not sure why people these days are so insistent baby groups are the answer to everything. I hated them, my child hated them even more. He goes to one a week because its themed, he learns and everyone is lovely. Before one baby groups didn't benefit him in the slightest and I gave up as i couldn't be bothered to pay for the privilege of sitting around people I didn't particularly want to talk to.
Me too, full of bitches whos kids did no wrong or who acted superior..awful places ( in my own experience)

Bev1000

Didn’t she say she hasn’t made her bed on this morning aswell, when in fact she had made it. She’s just waffling shit because she doesn’t have anything to say. Why does she lie

Gillybean42

VIP Member
If having a fireplace like that one in the book is her dream, why didn’t she get one put in?! She’s an arse who just opens her mouth and lets her belly rumble!

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Just got lost looking at Instagram Christmas trees. When did it become normal to not be able to see the actual tree because of all the shit being thrown at it? Big feather plumes and massive flowers sticking out all over like something out of a Vegas showgirls costume.
I dread to think what the Hinchliffe trees will turn out like -she spends her life stealing ideas from Instagram 😱

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
Oh ffs Jamie arse licking Chris Evans now. Those pair are unbelievable.
He really rates himself he will be releasing his cool book soon and all those stupid followers of hers will buy it. Also Chris Evans mentioned another book for kids I think she’s already done that lol
Why on earth would anyone want her spouting crap to their kids?! She lives an archaic 1950s life cleaning, being houseproud and referring to herself as 'mrs Hinch', not going anywhere without her husband. If I had a girl I certainly wouldn't want her believing that a lack of independence is the key to success. Nor would I want any child believing vacuous shit like 'a random quote in the morning will make your day better'. Or that having lots of random crap will make you happy. Not only that but her books are just adverts, good luck advertising febreeze to kids.

• Heart
SEN mum myself here. My son was born with renal failure and had a kidney transplant 11 years ago (donated to him by myself) was on a life support machine for 3 months, has had 10 operations and I have to go to hospital every 3 weeks with him!!! I also have 3 other kids to look after. She doesn't know what a hard life or anxiety is. Maybe she should look in the mirror realise how lucky she is with a supporting husband by her side and beautiful healthy baby boy and get off Instagram so much just to please her followers and spend some quality family time with them instead of trying to be someone she is clearly NOT. You never ever get them years back Sophie!!!!

• Heart

Dinosaurlover2019

We moved house a couple of years ago and for the have worked hard to afford 2 trees in our home. One we get is real and one is a more modest false tree. Every year I buy a new bauble of love and my mum gifts me one every year too. I’ve got a lovely collection of Christmas baubles that mean something and are sentimental to me and hubs. What I find odd is that this woman just has no concept of creating meaningful memories or such she’s only interested in the newest stuff and things to put in the house that won’t last because the next year she’s getting new stuff. How empty her life is

Reactions: 28

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Busy?? Busy?? Before I rant I just want to say that if you are at home with your kids there’s nothing wrong in that, it’s a hard job. But when you have a partner and mum there full time it’s not hard at all. Now busy?? I’ve 3 grown up daughters. Eldest works nights, comes home, gets kids to school, tries a few hours sleep, gets kids, does housework and tea. Back to work. My middle daughter is a carer. Her shifts work with her partners job so they never see each other. It works for her kid though. This weekend she worked 30hrs. Alone. Regardless of weeks hours. My youngest is currently on maternity leave. Has 2 kids and no help as she lives away from me. I’m proud of my kids, I always worked with them and it’s rubbed off. So Hinchy you ain’t busy at all you plum. It’s an affront to people who are actually BUSY 😡

• Sad

F the dust.

VIP Member
One day? It's only 4pm now. Some parents have to work longer 5/6 days a week for a fraction of what you're earning, doing night shifts etc...Or for the amazing men/women in our armed forces who are away for months at a time, risking life and limb..again for a fraction of what you get for a ten second story! The adoration you receive is quite frankly disgusting!

• Heart